Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Que se puedan eliminar los Niveles que no queramos utilizar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New local price for Poland is 3.99 EUR which is the same as for the richer countries in the region such as France, Germany or United Kingdom.

But please consider average income (according to the top Google search results)
    Poland = 1,664 EUR
    France = 2,831 EUR
    Germany = 3,994 EUR
    UK = 3,088 EUR

Please reconsider local sub price in Poland.

2,295 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Boa noite Twitchbr, queria dá uma idéia sobre as pessoas q dão presentes na lives com subs e bits,porque não tem tipo um selo de patrocinador ou alguma coisa parecida pra quem contribuí com a plataforma?
    Vou falar por experiência própria já dei mais de 500 inscrições e não ganhei absolutamente nada,acho que seria até mais interessante ter alguma recompensa pra quem atigir uma certa quantidade de subs ou bits. Fica aqui uma idéia pra vocês,espero que olhem com carinho.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we please remove the autorenewal on all subscriptions?
    I lost like 50 dollars from these autorenewals, when you want to support a friend to give them their first sub, then a month later you get an e-mail just stating "congrats you subbed again lol", not even a warning "you will renew in a week, are you sure about this?".

This makes me not want to sub to anyone ever, lost so much money on this useless feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think Twitch could do a few things to help improve the viewer experience for subscriptions:

1. More gift subs badges. The highest sub gift badge is 1000, yet bits go up to 5 million. In addition, you can't select which sub badge you want to use. You should have the option to use any of them if you've earned them.
    2. Sub gift Badges should not disappear. They should be permanent.
    3. Allow users to write a message if they gifted a sub. For example, letting a viewer know they appreciated a nice comment they made to the streamer within the gift…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Como o valor dos subs diminuiu no Brasil, a meta para retirada do dinheiro também tem que diminuir. Se continuar com 100 dólares, vai ser preciso 200 subs para atingir a meta. Para streamers iniciantes isso é quase impossível e tentar fazer da twitch uma renda extra ou até mesmo a principal renda não vai ser viável. Tem que passar para 100 reais. Já que querem ajustar os valores para ficar de acordo com o país, que isso também se ajuste.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Moderators seem like the unsung heroes of Twitch. Especially for daily IRL streamers, they put in hours upon hours of work sifting through message after message and making sure harmful content does not seep through the cracks. They filter out any flame wars and make sure that the members in chat have an enjoyable experience. Yet very few moderators make compensation for their efforts. And none make anywhere near the amount the streamers they moderate for do. Therefore, why not provide some type of incentive for moderators to keep putting in the work? Why not either provide them with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. De 1,75 dólares foi para 0,51 centavos de dólar, isso da 2,60 reais atualmente, já era meio complicado achar alguem que dava o sub com prime, imagina sub normal, os mais beneficiados (se não únicos) serão streamers grandes, que já eram acostumados a ganharem sub normal e com prime, muito complicado alguem chegar em um streamer pequeno e decidir dar um sub normal, mesmo com esses novos valores. O salto do preço do prime foi RÍDICULO, e não alteraram o valor para saque, continua 100 dólares, a plataforma já não era famosa por ajudar os menores streamers e agora ficou…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. O novo preço da inscrição vai falir muitos streamers, já que eles precisam de 3 vezes mais de inscritos para ganhar o mesmo que antes, sendo que alguns nem tem esse número de expectadores. Eu gostaria que o preço aumentasse novamente, a twitch só está fazendo com que streamers e viewers saiam da plataforma desse jeito.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Türkiye için düzenlenen ve uygulanmaya başlanan yeni fiyatlandırma sisteminin özellikle orta-küçük yayıncılar için yayıncılığı sürdürülebilir bir iş haline getirmeyi imkansız hale getirdiğini düşünüyorum.
    Yeni abonelik ücretleriyle beraber abone sayılarında meydana gelen artış, vergiler, platform payı düşüldüğünde, yayıncıya ekstra bir gelir olarak yansımıyor ve bunun yanında önceden elde ettiğimiz geliri yakalamak da mümkün değil. Fiyatlarlı tekrar düzenlemeyi planlamıyor olsanız bile yayıncılara gelir elde edebilecekleri farklı alternatifler sunmanız (reklam, bounty, vs.) çok daha iyi olacaktır.

Kendi adıma, uzun vadede, mevcut şartlar altında mesai harcayıp yayınlarımı sürdürebileceğimi düşünmüyorum.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 我覺得手機版的價格跟網頁版的價格要一樣,因爲如果是不同的,對手機用家很不公平

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why not make a particular percentage of the sub amount go to streamer as you guys already have the data how many subs they have from which country

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. $7.99 is still too expensive for this market and im sure the stats will back it up. $4.99 is the only appropriate pricing for this market.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. While local sub prices only affects individuals and their own subscriptions, sub gifting and sub gifter badges lose their value once the prices shift based on the region of the person gifting lives. I'd be happy to be able to gift more subs for the same amount of money (which is the purpose of this local sub pricing shenanigan), but this will not be the case if you live in non-participating zones; so while lucky folks get to gift 15 subs for $100 I only can gift 7.

This is also a huge problem for sub gifter badges. If you're…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It shouldn't say "Resubscribe" if you were gifted a sub, instead it should just say "Subscribe" like it normally does. I don't want it to seem like I've ever subscribed to a streamer by having it say resubscribe simply because I failed to dodge a gift sub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. For american/canadian users the price of a sub is $4.99 tier 1, and an affiliate gets just under half of that amount. In the UK we pay minimum of £4.99 per tier 1, which evidentally means we are paying more than americans/canadians but after conversion rate we are receiving less than americans/canadians.

We pay more yet receive less and i think that is totally unfair for a tier 1 sub at $4.99 is roughly almost $7 yet we only get just over $2 for that sub, thats almost 70% profit from the EU you make as you pay us less....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SUB TOKENS

On the Mobile version of Twitch, you can purchase sub tokens to subscribe to creators without having to process a payment. The downside to this is having to pay an additional dollar for the subscription.

DESKTOP SUB TOKENS IDEA

This could be added on desktop aswell. I think its a great idea and I use it frequently and prefer it over normal subs. On desktop however, there shouldn't be an additional $1 added because Apple/Google isn't taking a cut of the revenue.

PRIME TOKENS IDEA

I've always wished I could save up my monthly Prime subscriptions to T2,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More organisation within gifted subs.

I think it would be a good idea within expired subscriptions to have more detail surround them. As for now it just displays the months subbed and the option to resubscribe. They all appear as if you have tier 1 subbed and have no information surrounding if they have been gifted or not. I think showing if they are gifted and who by in the expired subscriptions could be helpful in both keeping track of what subs you've been gifted if you delete gift sub notifications as well as thanking those who gifted it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently, Canadians pay $6.99 per sub, which on average is 50 to 70 cents more than our American counterparts. In addition as of July 1, 2021, Canadians are forced to pay up to 13% in taxes on top of this inflated sub price. Local sub pricing for Canadians would help mitigate the additional taxes on our sub purchases, as well as likely increase the number of creators we can sub to.

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?