Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A lot of streamers that I enjoy watching play together very regularly. Although I can't subscribe to all of them, it would be great if there were an opportunity to subscribe to a group of streamers, with some sort of bulk discount. There are 3 streamers I really enjoy watching, but I only subscribe to one of them due to the price. However, if I could subscribe to all 3 at once for a discount, I would definitely be willing to take that option. Would likely help increase streamer and Twitch revenue as well.

Considering that Twitch already has logic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am a Twitch Partnered streamer, I have 3 lifetime subs, they are 3 of the most important members of my community hence why I gave them these lifetime subs, I think it's really sad that each month they're not able to SHARE that subscription like a normal sub, they're super important members of my community, they deserve to get to share that message/sub like everyone else!!!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be beneficial to have a way to flag that you would like and use a subscription to specific streamers. I follow quite a few streamers, but usually only watch a couple during any given period of time.

The gifted subs I get to other streamers I don't have time to watch, would be much more useful to both the streamer and people streaming, if they went to users that actively desired subs to their streams first!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I was given a perma sub to a channel and i would love to keep sharing my subscription anniversary, so my idea is for Twitch to enable sharing sub anniversary to perma subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest there be created a "Global" Loyalty points system in addition to channel-specific points; each Twitch user would have a global "Twitch loyalty points" point balance.

Subscribing to a channel, Gifting to a channel, or spending a certain amount of time watching the in-video ads inserted by Twitch would be actions that each reward the viewer with a certain number of Twitch points Per Subscription, or Gift Sub, etc.

Finally, if the user has gifted enough subs, or subscribed to a large enough number of channels: the global Twitch loyalty points should be redeemable for various rewards - which…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, if you have your gift sub count hidden from chat announcements, you cannot participate in a channel's gift sub leaderboard. My idea would be to allow a toggle to let people keep their total gift sub count in a channel hidden but still get in on the fun/competition of the gift sub leaderboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make higher tiered subs more accessible for, and on all platforms such as mobile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch in poland is growing really fast and have really big community. Today i wanned to buy subsciption and was disappointed. I could not pick any payment methods by any polish bank. Only option is to pay by credit card and american paymant methods???? Please add polish payment methods and change paymant currency to PLN(zloty).

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I sometimes see non-chatters or lurkers getting gifted subs. It would be neat if instead of gifted subs being random, they can be given out to normal or dedicated chatter, then go on to lurkers and random viewers. It makes more sense if gifted subs go to people who are more likely to watch the stream, use your emotes, etc. Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We could sub for streamers we like and encourage them for a whole year?
    Having a 1 years sub-option that would give us a special badge with a special emote. would make us feel more engaged with the streamers and a way to show immense support toward them. I don't see tiers 2 and 3 get used a lot.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some streamers in Russia and Eastern Europe don't believe that ~$2 Tier1 subs instead of $5 is a good idea (especially after some time and subathons). They think of leaving this service.

Twitch could allow streamers to choose which tier(s) of Subscribers can use chat (Subchat, Tier2+3-Subchat, Tier3-Subchat). Also it would be great if Twitch could allow to make more smiles exclusive to Tier-2+3 or Tier-3.

These features could help streamers to have less $2 subs if they don't want to have them. And have more $3,5 or $9 subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think we all agree its unfair and frustrating that sub prices changes all over the world and its still the same for us in Kuwait :) Its really bothering that i need to pay double the price as all the countries around me just because im from kuwait ?! like its really bothering and frustrating !! its the exact double ! I have to pay 5$ while others in Saudi Arabia or Iraq pay 2.49$ ?
    its the main role for us as viewers/supporters for the gaming community to support streamers by gifting subs or subscriping and those changes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Streamer Toggle - Show/Hide Cancellation Reasons

I'm not a large streamer, but hear me out. There's an argument that a streamer shouldn't see the reasons why others cancel subscriptions as it might cause resentment toward their community.. and I see and hear the validation toward mental health and awareness. I think the easiest solution here would be a toggle that would allow the anxiety to be skipped, and for a streamer who identifies that they might develop resentment towards their community to dodge the resentment. Have the toggle to 'hide' the reasons on by default on roll-out, and a streamer…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sub Cancellation Reasons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is exceptionally helpful to know if people are unsubscribing due to factors outside of our control (such as a viewer's finances or schedule changing) or within our control, such as a streamer schedule change or experimentation with new content. This would help alleviate the stress of wondering if unsubscriptions are something we can affect as streamers or if it is primarily beyond our control, which would greatly decrease some of the mental burden and worry of never knowing for sure why people unsubscribe. This data, collected via an anonymous dropdown menu, would be incredibly helpful so streamers can best…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sub Cancellation Reasons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a tab on the front page that, highlights smaller streamers who are affiliated but are struggling with viewership- i feel that would be a good way to introduce new viewers AND help build an audience for those said streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There would be a lot more subs if every affiliate was able to create more than 3 custom channel emotes from the start. Also, the tier system to unlock them is counter productive. Nobody is going to subscribe more just so they can unlock one more emote. The entirety of the channels emotes should be accessible with just the first sub.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do NOT display this to creators. This will lead to resentment from creators towards viewers and it’s really nobody’s business why someone chose not to opt for recurring subs

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Sub Cancellation Reasons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need info on the price brackets of our subs! I have no idea what my viewers are paying for my content... As we have 1,2,3 tier subs information described, it only makes sense we know how many subs are paying 1,2,3,4... dollars as well. As an international streamer i have no idea what people are paying for my content and this is affecting my income and my mental health significantly. I have streams that i think went well just to go to my dashboard and be confused by the income stats. What influenced that result? Was it me? My…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 您好,我是實況主,8/30時觀眾(觀眾A)使用手機版APP一次訂閱我6個月,但是聊天室及活動通知都沒有跑出題示,請問是哪裡出了問題? (在A觀眾訂閱前,有另外一位觀眾B續訂第二個月,觀眾B的訂閱是有通知的)
    Hello, I'm a live host, on 8/30 my viewer (viewer A) subscribed to me for 6 months at a time using the mobile app, but the chat room and event notifications did not run out of the title, what went wrong? (Before viewer A subscribed, another viewer B renewed his subscription for a second month, and the subscription from viewer B was notified as normally)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?