Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Subs should be able to choose any sub badge they already unlocked, for example a 14 month sub should be able to choose between the 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month badges, there are some people who like a specific sub badge and would like to stick to it, also if this is too confusing for streamers, there should be an option to turn it off

38 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I believe these recommendations combined would positively make a huge impact for every streamer and supporter.

Change the payout split between streamers and Twitch. Right now affiliates and most partners only get a 50% split from a Twitch subscriptions ($2.50 USD). I would like to see all streamers get a minimum 70% revenue split from subscriptions with a higher revenue split for all partners 80%. Currently both Facebook and YouTube streamers get a 70% split from subscriptions (and they have the option to create custom subscriber tiers with Youtube).

In addition, I would like to see Twitch lower its payout…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Came across this while reading about sub gifter badge: "It stays visible for as long as any gift sub you have given is active, and disappears when your gifted subs expire" I found out today that this was a thing. Which to me is strange because some people gift a lot of subs to support a streamer and the one perk they are being given is temporary, lasting a month at most. I thought it was a bug that the sub gifter badge would go missing but that apparently was not true. I really think it should be permanent. Some…

57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sometimes people receive gifted subs in channels they hardly ever watch (or have never watched!) If there was a "transfer gifted sub" option, it would be nice for those cases where the person knows someone else who does watch that channel and would appreciate the gifted sub more (as in, more likely to renew the sub).

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If someone is giving out auto gift subs, assign it to supporters who deserve it the most. Base it on number of hours watched, past subscribers, bit givers, etc.

The business idea for gift subs is for the recipient to possibly renew. Please don't reward them to viewers who are not engaged.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I think when you buy a gift sub, you should be given a link to spam in chat and people who click on it can receive the sub or it can auto spam the link every 2 seconds or something. I feel like it's a waste of money for the people who buy it and its gifted to people who don't even watch him anymore. It's better for it to be given to active members who is watching and reading chat.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Often I like to lurk quietly during streams. But it happens sometimes that I get a gifted sub, and have to show myself in the chat. So! As I know there's opportunity to turn gifted subs on channels you don't follow, so, it would be nice if you had a chance to deny gifted subs on SOME channels [you follow], not all of them. For example to add button over "report" - "deny gifted subs", or to add it to the privacy settings as denied subs list.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am a lifetime subscriber for one channel but i can't share anniversary message, you can add this option for lifetime subscribers, it should be great.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Scenario: It's a users birthday, and someone gifts a sub. They gift one month. And now others in chat who also wanted to celebrate that persons birthday with a gift can't do so.

Background: When gifting a sub to a single user, the gifter can select if they would like to gift multiple months.

Problem: However, once a user has been gifted a single month, another month cannot be gifted until the current month expires. The "Gift a Sub" option on the context menu shows a dithered button.

Solution: When a user has an active subscription, rather than dithering the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. would be nice to be able to upload your own versions of these badges to fit a theme the broadcaster may have.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I’m affiliate but I don’t have my sub button

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Unable to upgrade sub tier when subbed using mobile

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In my channel's stats i can see more than 200 followers added during the last 3 days, but i stay locked to 14, 6 news on today stream resume but always 14 on the channel, pls fix it !!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If you want to gift multiple subs, you can let Twitch pick randomly, giving those subs to trolls, bots, and others. OR you can click each persons name, and gift directly, multiple times. And if you gift multiple times, it can be seen as spamming - and yes, some streamers get mad about being given money like this...

Now, there are multiple feature requests for a better algorithm for selecting users to be gifted a sub. None of which have been acted on in over a year. Perhaps it's tricky to determine the fairness of such a change.

However, generating…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Eu vou tentar dar sub mas não consigo aparece que vocês estão tentando resolver o problema

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?