Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice to be able to choose if the subscription I'm purchasing is renewable or a one time purchase so I don't have to keep remembering to cancel the sub renewal ahead of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gift sub to only online users os chat users. Because Twitch have so many bots, we don't want to give subs to bot. A way to filter gift sub to accounts with registered email or/and cellphone number, like anti-spam chat filter, but for give gift subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow viewers to upgrade to a tier 2 or tier 3 sub for a specified time. For example, upgrade to tier 3 for a single month to celebrate a special occasion, or just as extra thanks to a streamer, even if the viewer isn't able to sustain a more expensive subscription. Allowing a set time lowers the reluctance to try out higher tier subs for the fear of forgetting to lower the tier back again later.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As above...make all sub/bits prices the exact same as USD with the conversion rate and stop shafting people who don't live in "the promised land".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. *Hide the name of the receiver of the gift sub, i feel that sometimes people dont feel comfortable when they get gifted subs, maybe an option for them to announce if they want or just keep it hidden
    *gift to raiders to the raider channel
    *sub gift to viewers that came from channels that showing in own channel analytics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. there should be a sub limit per month, here in germany if you earn under 450€ a month you wont have to pay taxes, it is a so called "mini-job" but if u earn more than 450€ u ll have to start paying taxes, which would make this little amount of money way less and it will initialize lot more paperwork.
    Having a sub limit would stop additional subs from coming in so we ll have a better plan about income and it will be an easier time with the finance office.
    of course this should be an optional thing,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hey y'all - Monthly recurring Subscriptions are available on iOS starting today! You can now update your iOS app to version 11.9 or later to reflect this change and begin supporting creators with recurring Subs. If you still have Sub Tokens on iOS, don't worry, you can redeem these until January 10th, 2022. Blog post: http://link.twitch.tv/3ok6CKS

We'd love to hear your feedback on this update!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It's hard for viewers to see how many subscribers a channel currently has. In my opinion, this number should be visible to everyone as well as the number of followers and current viewers. Some of the streamers display numbers (but for the most part they don't). Sometimes new subscribers are counted per stream, sometimes the current month is mentioned and a number and a target value, but it is not clear whether these are absolute values.

In one channel, for example, a different (higher) value was mentioned in the chat than the one displayed in the video window. All in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi. I would like to be able to gift subs only to the current viewers.
    I don't want to gift subs to all the followers (to community) because I don't want to gift subs to users that are not active for years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently the value a Viewer gets from a subscription, is the attention from the streamer and the access to more emotes and to be able to chat in sub mode. I believe that Viewers who have been subscribed for a certain amount of time should be rewarded for their patronage by introducing some branded "swag" (swag refers to merchandise ) they receive to their doorstep. Sending out a letter that contains some stickers with the channels name on it and some twitch stickers will incentivise Viewers to subscribe for a long amount of time ! Creating revisions of these stickers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GIFTING SUB IN ANDROID

In android, if you want to gift a specific user subscription you have to tap their name in chat. But, in computer you can gift by typing the user's ID. So, please add a feature in android where you can gift a specific user a subscription by just typing their ID

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The idea is to allow Streamers to award a single tier 1 Subscription per month for Free with no monetary cost or pay out for the streamer.

This would allow followers to make use of the chat emotes, stop pre-roll adds and even allow them to use sub only chat for one month.

After the month is up, the recipient may be more inclined to pay out for a sub in order to keep the Emotes and to stop Adds.

Streamers could use these Free subs as Prizes after hitting a new goal or rewards to returning viewers or just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A lot of streamers that I enjoy watching play together very regularly. Although I can't subscribe to all of them, it would be great if there were an opportunity to subscribe to a group of streamers, with some sort of bulk discount. There are 3 streamers I really enjoy watching, but I only subscribe to one of them due to the price. However, if I could subscribe to all 3 at once for a discount, I would definitely be willing to take that option. Would likely help increase streamer and Twitch revenue as well.

Considering that Twitch already has logic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am a Twitch Partnered streamer, I have 3 lifetime subs, they are 3 of the most important members of my community hence why I gave them these lifetime subs, I think it's really sad that each month they're not able to SHARE that subscription like a normal sub, they're super important members of my community, they deserve to get to share that message/sub like everyone else!!!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be beneficial to have a way to flag that you would like and use a subscription to specific streamers. I follow quite a few streamers, but usually only watch a couple during any given period of time.

The gifted subs I get to other streamers I don't have time to watch, would be much more useful to both the streamer and people streaming, if they went to users that actively desired subs to their streams first!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I was given a perma sub to a channel and i would love to keep sharing my subscription anniversary, so my idea is for Twitch to enable sharing sub anniversary to perma subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I suggest there be created a "Global" Loyalty points system in addition to channel-specific points; each Twitch user would have a global "Twitch loyalty points" point balance.

Subscribing to a channel, Gifting to a channel, or spending a certain amount of time watching the in-video ads inserted by Twitch would be actions that each reward the viewer with a certain number of Twitch points Per Subscription, or Gift Sub, etc.

Finally, if the user has gifted enough subs, or subscribed to a large enough number of channels: the global Twitch loyalty points should be redeemable for various rewards - which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Currently, if you have your gift sub count hidden from chat announcements, you cannot participate in a channel's gift sub leaderboard. My idea would be to allow a toggle to let people keep their total gift sub count in a channel hidden but still get in on the fun/competition of the gift sub leaderboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please make higher tiered subs more accessible for, and on all platforms such as mobile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Twitch in poland is growing really fast and have really big community. Today i wanned to buy subsciption and was disappointed. I could not pick any payment methods by any polish bank. Only option is to pay by credit card and american paymant methods???? Please add polish payment methods and change paymant currency to PLN(zloty).

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?