Subscriptions

1. FEEDBACK: Stacking Gifted Subs - VaughnWhiskey

Hey Twitch Feedback!

My name is Vaughn Whiskey and I am a affiliate on Twitch. I love that we can now gift subs to people but as a streamer around the holiday months I want to gift subs to viewers for a Christmas gift. Now the problem is that I have to try and do it when their sub runs out and asking them when their sub is out kind of ruins the surprise.

I would love to see stack-able gifting so say it's half way through their sub i can gift them another month for them ahead of their…

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

In Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Retroactive Sub Gifting

Allow sub gifting for people who are currently subscribed to the channel you want to send a gift for - just add a month to the current subscription they have. That way, you don't have to wait until the time when the person is no longer subscribed, and multiple people can easily contribute to / send gifts to one person.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hide Watch Now for channels that only have them on sub mode unless your sub

So i watch a channel but i keep getting pop ups saying (Watch Now) but that channel sadly has it on sub mode only calling it "on demand videos"which no one watches bu maybe 1-3 people which i kinda realize how pointless having sub mode for past broadcast is if only subs watch it and if your subs watch it.

I propose Watch now only shows up to the channel if your sub to the channel, if your not sub it shouldn't show up as well if you click the X it also shows more videos you can't watch. can…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Using Twitch Prime Token for 10$ or 25$ subscriptions

There should be an option to use the twitch prime token for 10$ or 25$ subscriptions to lower their price by 5$.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add sub badge display to profiles.

When you click on someone's name in chat or visit their profile, there should be a section for showing all of the different sub badges that person has. Then, each one should be clickable and link to the streamer's channel.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. add sub tier to IRC object

Right now the IRC just gives a true false on if someone is subbed, can we get an update like instead of true false, have it like the subscriptions object 100, 200, 300 for tier 1, 2, 3

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prorate subscription price based on subscription time not used when purchasing a subscription upgrade

If I sub to a user with a 6 month 4.99 sub and then during my third month decide that I want to upgrade my sub to 9.99 I think Twitch should charge me the difference of time remaining and then once my sub renews at the end of the initial 6 months, it would charge me for my plan at the new price.

In the case above, I have 3 months left unused in my sub. So for today, to upgrade my sub, I pay $15 to be brought up to the 9.99 tier for the next three months.…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on some more robust multi-month tech and robust upgrade/downgrade tech. So when we get both done we’ll definitely incorporate this functionality.

8. Animate the upper tier sub emotes!

Allow the special $9.99 and $24.99 emotes to be animated, to make them stand out more and be more desirable!

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Be able to sub on mobile

Integrate something within the twitch app that allows you to sub normally or with prime. Bits have been made onto the mobile app, why not allow subbing as well

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Twitch Group Subs

Even with Twitch Prime, it eventually gets quite expensive trying to sub to all of one's favorite streamers. I was thinking of having some kind of deal where users can select 3-5 Twitch Partners they will like to sub to for a price of say $10-15 a month. With any more than that just being added accordingly

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please, subscribe in Brazilian currence! (BRL)

Give us the option of subscribe paying in our currence!
    That gonna allow more users to become subscribers, because there are a lot of viewers who hasn't international credit card!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitch wallet

Every time you want to subscribe or buy bits you must make a payment. It can also be a lot more convenient. A Twitch wallet is the solution for that. What is Twitch wallet? A Twitch wallet is your twitch credit. You can add money. So you add 20 euros to your Twitch Wallet. Then you can give subben to someone without paying a payment. Where can you see twitch wallet credit? You could see twitch wallet credit for example at your inventory. I would like to hear if you find a nice idea and would like to receive feedback…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Amazon Smile Charity Integration for bits/subs and broadcasts

smile.amazon.com allows amazon users to select a charity organization from a massive database and 0.5% of purchases will be given to that charity.

It would be fantastic if users on Twitch could select a charity from the existing Amazon Smile database on their Twitch profile settings, where an amount is taken from the Twitch portion of every sub purchase or bit purchase. The broadcaster receives the same amount, but a small percentage is donated from the bit fee or Twitch portion of sub revenue. Users making this choice could receive a special chat badge indicating they support a charity!

In…

83 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create "Dual sub" emotes

Have Twitch Partners be able to officially partner with each other and create a set of emotes that viewers can only access if they sub to both channels. Each Partner still has their normal emote set of course, but if you sub to both channel A and channel B you also get a few "AB" exclusive emotes. Unsubbing from either loses you access to the dual sub emotes.

Many pairs of Partners already have emotes of their own that combo well with each other, purposely. For example, two Partners have "wave" emotes that face each other to look like a…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Subscriber points / Subscriber Store

Every subscriber is supporting both Twitch and the partnered streamer of their liking. Subscribers get things like emotes and badges, but what if they get even more?

If you subscribe to a streamer, you get 1 point for example. It doesn't matter which partnered streamer. If you resub, you get points depending on the amount of months you resubbed: resubbed for the 10th month in a row to a streamer, you get 10 points instead of 1.

You can spend these subscriber points at the subscriber store to buy exclusive emotes or badges they can permanently unlock. They can also…

40 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Would you like to resubscribe to this broadcaster with Twitch Prime?"

When watching the broadcaster you previously subscribed to with Twitch Prime and your subscription ends, trigger a resubscribe notification In the same way Twitch pops up the "Announce your resub anniversary" notification.

Have it suggest resubscribing with Twitch Prime once it's expired. If they click "share", it automatically resubscribes with their Prime subscription.

329 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pay it forward Day for donations

We should have a day where we pass around the $.So even the little guy gets a few donations. Not saying to give away $100. but if someone gives you $20 . Go find other streamer you know if good that hasn't made it there yet and let them know to pass it on .

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make sub notifications optional

Please give the option to hide sub notification messages. A number of people find them annoying, and you can't even turn them off.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Subscriber spreadsheet

It would be amazing to have a year-end spreadsheet with how many channels we subscribed to and for how many months per channel, as this would be helpful for submitting that information for tax reporting purposes. I realize this is mostly for people who also do some level of gaming for a living, but it's difficult to keep track, especially if you aren't able to afford to sub every month repeatedly. Thanks for the consideration!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Subscriptions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base