Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

458 results found

1. Unsubscribing is unreasonably more difficult than subscribing, which is illegal now in many parts of the world and this is very much the case on Android. Make unsubbing as easy as subbing. It's that simple, twitch. I don't want to have to Google search how to unsubscribe on twitch and then follow a list of steps that don't even tell you if you were successful or not at the end. This is so shady at face value. Even the directions are poorly written, missing basic nouns and verbs in multiple steps, so you get easily confused. This is completely unacceptable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If I want to gift someone 500 subs, I don't like having to do 5 transactions. It would be nice to have the maximum gifted sub amount removed or at least increased.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We could sub for streamers we like and encourage them for a whole year?
    Having a 1 years sub-option that would give us a special badge with a special emote. would make us feel more engaged with the streamers and a way to show immense support toward them. I don't see tiers 2 and 3 get used a lot.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow streamer to enable/disable option to share subscription anniversary. I always check the subs (to see if no one has unsubscribed), and each time someone shares a subscription anniversary, the bot counts as a new subscription and confuses me, as well as counting towards the goal and giving the person points.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In my opinion, lower subscription pricing is completely counterproductive in "richer" countries. A discount of 20% will not make the sub magically more affordable and will only result in a 20% loss of revenue for the streamer. Even more so for small streamers.

Please reconsider changing to a really lower price or reverting back to the full price.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be immensely useful to be able to sort the "Subscriptions" page by various criteria (both forward and backward) based on:

• Alphabetical (!!)
    • By tier
    • By Sub expiration/renew date
    • By length of time subbed

I can't even tell how this list is currently organized, and it's really frustrating (I subscribe to many channels, so it's hard to find anything)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subscribers of non-partnered-affiliate channel should have option to lower the video quality below source.
    Also this is in Twitch's benefit as a marketing option to sell subscriptions, And to use less bandwidth for subscribed lurkers.

For example: If newer streamer has (at least) 1080p as source and I've subscribed to their channel then I might want the option to lurk at 480p or even 160p to show support & listen to audio, while downloading new game/updating windows/etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've been interested in twitch turbo for some time now, but the only feature I want is the ad-free viewing. It would be neat to have a lite version at a cheaper price for ads only. $8.99 is quite steep if ad-free viewing is the only feature I use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As subject, the auto re-sub feature shall be stopped work during channel has been banned.
    As audience, we don't know when we followed channels were been banned and we would not consider to cancel the auto re-sub setting at first time.
    We will notice which should be canceled when we got notification from Credit card company or any money deduct message.
    That's not good for audience since we would not known when followed channel would be unbanned. and Twitch still takes our money every month but we cannot see followed channel all the time.
    Please take serious consider of my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to make a suggestion. I think this is a perfect idea. Which would make it so much easier for us. Is if you offered Prime Members to lock their Prime Subscription to their favorite Streamer. That way viewers and Prime Subs do not have to remember to Re - Subscribe every month. We should be able to keep it locked to one streamer until we choose to unlock it, say to use our Prime Sub for different streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like using subs to get no ads for a channel but I perfer to renew subs myself so I would ask that there be a setting to prevent auto renewal of subs instead of manually having to go to each sub and stop auto renewal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Des abonnements à la semaine pour 1€ ce serait super bien pour les petits porte-monnaies !
    Et on n'est pas toujours disponibles un mois complet pour profiter de tous les avantages de l'abonnement, par contre si c'est pour une semaine on sait que l'on va pouvoir en profiter pleinement !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The price for Twitch Turbo got increased but no value was added.
    An idea would be to allow Turbo Users to display two badges next to their name instead of one.
    Twitch added more and more badges over the last few years and you can only display one.
    So please allow Turbo users to pick one extra and add more value to Twitch Turbo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So, as the title implies, Twitch doesn't pull your Sub Tier Names for your Twitch Alerts at the current moment.

I know it's not SUPER pressing - there's ways around it - but, uh... potential fix coming soon? Hopefully! :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Buenas, mi sugerencia es que los afiliados necesitamos mas espacios para emotes en tier 1, 2 y 3, y la unica forma de conseguir eso es consiguiendo el partner y desbloquear slots con las subs, por ende, mi sugerencia es que los afiliados tengamos una alternativa similar de agregar mas emotes con subs, de esa forma tanto twitch como los afiliados, tendriamos ganancia y mas beneficios si pudieramos tener mas emotes y desbloquearlos con suscripciones, ya que el maximo es de 50 subs, y se podria extender a 100, 150 o 200 maximo, muchas gracias y ojala en el futuro…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A lot of Twitch streamers, affiliates and partners alike, use services like Nightbot and Streamelements for automated services. They are bots and do not contribute financially to Twitch on their own. Twitch bots also periodically use emotes in certain automated tasks, and require a sub for them to use these, among other things. It would be nice to be able to give known bots a non-paid sub, -OR-, allow bots to use channel emotes and other sub-related services permissible by Twitch.

Just an idea. I mod for several channels. Partner channels periodically use their non-paid permanent subs on bots specifically…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm not always on the site or app when I'm gifted a subscription, so it would be nice to receive a push notification to my mobile device in addition to the site notification. That way, I can jump into the stream to thank the person who gifted me and hang out with the community. This option could be toggled on/off for those who want or don't want a mobile push notification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On my subscriptions page it says I have a prime sub available, but the button doesn't show up when i try to sub to a channel. This was confusing and I tried it in 6 ways before figuring out the reason: i'm on an amazon trial account for the second time. I think it's reasonable that I don't get a prime sub right now, the issue is that my subscriptions page says I do. The channel menu performs the check for a prime sub correctly; the subscriptions page should perform the same check. (Also it might give the info why…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give moderators and editors the benefit of being flagged as "subscribed" to the channel they manage; because why do I have to watch ads while I'm working?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?