Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. As above...make all sub/bits prices the exact same as USD with the conversion rate and stop shafting people who don't live in "the promised land".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. While local sub prices only affects individuals and their own subscriptions, sub gifting and sub gifter badges lose their value once the prices shift based on the region of the person gifting lives. I'd be happy to be able to gift more subs for the same amount of money (which is the purpose of this local sub pricing shenanigan), but this will not be the case if you live in non-participating zones; so while lucky folks get to gift 15 subs for $100 I only can gift 7.

This is also a huge problem for sub gifter badges. If you're…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It shouldn't say "Resubscribe" if you were gifted a sub, instead it should just say "Subscribe" like it normally does. I don't want it to seem like I've ever subscribed to a streamer by having it say resubscribe simply because I failed to dodge a gift sub.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm dodging pre-rolls like crazy. I'm not talking about muting the tab and doing something else while Twitch advertises to the void; I'm either closing Twitch and not engaging with the service or I'm going to keep refreshing, bouncing between streams until the system gives in and plays the stream without the ad—which, miraculously, works after roughly 15 seconds—a net gain given that most ads that play on Twitch much longer. And, keep in mind, the moment Twitch fixes that strange loophole, I'm going to revert back to closing Twitch and disengaging 99% of the time.

That is to say…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The blog posts states that “the price of a Tier 1 subscription on the web is roughly the equivalent of $4.99 USD in every country”. In New Zealand it costs $9.99nz for a tier 1 sub which is over $7us. This also needs to be addressed before assessing new sub costs based on cost of living in New Zealand. I currently use bits more to support streamers but these are probably also overpriced for New Zealand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. we should be able to cancel a twitch prime sub

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just like there's a "Gift Subs" Category (to random Twitch accounts), create an option to "Gift subs to Active Viewers" (at 5,10,15,20).

Maybe it would be easier to create a separate Tab Category label it:
    "Active Viewer Gift Subs" with, 5 subs, 10 subs, 15, subs, 20 subs

I personally would prefer my gift subs be given to the viewers that happen to visit or follow a Streamer I'm following or watching...!

I'm aware your "gift sub" works on some algorithm, but you should strongly consider my suggestion! Viewers WILL love it!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a renew subscription button for Twitch Turbo. Right now if you cancel Twitch Turbo at any point it is canceled until it runs out then you have to pay for it again instead of being able to just reenable the sub like you can for channel subs. I think this is important especially now with the new Ads in place people will be using turbo more often.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Changing the way the founder badge works would be nice. The current system allows 10 founder badges for Affiliates and the Partners, 25.

My proposal is to allow people who sub in the first 24 to 72 hours of the streamer getting the sub badge to get a founder badge, if the streamer does not get up to at least 10 founders in that time frame, it will continue until the 10th founders badge is there. That way, for people with bigger communities, they people who sub day 1 still get rewarded, since they are still technically founders, just unlucky…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bulk subscriptions packages discount to encourage and reward viewers to have more twitch subscriptions. For example, 7 subscriptions for $29.99/month, 12 subscriptions for $49.99/month, or 25 subscriptions for $99.99/month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If twitch is going to take the time to store user emails and phone numbers it wouldn't hurt to send a text or email a day or two before they charge your account.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It’d be nice if the gift sub engine was a little more... thoughtful? Channel/community-centric? Basically, when you gift sub bomb a channel with (x) subs, the subs I’d like to see the gifts be given in this order:

1. First, be given to the most active people in chat for that stream session.
    2. Next, subs are gifted to remaining viewers in the current live stream session.
    3. Last, if EVERYONE watching is already subbed, gifts are given to non-subbed followers of the channel based on their follow age.
    4. If at all possible (and I’m not sure it is), it’d be nice to…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Personally, I feel insulted when I receive a gifted sub as I also find receiving charity insulting when I can afford it myself.

The lack of a denial feature makes it seem Twitch doesn't allow people a legitimate chance to make a decision themselves.

Please add an option to decline subs from channels you follow, but would choose to manually sub, only.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please give the option to hide sub notification messages. A number of people find them annoying, and you can't even turn them off.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, I am contacting you to see the request for pesification of the subs in Argentina. Today in Argentina we have an inflation rate of 142.7% per year. So paying in dollars for the sub is very expensive. Adding to the fact that today the dollar is 800 pesos + 65% of country taxes, this value leads to the sub to be a luxury good, not a service. Then I would ask if the sub can have value in Argentine pesos and not in dollars. To avoid that the ecosystem is ruined, people do not subscribe and we can continue…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the way twitch turbo perks are activated.
    Instead of being a paid-for option, enable turbo for all accounts that have multiple active subs.

For example, being sub to 3 channels (~the price of turbo) would disable ads on all channels across the platform.

This would be a benefit for creators by encouraging viewers to sub, unlike the current turbo.

Prime and gifted subs may or may not count toward the needed subs to enable turbo.
    The actual number of subs needed needs to be fine tuned but I think 3 paid-for subs is a good value.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 💡 Twitch Turbo Emotes

Let creators create special emote group for Twitch Turbo Users to encourage them to subscribe to Twitch Turbo.

An extra benefit to Turbo subscribers that are not only supporting a single stream but all streamers.

Add the feature to the creator's Dashboard > Viewer Rewards > Emotes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

20. Add the option for users to be charged for all of their auto-renewing subscriptions on the first of the month (or another date of their choosing as Netflix allows). If cancelled after that date, would remain subscribed for the remainder of the month. New subscriptions would still be charged on the date of subscription. Could still track sub streak according to date of initial subscription.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?