Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. I'm a Twitch affiliate as of the last year or so. I'm in the U.S. and I got my first few subs locally, resulting in a $2.36 payout for each one. Recently, a follower from Turkey has subscribed to me at tier 1 $4.99. He was also generous enough to gift 2 other subs to the channel. If added up it totals $14.97 in which case I would get $7.48 before exchange rates, taxes, and any other bank fees. After the stream, I went to the earnings page on my dashboard to find that I was only receiving FIVE CENTS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Many people have already complained about how users who don't follow the channel may be selected for this, and this is a good point. As a user that sometimes consumes Twitch content, it's pretty awkward that I follow channels or I just simply watch them without following and then I suddenly receive gift subs so I have to cancel that subscription with hopes of the guy who gave it to me to get his money back. But that's NOT the unique point!

Let's consider somebody who just starts following a channel just two minutes ago and somebody gifts a subscription…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For turbo users it would be cool if you could individually choose the color of each letter of your username that would add more to the turbo incentive with extra individuality to your color scheme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The problem is that as it is right now usernames become unreadable due to a feature only available for Turbo subscribers.

This is unrelated to Chat Appearance: readable colours as the Chat Appearance: readable colours changes the tone of EVERY chatter, and by the few users that use unreadable colors the entire twitch community should not be restricted to the brownie, muddy colours that chat Appearance: readable colours

My suggestion is to restrict the color pallet available to users to colors that conform to a minimum of 4.5:1 to match internet accessible standards. Give users who are paying Turbo the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You guys could make the person nickname collor selection easier to find, and something more special and put special textures for Twitch Turbo users.. Like what Discord does with their Nitro option... They give the option to put a special shiny background for discord, with shiny light effects... that makes people want to sign up their service... Twitch Nitro should have something special like that, that would make people feel special in the Chats, that way everyone will want to sign up Twitch Nitro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scamming a whole community on an event without revealing the event before hand. There was a lot of people who donated a ridiculous amount of money to the hype train event that happened in AdmiralBahroos stream. Just to find out the NEXT DAY you changed the rules to hype train emotes. You scammed 7000+ people on the hype train. That scam left such a bad taste that i am going to remove my twitch turbo and not subscribe to another channel. This was my final straw with this website and the constant rule changes. Now when this turbo expires and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The "month anniversary" option creates confusion for both the streamer and the viewers. I get the notification of the subscription, but the goal with the counter of total subscribers does not increase. Subscribers often ask me things like: "Did I subscribe twice in one month?" or "which sub is true and which is false?" and I don't know how to give answers because I don't know what's going on either, it looks like a bug! This causes confusion and discomfort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Streamers would be able to offer a bundle where you sub to 2 or more channels at once for some small discount on full subs, or those channels split the revenue depending on how they setup the split, obviously channels involved would have to agree to be in the bundle.

Examples
    A streamer and their alt
    A streamer and their partner
    A streamer and another streamer they want to support
    Org or twitch team members

As it would be one viewer buying, the cost to twitch shouldnt be higher as the viewer still only has one pair of eyes. The…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On every platform - web, playstation, mobile - when I resubscribe with my Prime credit, it doesn't seem to lift the restriction for "This content is only available to subscribers". No matter how many times I refresh the page after subscribing. I have to log out and then log back in again, with 2FA and all that faff, to make it see me as a subscriber. Please fix the interface so that as soon as I sub it works. Or, better, just allow autorenewal with Prime credits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You need 3 days (maximum) of vod storage, whether you're affiliate of partner or turbo. This way you can focus your attention on more important matters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mods should be able to view the stream ad free without being subscribed in case the streamer needs to communicate to mods during the time an ad is run.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give moderators and editors the benefit of being flagged as "subscribed" to the channel they manage; because why do I have to watch ads while I'm working?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Twitch Turbo affordable to lower income countries.
    I'd love to pay, but at this moment, the price is way to high for me.
    Can't we handle similar to Amazon Prime the price of Twitch Turbo?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to have an optional feature for supporting the streams that I watch which I'll call "pay per hours watched". With this optional feature, I could purchase blocks of hours at a certain rate (say 100 hours for $15 where $10 is for streamers, $5 for Twitch). The streams I watch then get a cut depending on how long I watch. If I watch streamer ABC123 for 2 hours, they get $0.20. If I watch streamer DEF456 for 3.5 hours they'd get $0.35. I would get a custom badge to indicate that I'm using the "pay per hours…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Anonymous gifts subs have been used to troll creators often through sexual harassment by gifting subs to inappropriate names.

Creators should have the ability to opt-out of the ability for people to gift subs anonymously if Twitch isn't able to identify the accounts with inappropriate names during the account creation process.

Twitch has a responsibility to protect not only viewers but creators.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love subscriptions but anonymous subs should be optional or toggleable. It is used to harass women and LGBT people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just a question? Why does Twitch get $22 of my tier 3 sub and I get $3??????? If so how do I get rid of this option for my viewers who think they are supporting me when Twitch gets all of it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's currently only possible to gift to a specific user by clicking a few times. There is only the /gift {quantity} command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the option for users to be charged for all of their auto-renewing subscriptions on the first of the month (or another date of their choosing as Netflix allows). If cancelled after that date, would remain subscribed for the remainder of the month. New subscriptions would still be charged on the date of subscription. Could still track sub streak according to date of initial subscription.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like an indicator in the Followed and Recommended channels pane on subscription status. A simple system where a green, yellow or red dot appears in the upper left or right of the channels icon. Green would indicate I have an active Subscription to a channel. Yellow would indicate my subscription is about to expire. Finally red would indicate a channel I am not currently subscribed to.

This would provided a quick glance for viewers to know if the channels indicated on the left have a subscription or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?