Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. When a person gets banned from the channel it should also revoke the persons permission to do a gifting to that specific channel. Or some other way to block a person from gifting subs to the channel, this is mainly to block out either people we might expect for doing frauds OR by someone whom been banned for a reason and should not be able to get attention through gifting subs.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It seems like anonymous gifting checkbox has disappeared for me.
    i.e. i can't gift anonymously en-masse to community.
    However clicking on individual user and gifting to specific user can still be anonymously gifted.
    Apparently, i am not the only one facing this issue.
    anyone has any idea?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/ry4cik/cant_gift_as_anonymous/

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I keep getting gift subscriptions from channels that I’m not even following, even though the setting to stop these is turned on.

Whilst it’s nice to be randomly gifted a subscription, i may only watch that streamer once and never actually watch them again.

I don’t understand what the actual issue is and why it keeps happening?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I received an email warning me of a subscription renewal AFTER it had occured.

so: 25/8 recieved an email that my subscrition would be renewed on the 24/8.

edit: this obviously makes no sense and it should be changed to occur in advance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 您好,我是實況主,8/30時觀眾(觀眾A)使用手機版APP一次訂閱我6個月,但是聊天室及活動通知都沒有跑出題示,請問是哪裡出了問題? (在A觀眾訂閱前,有另外一位觀眾B續訂第二個月,觀眾B的訂閱是有通知的)
    Hello, I'm a live host, on 8/30 my viewer (viewer A) subscribed to me for 6 months at a time using the mobile app, but the chat room and event notifications did not run out of the title, what went wrong? (Before viewer A subscribed, another viewer B renewed his subscription for a second month, and the subscription from viewer B was notified as normally)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sub only on Archive / Clip

Hello, I have a problem that I cannot resolve.

When I apply the choice - archive reserved for subscribers - in the monetization/subscriptions tab my subscribed viewers are unable to make a clip on the archived videos.
    I tried the following two ways

1-without the selection the "clip onlysub" choice

2 -selection of the clip onlysub choice.

In both cases if the option - archive onlysub - is activated, no viewers sub can make a clip on an archived video.

Is there a solution?

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After subscribing to https://www.twitch.tv/demu the subscription toast in the bottom stayed around forever with a loading symbol. Following a chat share of the good news and switching to another tab for a while, there was a second option to share again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. First, how about you let me speak to a human? Your programming is faulty, and only a human can address it.

I have been seeing the same "It's your 48 month anniversary..." message, several months in a row. The channel knows my commitment, as do the regulars in chat. So what matters most is fine, but this is still frustrating. I'd like to see an accurate, properly updating count, each month.

So how can you improve subscriptions? Fix the coding bugs. I saw another user, a streamer, complain about needing a calculator when they see a fan has been subscribing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hoy en el directo se me han suscrito 4 personas. (2 via prime, 1 regalada y otra de nivel 1)
    Las tres primeras me las han contabilizado y sin embargo la última, no.
    Aunqie esta personas me aparece en el listado de subs con la antigüedad correcta (en este caso dos meses suscrito, tiempo que llevo con el canal).
    Debería haber un botón de apelación o similar.

Si alguien me puede ayudar... para los peques una sub es oro!!

Gracias!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey there,

I've been running into an issue and haven't found any topics about this online. Every time I subscribe to a streamer using my debit card, my router completely shuts down and reboots while trying to process the payment.

Browser: Google Chrome 97.0.4692.99

I have not found any way to get around this issue other than to use a different device. Please let me know if there is more information I should collect if this an actual bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have one chaneel 2 year subscribe, but some day when I watch this streemer show my am not subscriber. Why is that? Where my subscription... its shows its wxpired but actualy its not. But some days subscriptions showed up and all gud But now again am nut subscriber? Why this happen can explain?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What happens is that I subscribed and the bot did not read the text I had entered for some reason, which is quite sad because I think it is an important detail when subscribing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On every platform - web, playstation, mobile - when I resubscribe with my Prime credit, it doesn't seem to lift the restriction for "This content is only available to subscribers". No matter how many times I refresh the page after subscribing. I have to log out and then log back in again, with 2FA and all that faff, to make it see me as a subscriber. Please fix the interface so that as soon as I sub it works. Or, better, just allow autorenewal with Prime credits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A few months ago I paid my monthly subscription in my girldfriend's channel, everything fine at this point, but two days later the subscription was removed from me, and this is not the only case, in other channel I tried to give a subscription but i couldn't, I was pretty sure my bank acount was not empty, and a message said to me "Actually this user can not receive gift subscriptions". This error is not happening just to me, and it's very important to fix this bug, because I need to pay again the sub and i didn't get a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, I've the account Prime linked with Twitch and during the last month the Prime's sub didn't work. Can you fix it because if this is an your function I don't understand why it doesn't work only for me. Could someone please help me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the Settings Page Under Security and Privacy there is a setting to "Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count" when enabled it hides the number of subs you have given as well as you name from showing up in the leaderboard. This works fine until you gift multiple months(note worthy the total subs given is hidden but not the leaderboard). I assume because gifting multiple months to a user counts as more than 1 sub it tracks you in the leaderboard in a separate way. I honestly am not sure if hiding the user in the leaderboard should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. mi subscripción figura como renovada en un canal antes de tiempo, saliendo incluso la alerta en directo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PT/BR:
    Neste comentário estarei relatando um Bug no sistema de subscrição da twitch no qual o usuário pode estar adquirindo uma subscrição de forma gratuita, de fato o usuário não estará pagando R$ 0,00 reais, no caso o mesmo irá adquirir a inscrição no canal desejado por meio do Google play, logo após receber o beneficio de inscrição no canal desejado, o mesmo usuário pode realizar o pedido de reembolso pela google play, desta maneira o usuário recebe o seu dinheiro de volta na mesma conta em que realizou o pagamento, porém a inscrição permanece no canal escolhido desta maneira…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?