Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. On my subscriptions page it says I have a prime sub available, but the button doesn't show up when i try to sub to a channel. This was confusing and I tried it in 6 ways before figuring out the reason: i'm on an amazon trial account for the second time. I think it's reasonable that I don't get a prime sub right now, the issue is that my subscriptions page says I do. The channel menu performs the check for a prime sub correctly; the subscriptions page should perform the same check. (Also it might give the info why…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make moderators get priority for random subgifts, to thank them for their work. When you're a mod on several channels you don't necessarily have the money to subscribe everywhere.

Admin audit: Edited title to better summarize suggestion for ease of discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A twitch streamer that I was subscribed to for over 5 years passed away, and thus their account has been removed from the partner program and people are unable to continue their subscriptions even if they wanted to. I went to check my expired subscriptions to see if I was able to look back on that time, and found that I wasn't able to view my expired subscriptions for that streamer. I think we should still be able to see expired subscriptions even if you're not able to renew the subscription anymore. It's a shame to have that memorabilia gone.…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Anonymous gifts subs have been used to troll creators often through sexual harassment by gifting subs to inappropriate names.

Creators should have the ability to opt-out of the ability for people to gift subs anonymously if Twitch isn't able to identify the accounts with inappropriate names during the account creation process.

Twitch has a responsibility to protect not only viewers but creators.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I believe that there should be separate badges for those viewers who had a gifted subscription from those who subscribe themselves every month. That way we can separate the viewers who support the stream from the viewers who simply are lucky to receive a gifted subscription every month. It will also help during community days when the streamer plays with "subscribers". Now everyone is in the same pool and there is no telling who actually supports the stream and who doesn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A channel should be able to nominate linked channels that get subscriber benefits in their channel. A viewer can sub to either channel or both, maybe it shows the sub badge from the linked channel if they arent subbed to the current one, maybe there is an optional badge for people who are subbed to both.

Lets say two people regularly stream together, you as a viewer are a fan of Streamer A but they rarely stream on their own channel and instead are always on the channel of Streamer B, this would mean you could support A while watching…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you have say, 5 or more subscriptions to different creators, you automatically get Turbo on your account for free. Maybe this could be limited to recurring subs. Tier 2 and 3 subs could count towards multiple subs for the total.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So as you know on Youtube when you become a partner you can actually set your own membership prices. I always wondered why streamers on twitch couldn't. I would love to make my subs only 99 cents here in the US, that 5 dollars could honestly go anywhere. It would be nice because I don't want my community paying me that much

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1)Remove the Gift Sub to X Has Expired alerts or have it as an option to turn it off(spams my alert page way to often)

2)Add the feature that whoever your subbed to alerts you have a Resub available to X Person(its a PITA to check each channel and to see who's got a resub to)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 현재 한국에서는 방송 VOD를 더 이상 제공하지않는대 이는 터보와 프라임의 혜택이 사라진것과 같습니다
    이에따라 터보와 프라임의 가격 조정을 요청 드립니다

Currently, Korea no longer offers broadcasting VOD, which means that the benefits of turbo and prime have disappeared
    Accordingly, I request you to adjust the price of Turbo and Prime

*It can be awkward because I used a translator

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. so say someone has been following a streamer since 2021 and just started subscribing, there should be a feature that allows people to subscribe for how many months they missed during their followage, this could make a lot of money not just for streamers but for twitch, and long time viewers could finally get the badge they deserve for being a long time viewer and support their favourite streamers, imagine viewers have been following a streamer for like 6 years but only have a 2 year sub badge, they could have the option to purchase as many months as they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now, there are no major incentives for subscribing at Tier 2 and Tier 3. There needs to be added incentives for both the viewer and the streamer.

Ideas:

Tier 2:
    - Username being bold in chat
    - Zero width sub emote slot

Tier 3:
    - Subbing at Tier 3 includes Turbo
    - Golden, sparkly version of all sub emotes
    - Includes 500 bits a month
    - Animated Subscriber badge

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. First, how about you let me speak to a human? Your programming is faulty, and only a human can address it.

I have been seeing the same "It's your 48 month anniversary..." message, several months in a row. The channel knows my commitment, as do the regulars in chat. So what matters most is fine, but this is still frustrating. I'd like to see an accurate, properly updating count, each month.

So how can you improve subscriptions? Fix the coding bugs. I saw another user, a streamer, complain about needing a calculator when they see a fan has been subscribing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'm a Twitch affiliate as of the last year or so. I'm in the U.S. and I got my first few subs locally, resulting in a $2.36 payout for each one. Recently, a follower from Turkey has subscribed to me at tier 1 $4.99. He was also generous enough to gift 2 other subs to the channel. If added up it totals $14.97 in which case I would get $7.48 before exchange rates, taxes, and any other bank fees. After the stream, I went to the earnings page on my dashboard to find that I was only receiving FIVE CENTS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the option for users to be charged for all of their auto-renewing subscriptions on the first of the month (or another date of their choosing as Netflix allows). If cancelled after that date, would remain subscribed for the remainder of the month. New subscriptions would still be charged on the date of subscription. Could still track sub streak according to date of initial subscription.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sometimes I feel like I sub to content creators that I don't agree with their views/takes on certain topics shortly after subbing, I really wish I could terminate a sub to a channel and the remaining time or value of the sub would be given to amazon and not the rude content creators that show their true colors after "securing the bag". I would love the option to terminate my sub and refuse to support content creators further from that MOMENT forward rather than them having my support for a month. I dislike feeling "cheated" out of my subscription when…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since Amazon owns majority shares of Twitch, but there are no benefits from Amazon.

It could be great for a consumer to get an request benefit via subscriptions with either with discount codes, free shipping or an special amazon goodies "twitch pack".

It's really a shame to not utilizer more of the big company.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When some one spends like 20 bucks on gift 5 subs or bigger, The gifter could have the possibility for share a message that can be used with TTS.
    Thank you

Admin audit: Edited title to better summarize description.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If there's a setting I can't see please help, but I cannot remove the anniversary reminder. It makes me want to unsubscribe, it's very persistent and annoying. It doesn't help anyone or have a practical use for the end-users. Remove it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo is getting expensive to keep all the time. It would be good business practices to give us that purchase both a free month of use somewhere. Like between then both is almost 30 dollars a month. You guys have made millions.. Stop being so stingy, cause after a while we all will get exactly what er give to others. If stingy is what you show, then stingy is what you get.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?