Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. The current management for your active subscriptions is fractured and not easy to manage. This should be improved by merging Mobile Subs & Desktop Subs into one easy to manage interface.

• Let supporters cancel, renew, upgrade or downgrade their active subscriptions from the same interface whether they are on desktop or the mobile app no matter which source the subscription was originally created.
    • Allow supporters to change their payment methods for each subscription individually without needing to first cancel the subscription and for the same token above, by not forcing them to manage subscriptions from two different locations.
    • Offer the…
    12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. However, I would like the option to not accept gift subs. There are lots of channels that I follow, but don't watch. Gift subs would be better suited to people who want to participate in channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. While I understand it’s a nice thought and supports the streamer, I usually lurk in the channels I follow. I suffer anxiety and I’m painfully introverted and I don’t want to feel obligated or pressured into a subscription or into having to interact with people. I know people want to support their favorite streamers but please have an option for us anxious people to block gifted subs for followed channels (as well as the already existing option for unfollowed channels)

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some streamers produce streams much more or less frequently than others, and the value and amount of content offered to the viewer that they can watch in exchange for the same whole Month's subscription is massively more or less, and full month subs are difficult to justify for viewers who watch many different channels - a few highly active, but others with much less frequent stream schedules.

It doesn't seem correct that those channels who stream a few days a month have the same minimum Subscription cost per month overall to Sub to the content as those channels we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recently have seen a lot of crossover events of streamers on other people's streams, I think there could be an opportunity for something like a one dollar 24hr or 72hr subscription that acts simply to remove ads for a short time. This mainly stemmed from me jumping around to multiple different streams when watching the different sh**camp events, where i don't wanna pay for a sub for 8 different creators, but would be willing to pay 1$ to have a temporary break from ads for that days event or so on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. have € in my wallet but cant subscribe to Turbo because you only take $

pls let me use my wallet for Turbo in Europe too
    best in all regions for all people

thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Similar to another post, but more fleshed out.

The problem

I support many creators with monthly subs, but as a person with limited budget, it's so hard to plan finances with little amounts of £3.99 coming out throughout the month and often leads to going overdrawn on the one of my accounts I use. It also causes a lot of emails throughout the month for each subscription, telling me it is about to renew.

My Solution

I would suggest a user-nominated day when payment for all upcoming subscriptions, that month, would be taken (in advance of the renewal day).

If…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since $100 is too high for some countries like Turkey (1860₺) I think payout tresholds should be less depending on the country. It's hard to fill in Turkey, I've been trying for THREE YEARS to get a payout.

Subs are 10 liras here and we get 2.50 liras per sub. When the math is done, the streamer should get around 744 subs to be able to payout the minimum amount.

You should have 62 people to sub every month for a year straight to payout.

It's not helpful at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Imagine being able to buy 10 sub-vouchers in one go, which you can use like the prime sub, by checking a checkbox. This would mean that there would only be one bundled payment instead of having multiple payments.

You could maybe even use the vouchers to gift a sub.

The possible advantage from my point of view is that you can pay for all your subscriptions at the same time, which would make

This could maybe even come with a discount as there should be less money transfer fees.

Going even further: You could have an autobuy option for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, there are no major incentives for subscribing at Tier 2 and Tier 3. There needs to be added incentives for both the viewer and the streamer.

Ideas:

Tier 2:
    - Username being bold in chat
    - Zero width sub emote slot

Tier 3:
    - Subbing at Tier 3 includes Turbo
    - Golden, sparkly version of all sub emotes
    - Includes 500 bits a month
    - Animated Subscriber badge

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am a Twitch Partnered streamer, I have 3 lifetime subs, they are 3 of the most important members of my community hence why I gave them these lifetime subs, I think it's really sad that each month they're not able to SHARE that subscription like a normal sub, they're super important members of my community, they deserve to get to share that message/sub like everyone else!!!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subscribed to Twitch/Amazon prime for few reasons, game content drops and Amazon prime video. Since the drops work only sometimes and for unknown amount of time, I don't see the value there anymore. I've lost the drop content more than I can remember and almost always the connection seemed fine. I've reconnected the game accounts several times for several games and the same issue continues. Your response is always "game provider is in charge of it", which is completely unacceptable.
    And since that part of my subscription reason is gone, only amazon prime video is left, it has to compete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bit badges are kept forever in the channel they are earned, but gift sub badges will get removed once the last gift sub has expired. I don't understand the incentive to earn gift sub badges that we aren't allowed to keep, especially with higher amount gift sub badges becoming available.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Basically the point here is not to only remove the Tiers, but improve instead and we all know that "Tier 2 and Tier 3" is not for everyone, so the idea is to make this a more comfortable way for the Views to use it and for the Streamer to manage!?

1° Instead of the "Tier" the sub should be a fixed price.

2° Add an option that make viewers choose if they want to pay more for the sub and that extra being like a donate.

3° That would be an way to not have a separate "Donate Button"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A moderator shouldn't have to subscribe to the channel they mod for. Depending on how many channels they mod for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Aside from not having the option to purchase the Turbo subscription annually, the biggest downside for international users (like me) is the lack of options to pay in our own currency. Once we've paid to convert to USD, PLUS the conversion costs, it gets a lot more pricey than $8.99. My last short stint with Turbo was costing me $13.55 a month. That's far more than I pay for Prime. I'm going to want a whole lot more than just ad-free service for that amount.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If your gifted sub and/or dono from stream labs does not show up on stream, you should be refunded. Why am I spending money for these things if I’d like them to show up on screen for the streamer and chat to see and it does not show?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When someone gifts a sub/subs, they should first be distributed to the people who are in chat at the time the subs are being gifted, if there are more gifts than viewers, or there are no more viewers to gift subscriptions to as they have all been gifted, it then should be given to followers who may not be in chat at the moment. Its a really good idea which would help with viewer retention and appreciation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi, I've the account Prime linked with Twitch and during the last month the Prime's sub didn't work. Can you fix it because if this is an your function I don't understand why it doesn't work only for me. Could someone please help me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Guten Tag liebes Twitch-Team,
    mit den neuen Änderungen zur Veranschaulichung der Subscriber-Entscheidungen, würde ich gern eine Möglichkeit für StreamerInnen in Betracht ziehen, womit man genau diese Informationen optional ausblenden kann.

StreamerInnen haben mMn. genug Stress und Druck von vielen Faktoren und viele brauchen einige dieser Informationen eben nicht. Somit wäre eine optionale Einblendung/Ausblendung dieser Informationen nur schlüssig um Probleme und psychischen Druck vorzubeugen.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?