Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. Subscribers and community members change over time and sometimes some members can fade or become problematic, this is sadly just the way that it is running a community. Currently lifetime subs are cannot be revoked, but the policy should change that you are allowed to revoke each lifetime sub once / limit the number of times they are revoked but they SHOULD be able to be revoked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It is horrendous that you have decided to not include gift subs in Subtember this year. That was the driving force behind the success for creators (and therefore Twitch) in prior years.

Please reconsider this immediately and stop pulling revenue-driving opportunities from your creators and those who pay for the platform to exist.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  SUBtember  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Twitch Turbo affordable to lower income countries.
    I'd love to pay, but at this moment, the price is way to high for me.
    Can't we handle similar to Amazon Prime the price of Twitch Turbo?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of my viewers made a suggestion offline about being able to subscribe to a channel in a "silent" manner. Specifically, they mentioned people with varying kinds of anxiety that would get in the way of someone subscribing if there was a chance they could be "called out" by the streamer for subscribing.

I thought this was an important thing, as having training in mental health I know how beneficial even twitch social interaction is for someone with such conditions, and also it would allow someone to be able to be more supportive of their favorite streamers.

So, maybe a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 💡 Twitch Turbo Emotes

Let creators create special emote group for Twitch Turbo Users to encourage them to subscribe to Twitch Turbo.

An extra benefit to Turbo subscribers that are not only supporting a single stream but all streamers.

Add the feature to the creator's Dashboard > Viewer Rewards > Emotes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

7. I would like my account to have no information about whether or how long I have been subbing if I have previously deactivated or rejected all gift subscriptions. And in addition, for example if I have never subbed before, it will also say that I was not a subscriber regardless of how long it took me to deactivate the sub in the first month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have an idea about the old broadcasts. If the user is a subscriber, he will have access to the older broadcast immediately after the live broadcast. If the user is not a subscriber to the channel, he will have access to the recording, for example, a week later or one day. It could be turned off and on in the settings. It seems to me an interesting way to make old records more unique and it would certainly be very interesting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is VERY frustrating. The stupid bright yellow banner "Celebreate SUBtember" is appearing on EVERY STREAM I visit in my browser and has been for days (of not longer). I already opened a ticket (under an unrelated category, discussed below) with the help team and they blew me off and said to post here. This is ridiculous, especially given another person reported this and was directed to talk to the help team. I formally request a manager investigate this issue and also find out why it's not being addressed/fixed.

Note my initial report ticket was: [ ref:00D1UDqTT.5006e22lVEL:ref ]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SUBtember  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

The banner shows up on channels to remind users about the event. Once dismissed on that channel, it doesn't show again on that very same channel. With that being said, what would be your proposed suitable alternative? Thank you.

10. I`m currently subscribing to 8 streamers on Twitch. It was great pleasure for me to check the monthly recaps. I would like to thank the develpoers for creating this feature.

However, a recap of one channel was oddly written. I watched the broadcast on that chnnel and chatted hard. But all I could see in the monthly recap was the number of subscriptions. I want to let the streamer know how passionate I am.

Other monthly recaps can check the time I watched the broadcast, the chats, and the date I watched the show. My guess is that this kind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We should get Sub Tokens for Turbo Users.

Keep Turbo an Ad Free experience but give us a way to have Sub Tokens every month we renew Turbo, that way we can use our Sub Tokens like Prime to support streamers and we get the benefits of a sub in the streamer's chat (also make Tokens giftable, that way you incentivize the use of Turbo over Prime)

We could even have Turbo Tiers that change the number of Tokens and benefits we receive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wondering on a system where the creator could adjust their own pricing for subscriptions. It wouldn't be a small task to change with all the set things already but it would be interesting to see if small channels could set a lower price if it would incentivize more people to support with a subscription. Let's say you set tier 1 to $2, tier 2 $3 and then tier 3 $5. Would the spread of tier be more evenly divide and would the end result yield more income in the larger scale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have noticed some local sub pricing seem a bit unfair.
    A great example is SAR and TRY
    A sub in SAR --> 8.99 (2.26 EUR) / (2.40 USD) which is okay in my opinion
    A sub in TRY --> 9.90 (0.33 EUR) / (0.35 USD) which seems super low

50 Subs in TRY would give a streamer ~Eur8.80

I understand local pricing makes it more affordable for more people but i feel like people could take this out of hand.

It would also be great to have an ADVANCED estimate revenue to check what currency was used for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A lot of Twitch streamers, affiliates and partners alike, use services like Nightbot and Streamelements for automated services. They are bots and do not contribute financially to Twitch on their own. Twitch bots also periodically use emotes in certain automated tasks, and require a sub for them to use these, among other things. It would be nice to be able to give known bots a non-paid sub, -OR-, allow bots to use channel emotes and other sub-related services permissible by Twitch.

Just an idea. I mod for several channels. Partner channels periodically use their non-paid permanent subs on bots specifically…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm not always on the site or app when I'm gifted a subscription, so it would be nice to receive a push notification to my mobile device in addition to the site notification. That way, I can jump into the stream to thank the person who gifted me and hang out with the community. This option could be toggled on/off for those who want or don't want a mobile push notification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mods should be able to view the stream ad free without being subscribed in case the streamer needs to communicate to mods during the time an ad is run.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. crank up the price and add a free sub
    make them turbo subs ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey all!

We’re excited to share that some users will see a new option to seamlessly upgrade your subscription. What this means is that for those chosen they are now able to more easily upgrade their subscription to a different tier or make their subscription a multi month subscription. At this time we are not looking to add anyone to the experiment, but will have more updates on this in the future.

We look forward to hearing your feedback on this!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After subscribing to https://www.twitch.tv/demu the subscription toast in the bottom stayed around forever with a loading symbol. Following a chat share of the good news and switching to another tab for a while, there was a second option to share again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I loaded Twitch and got this notification to renew Turbo or it would automatically expire. What a pain in the butt to pull out a bank card or whatever that I already used with the current subscription and retype in the information. That's just really annoying. It's annoying enough to have a price hike, but to have to go through the process again is like being drag through the mud. I get it. Inflation happens. Just send us an eMail notification, give us a tick to check in our settings to auto renew with card current information, or give us…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?