Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. What i honestly could only come to in addressing possible issues involving the subsctription system is perhaps the overwhelming or unrealistic feeling one may have when indeed the community they have sewn together truly works to financially support them by buying a subscription, typically voluntarily, for to see a streamers work. I suspect that perhaps giving 1 free sub for making affiliate or partner, 1 gift sub for the chat to use in the very next stream, and have both be given and financially valid from twitch, as it would make a person say to themselves "Alright, its not too…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scenario: It's a users birthday, and someone gifts a sub. They gift one month. And now others in chat who also wanted to celebrate that persons birthday with a gift can't do so.

Background: When gifting a sub to a single user, the gifter can select if they would like to gift multiple months.

Problem: However, once a user has been gifted a single month, another month cannot be gifted until the current month expires. The "Gift a Sub" option on the context menu shows a dithered button.

Solution: When a user has an active subscription, rather than dithering the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If you want to gift multiple subs, you can let Twitch pick randomly, giving those subs to trolls, bots, and others. OR you can click each persons name, and gift directly, multiple times. And if you gift multiple times, it can be seen as spamming - and yes, some streamers get mad about being given money like this...

Now, there are multiple feature requests for a better algorithm for selecting users to be gifted a sub. None of which have been acted on in over a year. Perhaps it's tricky to determine the fairness of such a change.

However, generating…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When you click the Subscribe button you should be able to submit a 1min long video as the creator and maybe tell them why they should subscribe. It would be very cool too see this feature get added. Youtube uses it and it look super cool!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't currently edit or cancel a subscription pre-paid for 3 months on mobile. We need the ability to upgrade or cancel a subscription made via tokens on the mobile app. We also cannot edit these through the desktop website either and this feature is very much needed so that we can support creators even more by being able to upgrade our subscriptions on mobile or cancel them and then re-subscribe via desktop to have the access of editing them.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice if there was an announcement of the Subtember event on each channel, near the Subscribe button. When you click on the announcement link, it will have a summary of Subtember benefits. You can click on a link to go to a Subtember help page that gives more information.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Subscription renewal automatical took my money and now twitch wont give me it back ,i knew nothing of this and that doesnt matter to them ,i makes me want to not support twitch anymore,if anything of a sugestion completely take off renewal . if not i dont doubt its cause twitch want the free money from us.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How come we can't sub to more then one account if we use prime (I've used my free sub)

I wanna pay for another sub but I get no option no matter how much I look and I can't send in to contact anyone either ...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Subscriptions should be changed to be based on hours live or some granular amount.

Currently some streamers say that they are stressed due to the feeling that they must meet the worth of their viewer's subscriptions. If subscriptions were based on hours live, streamers would also have more time to shift focus. Additionally, more people would subscribe as they would feel that they would get its worth.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hello i have an idea that I would like to be considered if you will think about it. During the current situation of covid-19 and with people losing their jobs and having low income at the moment. I had an idea that if someone couldnt keep up their monthly subscription why can they not buy one using twitch channel points that they have collected over watching the stream. Say like 1000 points to purchase a subscription? Or something like that. I know viwers can gift subs but people such as myself do not like to ask others because it comes…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You receive the same message when you do a gift sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. It could say for how many months too.

E.g.: Gift Subscription - Tier 1 for xxxxxxx

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a way to make it so after you sub for Tier 3, if you want to downgrade your sub, you can downgrade to Tier 1 (or Tier 2), so when your Tier 3 benefits end, you can autorenew and downgrade your subscription to Tier 1 (or Tier 2)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Alright, I know we just recently received gift sub badges for certain amounts of gifted subs. As far as I know, the max badge is 1000 gifted subs. I have an insane supporter who is approaching 2000 gifted subs, and I think the badges should keep going. Bits go all the way up to 5 million, so why not have the gift sub badges continue as well?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think when you buy a gift sub, you should be given a link to spam in chat and people who click on it can receive the sub or it can auto spam the link every 2 seconds or something. I feel like it's a waste of money for the people who buy it and its gifted to people who don't even watch him anymore. It's better for it to be given to active members who is watching and reading chat.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give lottery acces tix for subs (tier 1 or prime = 1 tix, tier 2 = 2 tix, tier 3 = 3 tix
    Lottery give acces to computer hardware goods, like high end GPU or stuff like that.
    That would improve viewer interest to support streamers. I think there's a lack of interest in current twitch state, besides removing ads and virtual cosmetic.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Often I like to lurk quietly during streams. But it happens sometimes that I get a gifted sub, and have to show myself in the chat. So! As I know there's opportunity to turn gifted subs on channels you don't follow, so, it would be nice if you had a chance to deny gifted subs on SOME channels [you follow], not all of them. For example to add button over "report" - "deny gifted subs", or to add it to the privacy settings as denied subs list.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Twitch viewers should be able to use their bits to subscribe to a streamer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Les doy 4 estrellas por que deberían poner la opción de suscribirse al canal del streamers que quieras juntando 100k de puntos.
    Solo eso ya que toda la aplicación es fantástica y me encanta👌🏻.
    Sigan así, y espero que me escuchen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?