Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

333 results found

1. There should be more security, because you click one button and it's bought without any confirmation. There should be more security like your password and token if 2 step verification is on, to prevent accidental purchases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We currently have the ability to opt-out of receiving gift subscriptions from channels you don't currently follow.
    But why isn't there a feature that allows you to opt out of the subscription gift itself?
    I need the ability to opt out of the gift of a subscription even on channels I follow.
    I would like to refuse to receive the subscription gift itself, regardless of whether I followed or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch Turbo is great, but I am not a fan of monthly subscriptions. It can be difficult with my financial situation since I don't have consistent income, and it's a pain having to remember and cancel subscriptions before they renew. I would love it if I could purchase Twitch Turbo for multiple months, up to a year. I would most definitely buy an annual plan, since I only have to worry about making one large payment annually which is better for me financially.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I like supporting streamers. I recently discovered a streamer was suspended for a week, yet my subscription still counts down, yet no content. If a streamer is suspended for a week, a subscription should be paused for that period, and resumed when they are back. OR have an option to pause

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love it if there was a way to offer a different cam overlay (or second camera angle) for people who sub to a second or third tier. Like I want to over content on my video that is invisible to those at lower sub levels. For example, I am an artist. Everyone can see my art cam but second and third tiers are the only ones who can also see my face cam. (or pet cam)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Whenever I used to subscribe to a streamer offline I’d used to be able to announce in the chat that I had subscribed to that particular streamer the next time they streamed again but now that feature seems to be gone which makes them unaware that I had even subbed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow a sub gifter to give subs "on behalf of" another user.

Inevitably, during a hype train or just as part of the regular course of a stream, someone who is normally an avid gifter or just a steady, regular viewer and active chat participant, will express regret that their current financial status doesn't let them gift subs or send bits.

It would be nice to be able for someone (anonymous or not) to gift subs "on behalf of @UserX". Just another way of sharing some of the love around. I think several of the streamers I follow and sub…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding a delay option for the bits or subs notification in chat will make it more exciting cause it will sync with the alerts
    So it would be amazing to have an option in twitch similiar to
    “ Alert Text Delay “ in streamlabs or streamelements

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Netflix is 9.99, Hulu is 6.99, Amazon Prime is 14.99 (and you get so much with that).

Twitch is overpriced for 2 reasons right now -

You can support 3 channels on Twitch for 15 dollars as it is right now. Compared to having access to thousands of shows and movies on other platforms.

Those 3 channels you spend 15 dollars on won't have ads, but the other streams you may want to check out are littered with ads. These ads pop up that worst times. Usually when something exciting is happening.

They also pop up very frequently when you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It is exceptionally helpful to know if people are unsubscribing due to factors outside of our control (such as a viewer's finances or schedule changing) or within our control, such as a streamer schedule change or experimentation with new content. This would help alleviate the stress of wondering if unsubscriptions are something we can affect as streamers or if it is primarily beyond our control, which would greatly decrease some of the mental burden and worry of never knowing for sure why people unsubscribe. This data, collected via an anonymous dropdown menu, would be incredibly helpful so streamers can best…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A free no-obligation trial of Twitch Turbo would give users an idea of what Twitch is like without the ads. At the moment the only way to try Twitch Turbo is to pay for a whole month up front.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let streamers decide for themselves if they want that information. No, really. Let a streamer disable that feature for their content. Some streamers may want to know. Others do not. People have their reasons some of them may be personal. IMO, this only serves those who want the information. For those who don't, this could do more harm than good.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This suggestion is to create a Gift Pool function. The streamer sets a date in the future for the "party" and people can submit gifted subs to the party for a slight discount. As an example, a streamer sets a party date two weeks out. The channel followers can donate gifted subs for two weeks. During the party stream, when the streamer hits the button, the gifted subs are pushed out, giving a preference to those in the chat first, maybe even adding to their current subscription.

This would allow streamers to host a party event that encourages everyone to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So people will often "gift a sub to the community" that all fine and dandy. but I go to other streamers, and maybe i'm a bit short one month and skip my re-sub... and i'm sure other people do too, or discover a stream they like and want to support them in a financial way.... and maybe they don't want to gift a sub to someone else... this is where i think my approach will be great... when you go to the screen to do these actions [buy yourself a sub, or gift a sub] there should be an option…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A few months ago I paid my monthly subscription in my girldfriend's channel, everything fine at this point, but two days later the subscription was removed from me, and this is not the only case, in other channel I tried to give a subscription but i couldn't, I was pretty sure my bank acount was not empty, and a message said to me "Actually this user can not receive gift subscriptions". This error is not happening just to me, and it's very important to fix this bug, because I need to pay again the sub and i didn't get a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we allow people to sub at tier 2 and 3 on the mobile app?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. While Gifted Subs are a great way support a channel they typically result in low retention rates.

The idea is that the recipient of a gifted subscription will have the option to renew that subscription when it expires for one month at a discounted rate.

This will help increase retention by incentivizing gift recipients to convert to full-time subscriptions, which will ultimately lead to more revenue for both Twitch and content creators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Purchase subscriptions at a discount by buying in bulk.

5 subs at 20% off

10 subs at 25% off

15 subs at 30% off

20 subs at 35% off (for the whales)

Optionally add 1% more discount for each additional month purchased up front, up to 5 months.
    Optionally enroll in auto renewal, discounting renewal price.

Subscriber picks subscriptions from a list of partners.
    Partners can opt in or out of this feature.

Partners can come together to create their own sub packs at their own discount

OTK pack, Shroud pack, XQC pack, etc.

For a lot of people, subscribing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?