Cheaper Subs

Tier 1 subs costing less than$4.99 for people who live outside the US

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gift sub setting feature

. i need a way to be able to turn off being able to receive gift subs because i have really high anxiety about it and it makes me feel pressured into continue being a sub to the channel and i feel bad to go back and talk in the chat

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FEEDBACK: Stacking Gifted Subs - VaughnWhiskey

Hey Twitch Feedback!

My name is Vaughn Whiskey and I am a affiliate on Twitch. I love that we can now gift subs to people but as a streamer around the holiday months I want to gift subs to viewers for a Christmas gift. Now the problem is that I have to try and do it when their sub runs out and asking them when their sub is out kind of ruins the surprise.

I would love to see stack-able gifting so say it's half way through their sub i can gift them another month for them ahead of their…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make sub notifications optional

Please give the option to hide sub notification messages. A number of people find them annoying, and you can't even turn them off.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Forced Subscriptions are not Charity, they are Advertisement

Currently I had to experience being gifted a subscription in a chat I just joined to listen to out of the blue. I immediately followed (because you might as well) but then I unfollowed and then disabled the subscription.

The Twitch Streamer then acted offended that someone would not want a subscription.

It is my belief that you should refuse unwanted gifts because they give the wrong impression. Given the reaction from a simple refusal it is no longer that these subscriptions are gifts but forced advertisements.

I request that you have the option to turn off subscription gifts (aka:…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a setting to block receiving all gifts

There is already an option for blocking receiving gifts on channels we don't follow but we need an option for blocking receiving gifts entirely.

Some of use don't want to receive gifts when we are following a channel, yet we still get them since Twitch can give out gifts to random people through the "Gift to the Community" option. The gift is then just wasted instead of being given to someone who may use it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Gift Subscribers to announce Custom Sub Anniversary messages like normal Resubscribers

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2457351

Twitch resubs have the ability to announce their sub anniversaries with custom messages, however those who are on multiple month streaks that have been gifted subscriptions don't have the ability to do this. It'd be nice to be able to do this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide Watch Now for channels that only have them on sub mode unless your sub

So i watch a channel but i keep getting pop ups saying (Watch Now) but that channel sadly has it on sub mode only calling it "on demand videos"which no one watches bu maybe 1-3 people which i kinda realize how pointless having sub mode for past broadcast is if only subs watch it and if your subs watch it.

I propose Watch now only shows up to the channel if your sub to the channel, if your not sub it shouldn't show up as well if you click the X it also shows more videos you can't watch. can…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add sub badge display to profiles.

When you click on someone's name in chat or visit their profile, there should be a section for showing all of the different sub badges that person has. Then, each one should be clickable and link to the streamer's channel.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to sub on mobile

Integrate something within the twitch app that allows you to sub normally or with prime. Bits have been made onto the mobile app, why not allow subbing as well

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please, subscribe in Brazilian currence! (BRL)

Give us the option of subscribe paying in our currence!
    That gonna allow more users to become subscribers, because there are a lot of viewers who hasn't international credit card!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow subscribers to change their payment date on subscriptions

Right now you are charged for your subscriptions based on the date you subscribed, so you subbed on the 20th, you get charged on the 20th. I would be great if you could change that date in your settings. This would also included subs like Turbo. Say, charge subs on the 1st of each month or whichever date works best for me.

As someone who prefers to get all expenses out of the way early in the month, this would be a wonderful option to have.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow receivers of gifted subs to share their sub streak in chat.

Currently, people who receive gift subs are unable to share their sub streak messages with the stream until they pay for a subscription themselves. Receiving a gift sub should not have a downside compared to subscribing normally. Let them share their sub streak as normal to show their continued support!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better Sub Emotes

just an idea to try to improve the experience of the tiers.

5 emotes for tier 1, 3 emotes for tier 2 and 2 emotes for tier 3.

And let the streamer be able to customize the sub-badge of each tier, for example, the badge would be 1 star for tier 1, 2 stars for tier 2 and 3 stars for tier 3.

Then let each streamer decide whether or not they want to customize.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch royalties like author royalties

The idea is the same as behind apple apps: devs create author's product, apple sells it and shares royalties (fee, honorarium) with an author. This kind of licensing can make taxing easier (paying, defining) and fits well behind the idea of creative product with non stable sales and twitch as an agent selling it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sub Roulette

You have too much $$$ and don´t know how to spent them properly?
    You like to gamble?
    You love lootboxes?
    Great! Here comes: Sub(scription) Roulette!

Here is how it works:
    1st you pay (4.99$) for a subscription
    2nd you´ll be thrown into a random Twitch Live Stream
    3rd Your subscription will be shown live at the stream (just like usual subs)
    4th congratz! You have just subbed to a random streamer! Enjoy your emote(s)
    5th repeat 1st! (optional)

___
    Sorry if this idea was already invented and presented by someone else

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Partner Paid Ticket Streams

You usually get an event at Twitch if you have a large company. As a Partner on Twitch, that should also be possible. For example, if the partner wants to do a ticket stream, it is often not possible to use Cheer with Bits and unlock!

What can the partner with Cheer with Bits and unlock loot?
    That can be for example partner Twitch Lootboxen as that cheer in his or her stream.

Twitch Stream Paid Ticket what is that?
    If the streamer turns this on, you have to buy a ticket to see a one-off special stream or pay…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add sub tier to IRC object

Right now the IRC just gives a true false on if someone is subbed, can we get an update like instead of true false, have it like the subscriptions object 100, 200, 300 for tier 1, 2, 3

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Twitch Group Subs

Even with Twitch Prime, it eventually gets quite expensive trying to sub to all of one's favorite streamers. I was thinking of having some kind of deal where users can select 3-5 Twitch Partners they will like to sub to for a price of say $10-15 a month. With any more than that just being added accordingly

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Subscriptions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base