Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

458 results found

1. Allow a pay-as-much-as-you-want for a subscription.

Give the option to subscribe from $1 or 1€, up until as much as you want, as basic or extra support for the streamers
    The emotes and benefits of being a subcriber would unlock each time you pass the threshold of a "normal" sub price

This would give the option to support, even so slightly, your favorite streamers or friends. Or to give a little more every month as extra bonus

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. O novo preço da inscrição vai falir muitos streamers, já que eles precisam de 3 vezes mais de inscritos para ganhar o mesmo que antes, sendo que alguns nem tem esse número de expectadores. Eu gostaria que o preço aumentasse novamente, a twitch só está fazendo com que streamers e viewers saiam da plataforma desse jeito.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why not make a particular percentage of the sub amount go to streamer as you guys already have the data how many subs they have from which country

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For american/canadian users the price of a sub is $4.99 tier 1, and an affiliate gets just under half of that amount. In the UK we pay minimum of £4.99 per tier 1, which evidentally means we are paying more than americans/canadians but after conversion rate we are receiving less than americans/canadians.

We pay more yet receive less and i think that is totally unfair for a tier 1 sub at $4.99 is roughly almost $7 yet we only get just over $2 for that sub, thats almost 70% profit from the EU you make as you pay us less....

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I get very tired of the Apple TV app telling me that my free preview has ended for channels I’ve paid to sub.
    Happens most times when we go into the app, then into the channel, after having watched the channel the previous night.
    If you exit the stream, open another one, and then go back, the error is gone.
    At least change the wording on the error... my goodness, I’ve subbed them for 11 months. It’s not my free anything, lol, at that point.
    It’d be really cool if it said, hey the session has expired please refresh, because…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can we get a global badge based on the total number of gifted subs across all channels?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The 3 Different Tiers of Subscription should get badges to show

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please bring the option to subscribe with Prime back to the front panel when clicking the option to subscribe or re-subscribe. Moving it under the "Elevate your Subscription" option requires unnecessary extra clicks and can also cause confusion. Some may think the option is not available due to country restrictions or they may think they don't have a Prime sub to use.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Now, Affiliates & Partners can add bonus subscriber benefits to help viewers learn about the additional benefits their channels offer when they click to Subscribe. To start, you can highlight Sub-only Discord channels or Merch Discounts. To do so, head over to your Affiliate/Partner tab under Settings to indicate these Bonus Subscriber Benefits. When enabled, viewers will see a Bonus Benefits pill at the top of the Subscription panel which they can click to quickly review the extra perks they can take advantage of when supporting your channel!

We're curious to learn about what other Bonus Subscriber Benefits you are…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the value of subscriptions the same worldwide so streamers can monitor their revenue better and avoid people using VPNs, for example cambodia paying 1.99, the streamer will only get 0.99 per sub.

This is especially unfair when those subs add time to a subathon timer and one person pays 4.99 and someone else pays 1.99, and the streamer wont know until AFTER.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Similarly to how streamers are technically subscribed to their own channels so they can use their own emotes, I believe that streamers should be able to award a limited number of free subs to their editors and/or moderators so they can work without ads interrupting them and so they can use the streamer's emotes to help promote the channel and hype the chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We should get Sub Tokens for Turbo Users.

Keep Turbo an Ad Free experience but give us a way to have Sub Tokens every month we renew Turbo, that way we can use our Sub Tokens like Prime to support streamers and we get the benefits of a sub in the streamer's chat (also make Tokens giftable, that way you incentivize the use of Turbo over Prime)

We could even have Turbo Tiers that change the number of Tokens and benefits we receive.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am a regular Twitch consumer. I watch Twitch mostly on my PlayStation 5. The experience on the app is however, not as satisfying and flawless as in other devices, such as PC or mobile. There’s so many ads that play throughout streams, and there is zero way to subscribe to the channel you’re watching. It is not the most convenient thing to log into your PC or mobile just to subscribe.

Overall, I think you should be able to access these things on the Twitch PlayStation app: Subscribe to a channel in all tiers, subscribe to Twitch Turbo, collect…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Small Streamers with Twitch Turbo to Provide Viewers an Ad Free Experience.

Growth is hard, especially as a small streamer. Twitch Turbo is an existing feature that isn't well advertised but it could be used to an even greater benefit for both Streamers and Twitch. By giving streamers who are subscribed with Twitch Turbo who have less than a certain amount of typical concurrent viewers to provide their content to viewers without pre-rolls, it would enable both better growth for the streamer and more profit to Twitch to cover costs.

30% of new viewers leave a stream before a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Aside from not having the option to purchase the Turbo subscription annually, the biggest downside for international users (like me) is the lack of options to pay in our own currency. Once we've paid to convert to USD, PLUS the conversion costs, it gets a lot more pricey than $8.99. My last short stint with Turbo was costing me $13.55 a month. That's far more than I pay for Prime. I'm going to want a whole lot more than just ad-free service for that amount.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've been monitoring gift-sub dispersal lately. I was just in a stream with 50 viewers and someone dropped a 10 gift-sub bomb. Only 2 users in the channel got a gift sub, the other 8 went to people who werent even in the channel. As usual I got passed over for a gift sub.

I think you should re-think your gift-sub dispersal algorythms.

Another time I was in a not so popular streamer's chat with 5 viewers, a 10 gift-sub bomb goes off and I get passed over. Seems Legit......

People who are actually in the stream where the gift…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey Twitch Support Team!

I hope you're well! I was wondering - I love to give, and I typically like to try and find folks that have been following a channel for a long time, and reward them with a few months of a gifted subscription. Are there any plans to have an option to gift subscriptions based on a viewer's follow age or their channel points? I personally think this would be a wonderful option, rewarding those long time followers! Thanks for all that you do!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow viewers to upgrade to a tier 2 or tier 3 sub for a specified time. For example, upgrade to tier 3 for a single month to celebrate a special occasion, or just as extra thanks to a streamer, even if the viewer isn't able to sustain a more expensive subscription. Allowing a set time lowers the reluctance to try out higher tier subs for the fear of forgetting to lower the tier back again later.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As above...make all sub/bits prices the exact same as USD with the conversion rate and stop shafting people who don't live in "the promised land".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?