Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. PROBLEM
    At this time, Turbo is only available on a monthly recurring basis.

BACKGROUND
    However, Subscriptions are available in month, 3 months, and 6 months renewal increments. (This phrasing is pulled directly from the Subscription panel on Twitch. Who does your copy? Anyways…)

PROBLEM PART TWO
    This discordance in user experience is confusing.

ASK
    Bring feature parity to Turbo.

IMPLEMENTATIONS

Full Feature Parity with Subscriptions - Turbo renewal periods would be: month, 3-month, 6-month and offer the same 10% and 15% discounts

Industry Parity - Monthly or Annual renewal, with a discount equivalent to 2 months on the annual plan…

152 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Re subscribing, cheering with bits, hype chats, donations. What do they all have in common? You can attach a message with them. Either it be wanting to express love for the streamer, announce something or just throw in a meme. With how much of the economy gifted subs has become for large parts of Twitch, I think its in due time it gets the recognition it deserves.

Let people attach a message in chat with their gift, the same way you do as when you resub. This also allows for it to be read by TTS (Text To Speech) so…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a few issues with sub anniversaries:

1. (highest priority) When shared, sub anniversaries show up in chat & the activity list as a regular sub, even though the popup to share an anniversary vs subbing is different & they are obviously separate events, they just don't show as such. Confusing!

2. Because of the above, there is no real celebration of this person's anniversary i.e. initial sub date. Streamer isn't prompted to say 'yo congrats! you've been here so long!' or whatever. Why even have anniversaries at all?

3. If you DO want anniversaries to be special, make them? Like, make…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Thank you so much for the level of detail and organization that you used to present this idea.

4. Similarly to how streamers are technically subscribed to their own channels so they can use their own emotes, I believe that streamers should be able to award a limited number of free subs to their editors and/or moderators so they can work without ads interrupting them and so they can use the streamer's emotes to help promote the channel and hype the chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 💡 Twitch Turbo Emotes

Let creators create special emote group for Twitch Turbo Users to encourage them to subscribe to Twitch Turbo.

An extra benefit to Turbo subscribers that are not only supporting a single stream but all streamers.

Add the feature to the creator's Dashboard > Viewer Rewards > Emotes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

6. A lot of Twitch streamers, affiliates and partners alike, use services like Nightbot and Streamelements for automated services. They are bots and do not contribute financially to Twitch on their own. Twitch bots also periodically use emotes in certain automated tasks, and require a sub for them to use these, among other things. It would be nice to be able to give known bots a non-paid sub, -OR-, allow bots to use channel emotes and other sub-related services permissible by Twitch.

Just an idea. I mod for several channels. Partner channels periodically use their non-paid permanent subs on bots specifically…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm not always on the site or app when I'm gifted a subscription, so it would be nice to receive a push notification to my mobile device in addition to the site notification. That way, I can jump into the stream to thank the person who gifted me and hang out with the community. This option could be toggled on/off for those who want or don't want a mobile push notification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After subscribing to https://www.twitch.tv/demu the subscription toast in the bottom stayed around forever with a loading symbol. Following a chat share of the good news and switching to another tab for a while, there was a second option to share again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I loaded Twitch and got this notification to renew Turbo or it would automatically expire. What a pain in the butt to pull out a bank card or whatever that I already used with the current subscription and retype in the information. That's just really annoying. It's annoying enough to have a price hike, but to have to go through the process again is like being drag through the mud. I get it. Inflation happens. Just send us an eMail notification, give us a tick to check in our settings to auto renew with card current information, or give us…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?