Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make higher tiered subs more accessible for, and on all platforms such as mobile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some streamers in Russia and Eastern Europe don't believe that ~$2 Tier1 subs instead of $5 is a good idea (especially after some time and subathons). They think of leaving this service.

Twitch could allow streamers to choose which tier(s) of Subscribers can use chat (Subchat, Tier2+3-Subchat, Tier3-Subchat). Also it would be great if Twitch could allow to make more smiles exclusive to Tier-2+3 or Tier-3.

These features could help streamers to have less $2 subs if they don't want to have them. And have more $3,5 or $9 subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Moderators seem like the unsung heroes of Twitch. Especially for daily IRL streamers, they put in hours upon hours of work sifting through message after message and making sure harmful content does not seep through the cracks. They filter out any flame wars and make sure that the members in chat have an enjoyable experience. Yet very few moderators make compensation for their efforts. And none make anywhere near the amount the streamers they moderate for do. Therefore, why not provide some type of incentive for moderators to keep putting in the work? Why not either provide them with a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It shouldn't say "Resubscribe" if you were gifted a sub, instead it should just say "Subscribe" like it normally does. I don't want it to seem like I've ever subscribed to a streamer by having it say resubscribe simply because I failed to dodge a gift sub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Channels that I view more often should be at the top of my Followed Channels sidebar when they post new content. It makes no sense how they are organized, because it isn't alphabetical, and the streamer who's channel I watch every day is always hidden below the "Show More..." button, when videos from smaller streamers with maybe 5 views get put at the very top of the list. I understand you want to expose those small streamers more, but I can definitely say I don't feel like the same is being done to my channel, since I know my views…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a Prime Subscription, or the same thing with a different name, to the Twitch Turbo subscription. That would make paying for Trubo a much more desirable path towards an ad-free viewing experience than it currently is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The ability to hide, archive, or delete the “Expired Subscriptions”, that the individual are no longer subscribed to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. maybe it should give some free bits after you subscribe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Just like there's a "Gift Subs" Category (to random Twitch accounts), create an option to "Gift subs to Active Viewers" (at 5,10,15,20).

Maybe it would be easier to create a separate Tab Category label it:
    "Active Viewer Gift Subs" with, 5 subs, 10 subs, 15, subs, 20 subs

I personally would prefer my gift subs be given to the viewers that happen to visit or follow a Streamer I'm following or watching...!

I'm aware your "gift sub" works on some algorithm, but you should strongly consider my suggestion! Viewers WILL love it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I get very tired of the Apple TV app telling me that my free preview has ended for channels I’ve paid to sub.
    Happens most times when we go into the app, then into the channel, after having watched the channel the previous night.
    If you exit the stream, open another one, and then go back, the error is gone.
    At least change the wording on the error... my goodness, I’ve subbed them for 11 months. It’s not my free anything, lol, at that point.
    It’d be really cool if it said, hey the session has expired please refresh, because…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The idea here is pretty self explanatory. Many people, myself included have surpassed the 1000 Sub badge. Yet it seems like Twitch doesn't treat the gifted subs the same way they treat bits. They've added custom bit icons and have added more bit badges but none have that has come to those who Gift Subs. Personally, gifting subs is rewarding not just to the streamer, but to the community as well. That's why I and many others do it. It would be nice to have badges above 1000 such as 1500, 2000, 2500, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?