Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For instance, if someone were to gift a Tier 2 sub to a Tier 1 subscriber, the recipient would become a Tier 2 subscriber until the gift ran out, at which point they would return to being Tier 1.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sub-light
    A $1 sub that would allow ad free viewing on a channel but wouldn't give access to emotes or sub only chat
    Five light subs would equal one sub point

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Firstly I'd like to praise Twitch in listening to my previous idea regarding 'Local Sub Pricing' https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/42603280-fair-payments-and-payouts

However there is one element of this that still seems unfair. In almost every aspect/part of the world there is generally an 'adult price' and a 'kids price' so for Twitch I also feel that if an account is verified as that of a person under the age of 18 (maybe you'll need to verify ID or something so this system would not be abused) they should certainly be paying no more than half-price for their subscriptions and gifted subscriptions.

Using the US…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it to where we can subscribe with our twitch prime membership on mobile. Easy peasy.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sub Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We should have a day where we pass around the $.So even the little guy gets a few donations. Not saying to give away $100. but if someone gives you $20 . Go find other streamer you know if good that hasn't made it there yet and let them know to pass it on .

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

I like the theme of pay it forward, any thoughts on how this might work?

6. https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2457351

Twitch resubs have the ability to announce their sub anniversaries with custom messages, however those who are on multiple month streaks that have been gifted subscriptions don't have the ability to do this. It'd be nice to be able to do this.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We need to have an option to Require Acceptance of Gift Subs by the recipient for channels which they are not following.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Streamer Toggle - Show/Hide Cancellation Reasons

I'm not a large streamer, but hear me out. There's an argument that a streamer shouldn't see the reasons why others cancel subscriptions as it might cause resentment toward their community.. and I see and hear the validation toward mental health and awareness. I think the easiest solution here would be a toggle that would allow the anxiety to be skipped, and for a streamer who identifies that they might develop resentment towards their community to dodge the resentment. Have the toggle to 'hide' the reasons on by default on roll-out, and a streamer…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sub Cancellation Reasons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Amazon/Twitch keeps a fixed percentage of total income.

Prime subs stays the same.
    So doesn't matter if the custom subscription costs 4$ or 100$, is like a fixed price, making the prime an even better option.

If the viewer wants to subscribe for 3,6 months or 1 year, he'll pay the current sub price multiplied by the ammount of months, allowing streamers to make sub promotions by their own.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hey Twitch Feedback!

My name is Vaughn Whiskey and I am a affiliate on Twitch. I love that we can now gift subs to people but as a streamer around the holiday months I want to gift subs to viewers for a Christmas gift. Now the problem is that I have to try and do it when their sub runs out and asking them when their sub is out kind of ruins the surprise.

I would love to see stack-able gifting so say it's half way through their sub i can gift them another month for them ahead of their…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There would be a lot more subs if every affiliate was able to create more than 3 custom channel emotes from the start. Also, the tier system to unlock them is counter productive. Nobody is going to subscribe more just so they can unlock one more emote. The entirety of the channels emotes should be accessible with just the first sub.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. This is another kick in the teeth for smaller creators like me, this is geared to help the large creators/partners yet again.

It's time to review the cut you take from us,many stream sites give far better cuts but us affiliates here are getting a worse and worse deal from this

taking 50% from us and now reducing sub costs will have a huge impact on what we do, please review this asap

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello Twitch Team,

I use bits very much and also like gifted subs. Unfortunately I have the "problem" with the subs that you can only buy and spend them directly.

Therefore, it would be great if you can buy and store gifted subs, similar to bits, to allocate them specifically.

This would have the advantage for users that you can buy a large package and not always have individual bills.
    For Twitch it has the advantage that you already have the money and it must be given later to the streamer.
    In addition, the User would certainly tend to spend…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. This is a 2 part feature request.

First: In the same way that bits lets you select any bit badge, gift badges should stay consistent with this idea. I would like to be able to select any badge I've earned even lower values.

Second: We need more gift sub badges than the current 1000 cap. I know plenty of people in streams I frequent that already passed this including myself. In the same way that bit badges keep going, the gift badges could be designed to be inverted at the next levels to be distinct. I'm actually at the 1.25…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I think when you buy a gift sub, you should be given a link to spam in chat and people who click on it can receive the sub or it can auto spam the link every 2 seconds or something. I feel like it's a waste of money for the people who buy it and its gifted to people who don't even watch him anymore. It's better for it to be given to active members who is watching and reading chat.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Often I like to lurk quietly during streams. But it happens sometimes that I get a gifted sub, and have to show myself in the chat. So! As I know there's opportunity to turn gifted subs on channels you don't follow, so, it would be nice if you had a chance to deny gifted subs on SOME channels [you follow], not all of them. For example to add button over "report" - "deny gifted subs", or to add it to the privacy settings as denied subs list.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Affiliate and Partner channels currently each have a page that displays the benefits for being subscribed to a channel (the one found at twitch.tv/subs/[channelname]). With the integrations that many services have with Twitch (like Discord), it may be a cool feature to give Affiliate and Partner streamers the ability to edit their respective page saying something like "Subscribers get access to a subscriber-only Discord/ Subscriber-only Discord channels." Or even custom benefits such as "Early access to some content" for example.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I find it weird that we have a gift sub leaderboard at the top of the chat, but nothing for regular subs. I really want some recognition for my long-term supporters, nested into the regular UI so that I don't have to rely on extensions!

Simply sort by # of months subscribed total/in a row.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Some channels use bans as a joke, even if they remove them shortly after. However, this permanently blocks the user from receiving random gift subscriptions, even when they are unbanned. If a user isn't banned at that time, should they really be blocked forever from receiving gifts?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. De 1,75 dólares foi para 0,51 centavos de dólar, isso da 2,60 reais atualmente, já era meio complicado achar alguem que dava o sub com prime, imagina sub normal, os mais beneficiados (se não únicos) serão streamers grandes, que já eram acostumados a ganharem sub normal e com prime, muito complicado alguem chegar em um streamer pequeno e decidir dar um sub normal, mesmo com esses novos valores. O salto do preço do prime foi RÍDICULO, e não alteraram o valor para saque, continua 100 dólares, a plataforma já não era famosa por ajudar os menores streamers e agora ficou…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?