Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. Twitch streamers sometimes have giveaways. And whats not better to give away than give out Turbo benefits (you would see the value of this if there was added additional 5-10 emoticons to Turbo features).

Basically streamer could buy 1 month of Turbo and give it it out to someone in the twitch stream.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There would be a lot more subs if every affiliate was able to create more than 3 custom channel emotes from the start. Also, the tier system to unlock them is counter productive. Nobody is going to subscribe more just so they can unlock one more emote. The entirety of the channels emotes should be accessible with just the first sub.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey y'all - Monthly recurring Subscriptions are available on iOS starting today! You can now update your iOS app to version 11.9 or later to reflect this change and begin supporting creators with recurring Subs. If you still have Sub Tokens on iOS, don't worry, you can redeem these until January 10th, 2022. Blog post: http://link.twitch.tv/3ok6CKS

We'd love to hear your feedback on this update!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give Twitch affiliates/partners some kind of affiliate link/incentive, and every Turbo sub that goes through us gets a percentage of the cost.

Lets get your platform more revenue and incentivize both creators for making more money, and you requiring less ads.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. De 1,75 dólares foi para 0,51 centavos de dólar, isso da 2,60 reais atualmente, já era meio complicado achar alguem que dava o sub com prime, imagina sub normal, os mais beneficiados (se não únicos) serão streamers grandes, que já eram acostumados a ganharem sub normal e com prime, muito complicado alguem chegar em um streamer pequeno e decidir dar um sub normal, mesmo com esses novos valores. O salto do preço do prime foi RÍDICULO, e não alteraram o valor para saque, continua 100 dólares, a plataforma já não era famosa por ajudar os menores streamers e agora ficou…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subscription badges should stay there forever and not disappear since bits already do that. It’s bad for the people who donate 500+ then they go in chat and boom the badge is gone but the kid who donated 5 bits still has his. People like taking breaks from donating and they feel like this concept of having to donate more to keep the badge feels forced and scumy which is one of the many reasons people don’t bother gifting. This has been going on for years now but I’m sure you guys would like making your platform better so this…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To whom it may concern,

I have read your blog post and help article about the new local subscription pricing model you will be launching soon. I fully understand and support the idea of making subscriptions more reachable for everybody.

Still, I would like you to rethink parts of what you have announced because I think it is to some extent fundamentally unfair.

I live in Switzerland where prices are notoriously high so I understand that I will have to pay more than somebody from a country with way lower cost of living/price level. This is totally fine. But I…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I get a notification of a gifted sub in a channel I was maybe not in at the time I always make sure to whisper the person (if possible) to say "Thank You" directly for their generosity... it would be cool if there was some easier link or form to say thanks to people who gift you a sub.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We should be able to manage all of our subscriptions on all platforms. The website tells me to go to my mobile device to manage mobile subscriptions? What are you doing Twitch?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow twitch turbo users who want to purchase bits for the new cheer system get a 5% discount in total price so that would be an extra benefit in being a turbo user on the site

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Streamers are able to gift subs at a discounted rate to their own channel while live (must be multiple subs being purchased, 5+, etc.)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Como o valor dos subs diminuiu no Brasil, a meta para retirada do dinheiro também tem que diminuir. Se continuar com 100 dólares, vai ser preciso 200 subs para atingir a meta. Para streamers iniciantes isso é quase impossível e tentar fazer da twitch uma renda extra ou até mesmo a principal renda não vai ser viável. Tem que passar para 100 reais. Já que querem ajustar os valores para ficar de acordo com o país, que isso também se ajuste.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello i have an idea that I would like to be considered if you will think about it. During the current situation of covid-19 and with people losing their jobs and having low income at the moment. I had an idea that if someone couldnt keep up their monthly subscription why can they not buy one using twitch channel points that they have collected over watching the stream. Say like 1000 points to purchase a subscription? Or something like that. I know viwers can gift subs but people such as myself do not like to ask others because it comes…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I find it weird that we have a gift sub leaderboard at the top of the chat, but nothing for regular subs. I really want some recognition for my long-term supporters, nested into the regular UI so that I don't have to rely on extensions!

Simply sort by # of months subscribed total/in a row.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow people who have an available Twitch Prime Sub, to gift that sub to someone else, to a channel of the gifters choice.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I like to lurk on Twitch, but I have an account so that I can follow streamers and know when they go live. The current problem is that I can only block receiving gift subscriptions on channels I don't follow. This means if I don't want to receive gift subscriptions I would have to unfollow all the streamers I am currently following, which would make having an account pointless. I do appreciate the subs I have been randomly gifted via community gift subs, but they won't bring me out of lurking, and they won't encourage me to spend my own…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now we have a choice of 1,3, and 6 month subscriptions i'm asking for a 12 month subscription as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a few issues with sub anniversaries:

1. (highest priority) When shared, sub anniversaries show up in chat & the activity list as a regular sub, even though the popup to share an anniversary vs subbing is different & they are obviously separate events, they just don't show as such. Confusing!

2. Because of the above, there is no real celebration of this person's anniversary i.e. initial sub date. Streamer isn't prompted to say 'yo congrats! you've been here so long!' or whatever. Why even have anniversaries at all?

3. If you DO want anniversaries to be special, make them? Like, make…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Thank you so much for the level of detail and organization that you used to present this idea.

19. I don't like ads and I don't really like serving ads to my viewers.
    But Twitch as a platform needs to make money and logically cannot exist without such a revenue stream.

But what if I could pay to covers the cost, at least partially or up to a certain amount of viewers?
    I find that Twitch Turbo is rather well poised already for this, at least price wise, sitting at about the same price point of 4 separate tier 1 subscriptions.

The idea is, that as a streamer, having Twitch Turbo would mean that the streams they do would…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mods should be able to view the stream ad free without being subscribed in case the streamer needs to communicate to mods during the time an ad is run.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?