Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

491 results found

1. I often get emails that a subscription has lapsed but it doesn't tell me who it is, rendering the email completely useless. Pushing me into my subscription management page, which is ten years outdated, causing a bad UX to find more information about who the email is regarding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. gifted subs for raiders ♡

i.e., gift x number of subs limited to incoming raiders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. why can you no longer buy subs in Germany via SOFORT Banktransfer-/Sofortüberweisung-/ Grio Pay ? Klarna is so complicated to set up. Many Subs will be lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Considering that Turbo subscribers are typically power users who also subscribe to their favorite channels, as well as badge hunters and emote collectors, I propose the following enhancements:

1. Exclusive Message Effect PowerUp

2. Collectible Badges: Introduce a system where users can earn and collect badges based on their activity, achievements, or milestones on the platform.

3. Badge Customization: Provide tools for users to customize their badges, including color changes, adding special effects, or designing their own badge within certain guidelines.

4. Emote Achievements: Create challenges or quests that reward users with exclusive emotes upon completion.

5. Seasonal Emotes and Badges: Introduce seasonal or event-based…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch advertises a 50/50 revenue split for affiliates and partners - however, this is becoming increasingly untrue. The affiliate agreement outlines that certain costs or taxes are deducted before creators receive payouts, however these 'fees' are becoming more aggregious, whilst remaining perpetually unclear.

At present, a US viewer gifting 5 subs costs the viewer $29.95. As a UK streamer, I receive $10 of this support. Instead of the 50% promised ($14.98), $4 of this disappears to "Fees". These fees are described as 'certain costs' and 'taxes', however these are never specifically outlined or clearly broken down for the creator.

Example…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rates should be based on where the streamer resides, not the viewer.

Why should I gift any subs that cost me 6 dollars a piece, when someone can spend 2 dollars per gifted sub and overtake my position on the leaderboard at a gross discount.

To subscribe to an American streamer, it should COST 6 bucks no matter where a viewer resides.

Or get rid of the leaderboard, because you're not helping Americans who have a higher cost of living when Americans are being billed more to subscribe to anyone.

I reached out to support and they sent me a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Turbo should also be unlocked through gifting subs and/or bits. This would incentivize people to gift to their favorite streamers, and reward members of the community that are generally more active in chats and streams.

As soon as someone gifts 10 subs or 5000 bits, they should get turbo unlocked for 30 days. You can play with the numbers a bit, but that's obviously more revenue than a turbo subscription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think if there were 4 tiers of subs. There would be a more even gap between $9.99 tier and $24.99 maybe try like $14.99. I think people would be more like to sub if they wanted to sub for more than 9.99 but not 24.99 somewhere in the middle.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Subscribe for the amount of time that you have been a follower, e.g. say you have been following someone for 62 months but couldn't afford to subscribe until recently, give us the option to subscribe for the past 62 months, get the sub-badge, and pay the streamer for the past 62 months that you have been a continuous follower. not sure how it would work if you had gift subs/twitch prime randomly throughout the time you followed them, maybe just ignore it and and make it a running total for the entire time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. will there be any new sub tiers in the future instead of having 3 tiers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It becomes tedious to unsubscribe from multiple affiliates and/or partners having to take a long time. A batch selection option would be helpful when you would want to end your subscription to multiple creators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Move the prime sub to turbo. I think that's what turbo need, ad free and a monthly subscription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I just want my opinion and feedback to be heard at least by someone. The original tier 1 subscription price is already too expensive at $4.99 per month and the expense is already unnecessary but due to how enjoyable of an experience one streamer provided and from their personality, I bought a subscription to support them. After years of watching streamers for free, I felt that this one account deserved to be supported. Now, with no input from the streamer, the price has increased, making it even more unrealistic to continue the subscription. In an effort to provide more revenue…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to see prime subs be added for plus program I currently dont see why prime would not count towards this especially since this new price increase for all paid subs starting next month on the 11th I feel like that would be the best option

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I believe Twitch needs to do better with how they handle mental health policies. I couldn't find any mention on Twitch's website mentioning having any support for those with disabilities, either physical or mental. From what I have researched online, companies as large as Twitch should have some sort of adherence to the Disabilities Act.
    I recently emailed Twitch asking for a refund because of gift sub purchases I made during a Manic episode during a mental health crisis. Those who suffer from severe Mania can be known to knock down a wall in their house to start a home…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love Twitch Turbo, and I think it's positioned for some incredible success, but I don't think it's being utilized to its fullest potential.

Not many people see a benefit beyond just not getting ads, which is a significant benefit, don't get me wrong. But what if there were some extra benefits to being a Turbo sub to draw even more people in? Currently, only Prime subscribers receive loot boxes and free games; however, what if there were separate loot drops for people who have Twitch Turbo, but this loot could be sponsor-based to set it apart from the Prime…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why is there nothing like Youtube Premium?

I pay a monthly fee, you know exactly what I watch and for how long.

Now split the sharing money, by viewing time, to the channels I watch.
    And I don't have have to see ads.

It's a win win for everyone.

That way subscriptions are obsolete, this whole system is total trash in my opinion.
    Good channels are followed by me anyway, so I know when they are on.

Especially when I am in the mood for streamer 1, but then later for streamer 2, on the weekend I like streamer 3,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Sub badge (Turbo)

Currently very monotonous

• Extra display badges

Not enough

• Free channel sub (x1-2)

Not an attractive comparison for Prime

• Transcode guarunteed

Options for limited environment

• (a little) inexpensive

If there was more value added, I wouldn't think it was overpriced

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give randomly donated subscriptions to the top 50%+ active users of the channel or give donated subscriptions to the distribution of the streamer so that he can play them or give them to the most active. Because subscriptions go to people who came to the broadcast only once and were not subscribed to the channel, and people who come every day for a long time remain without subscriptions

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If I make a mistake (all too easy) and use my Prime subscription to a channel I don't want, then it appears I'm stuck for 30 days. I'd like to cancel and subscribe to a different channel, but that seems impossible. I don't understand why I can't cancel and subscribe to a different channel. Watching the channel of interest with ads is a complete non-starter for me. The content just keeps marching on (it's live), and I miss a few minutes and totally lose the thread.

Allow at least one cancel/subscribe change per 30 day period. Otherwise, the prime benefit…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?