Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

145 results found

1. When watching the broadcaster you previously subscribed to with Twitch Prime and your subscription ends, trigger a resubscribe notification In the same way Twitch pops up the "Announce your resub anniversary" notification.

Have it suggest resubscribing with Twitch Prime once it's expired. If they click "share", it automatically resubscribes with their Prime subscription.

1,100 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allows people who have amazon prime to turn on automatic resub for there free sub they could also have it off so they can sub to differnt people. would be very useful for people who have 1 year amazon prime membership.

687 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Every subscriber is supporting both Twitch and the partnered streamer of their liking. Subscribers get things like emotes and badges, but what if they get even more?

If you subscribe to a streamer, you get 1 point for example. It doesn't matter which partnered streamer. If you resub, you get points depending on the amount of months you resubbed: resubbed for the 10th month in a row to a streamer, you get 10 points instead of 1.

You can spend these subscriber points at the subscriber store to buy exclusive emotes or badges they can permanently unlock. They can also…

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

Considering what we could do to make some sort of loyalty system for subs work.

4. It would be neat to be able to change my auto payment for subs for a higher or lower tier and keep my current payment date and month streak without having to unsubscribe and resubscribe at the higher tier or paying for both tiers on the same day.

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subs should be able to choose any sub badge they already unlocked, for example a 14 month sub should be able to choose between the 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month badges, there are some people who like a specific sub badge and would like to stick to it, also if this is too confusing for streamers, there should be an option to turn it off

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As an introverted person, I'd very much appreciate the option of subscribing "quietly". So if I check a box, twitch alerts for this particular sub (including chat announcement) don't trigger, but I get to continue supporting my favorite streamers. Users would still have the option of using the "regular" sub alert (probably by default), for example for x-yr anniversaries, congratulatory PB/WR subs, etc, etc. Basically, sometimes you feel like being social, and sometimes you don't. Having lots of fanfare for subbing is not something everyone wants.

Indeed subscribing when a streamer is not streaming is an option, but the idea…

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding a delay option for the bits or subs notification in chat will make it more exciting cause it will sync with the alerts
    So it would be amazing to have an option in twitch similiar to
    “ Alert Text Delay “ in streamlabs or streamelements

144 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add an OPTION for users to opt-out of the automatic renewals system for subscriptions. Many users occasionally sub for just one month to a streamer, perhaps because they've enjoyed a stream or two. It takes several clicks and page loads to turn off that auto-renewal, and many users can forget.

It is ethically far better to allow this feature to be switched off. Some users might then forget to resubscribe, but that is economically better than forgetting to unsubscribe and potentially losing money. Twitch, it is OUR money we're spending on this website. Basic ethics means allowing us to…

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A way of hiding or removing expired subscriptions. For example when you get a giftsub to a person you dislike and forgot to set the setting to "Block Receiving Gifts on Channels You don't Follow" or for when you supported someone and now you disagree with their views etc.

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Like what happened with cheering recently, I think it would be a really great idea if streamers were able to make custom badges for gifted subs (especially because the highest gift sub badge isn't high enough; see my comment to https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/38573176-add-higher-sub-gifting-badges). Additionally, streamers should give custom emotes if users have given a certain amount of subs.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be amazing to have a year-end spreadsheet with how many channels we subscribed to and for how many months per channel, as this would be helpful for submitting that information for tax reporting purposes. I realize this is mostly for people who also do some level of gaming for a living, but it's difficult to keep track, especially if you aren't able to afford to sub every month repeatedly. Thanks for the consideration!

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I sub to a user with a 6 month 4.99 sub and then during my third month decide that I want to upgrade my sub to 9.99 I think Twitch should charge me the difference of time remaining and then once my sub renews at the end of the initial 6 months, it would charge me for my plan at the new price.

In the case above, I have 3 months left unused in my sub. So for today, to upgrade my sub, I pay $15 to be brought up to the 9.99 tier for the next three months.…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

We are working on some more robust multi-month tech and robust upgrade/downgrade tech. So when we get both done we’ll definitely incorporate this functionality.

13. I have subscriptions that renew all over the month, I would like to bundle them and have them all renew on the same day each month. Currently the only way to do it is canceling auto sub and manually subscribing on the desired date. however, this can be a hassle if you have a lot of subscriptions.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a category where streamers can give a small group of people (...maybe the amount is related on how big is the channel?) full sub benefits without actually subbing, like emotes and not seeing ads (or seeing less ads). This will benefit creators who receive support from other ways, like if someone already supports a streamer on a high patreon tier, they can get the streamer's twitch emotes without needing to sub !

Will also greatly support smaller streams since emotes are a way to advertise a channel and will allow friends (and by friends i mean mods and artists…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Right now, there are no major incentives for subscribing at Tier 2 and Tier 3. There needs to be added incentives for both the viewer and the streamer.

Ideas:

Tier 2:
    - Username being bold in chat
    - Zero width sub emote slot

Tier 3:
    - Subbing at Tier 3 includes Turbo
    - Golden, sparkly version of all sub emotes
    - Includes 500 bits a month
    - Animated Subscriber badge

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sub-light
    A $1 sub that would allow ad free viewing on a channel but wouldn't give access to emotes or sub only chat
    Five light subs would equal one sub point

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Youtube has this thing that you can CUSTOMIZE the price of the subscriptions + the benefits that the subscriber is going to have. This will offer the opportunity to creators customize their subscriptions based on their community. Not to mention that unfortunately this sub price changes that twitch did may not work for everybody.

Give power to the creators!

Thank you.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch has a rather old subscription system that honestly needs to be updated. Patreon, a site that allows unpartnered streamers still accept subscriptions from their viewers allows the user to choose the amount they want to subscribe for. This system is very reliable compared to Twitch's. One big improvement that needs to be made for the system, is the ability to choose the amount/per month a viewer wants to pay. So, as a result, Twitch could have a VIP service where the more you pay, the more you are rewarded. For example, a person with $1 per month may get…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am a Twitch Partnered streamer, I have 3 lifetime subs, they are 3 of the most important members of my community hence why I gave them these lifetime subs, I think it's really sad that each month they're not able to SHARE that subscription like a normal sub, they're super important members of my community, they deserve to get to share that message/sub like everyone else!!!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If there was a way for the affiliate/partner streamers to get a custom link (like the amazon affiliate program,) and for each user sign up you get a one-time (slightly higher than a regular sub) bonus, and a small monthly resub bonus. I think users would go for it, but only if you get the emotes set up for TURBO users.

The one thing that prevents all the heavy twitch viewers that I know in MST3K, RIFFTRAX and other small 24/7 channels is the lack of channel emotes.

I think adding an additional TURBO emotes section so that Streamers can…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?