Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm classifying this as a "bug", since it makes the notification emails less-than-useful, and would be an extremely easy thing to fix!

The problem is that subscription reminder emails do not mention the channel name in them! I have many subscriptions, and trying to find the one that is about to renew is almost impossible. (Related issue: I can't sort my channel subscriptions page!)

Please just include the channel name in these reminder emails, thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I keep getting gift subscriptions from channels that I’m not even following, even though the setting to stop these is turned on.

Whilst it’s nice to be randomly gifted a subscription, i may only watch that streamer once and never actually watch them again.

I don’t understand what the actual issue is and why it keeps happening?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. hello, if someone can answer this I would like, I have opened twitch I have given resub and I was already subscribed to a channel that does not exist and has not given a sub at any time, does anyone know what I can do?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As subject, the auto re-sub feature shall be stopped work during channel has been banned.
    As audience, we don't know when we followed channels were been banned and we would not consider to cancel the auto re-sub setting at first time.
    We will notice which should be canceled when we got notification from Credit card company or any money deduct message.
    That's not good for audience since we would not known when followed channel would be unbanned. and Twitch still takes our money every month but we cannot see followed channel all the time.
    Please take serious consider of my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 您好,我是實況主,8/30時觀眾(觀眾A)使用手機版APP一次訂閱我6個月,但是聊天室及活動通知都沒有跑出題示,請問是哪裡出了問題? (在A觀眾訂閱前,有另外一位觀眾B續訂第二個月,觀眾B的訂閱是有通知的)
    Hello, I'm a live host, on 8/30 my viewer (viewer A) subscribed to me for 6 months at a time using the mobile app, but the chat room and event notifications did not run out of the title, what went wrong? (Before viewer A subscribed, another viewer B renewed his subscription for a second month, and the subscription from viewer B was notified as normally)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I received an email warning me of a subscription renewal AFTER it had occured.

so: 25/8 recieved an email that my subscrition would be renewed on the 24/8.

edit: this obviously makes no sense and it should be changed to occur in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. le doi a comprar una sub y me dice que no es posible me podeis ayudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. mi subscripción figura como renovada en un canal antes de tiempo, saliendo incluso la alerta en directo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. PT/BR:
    Neste comentário estarei relatando um Bug no sistema de subscrição da twitch no qual o usuário pode estar adquirindo uma subscrição de forma gratuita, de fato o usuário não estará pagando R$ 0,00 reais, no caso o mesmo irá adquirir a inscrição no canal desejado por meio do Google play, logo após receber o beneficio de inscrição no canal desejado, o mesmo usuário pode realizar o pedido de reembolso pela google play, desta maneira o usuário recebe o seu dinheiro de volta na mesma conta em que realizou o pagamento, porém a inscrição permanece no canal escolhido desta maneira…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why is that during stream, you can clip; but when you clip from a past stream, there are errors?!?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Recebi em minha ultima stream um sub prime, apareceu o sub prime no feed de atividades, porém no resumo de transmissão fala que não recebi nenhum Sub e também na parte de financeiro do analitics não caiu o dinheiro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ben sevdiğim bir yayıncıyı yanlışlıkla takipten çıktım ve tarihin yeni olmasına üzüldüm arkadaşlarımda da oldu bazı kişilerde ilk takip tarihinin geçerli olması güzel olur

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I Made the Affiliate Choice Wrong, I want to do it again but it's not working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to upgrade sub tier when subbed using mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In my channel's stats i can see more than 200 followers added during the last 3 days, but i stay locked to 14, 6 news on today stream resume but always 14 on the channel, pls fix it !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Eu vou tentar dar sub mas não consigo aparece que vocês estão tentando resolver o problema

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. mi sono abbonato a un canale twitch e non mi da lo stemma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. i Can't realize the subscription again in the same streamer with prime, for the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?