Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. I was just in a channel that had a Hype Train (300+) much higher than its active viewers (around 250), except many viewers in the channel did not receive Gifted subs. Gift subs should take precedence to active viewers in the channel and not just followers who may not even be watching the channel at the time of the Gifted sub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I prefer to subscribe on my own, a month at a time for certain streamers. It's a bit of a bother to subscribe, which feels good, but then immediately go back into my account, find the sub and cancel subscription because I don't want it to be recurring, which feels bad and seems unnecessary. Please add "One time only" to the drop down menu which currently ONLY offers recurring choices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just a small way to give subscribers another way, besides sub badges which are condensed to fit the media, to stand out in chat to other viewers. There's currently ways for the broadcaster and moderators to observe whether people have come from raids, are VIP's and subscribers but adding a bit of color or effects to usernames (maybe editable by the creators) could add an extra incentive for viewers to subscribe to a channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Similar to bits it would be nice to have prepaid gift subs so i can buy x amount and give some to one channel and still have some banked, bits are just donating to the streamer which is cool but its always nice to donate subs and give to the community as a group+ the streamer and have a bulk one time buy rather that having multiple small ones if im gifting specific especially

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Нечестные владельцы каналов используют в своих целях, отсутствие возможности у подписчика узнавать количество своих сообщений в чате.Они пользуются этим для исключения подписчика из списка участников своих конкурсов,где основным условием является количество сообщений.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If the streamer you subscribed to stops streaming we should be given a refund

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New local price for CIS is around 1.99 USD. After the new recent local prices, the cis community did not like it, since prices are much lower in Ukraine and Turkey.

Please, can you review the statistics and standard of living again.
    The real figures of average income are (Taken from google, honest sources and friends)
    Kazakhstan = 273,60 USD
    Belorus = 342,00 USD
    Russia = 383,04 USD
    Azerbaijan = 136,80 USD
    Armenia = 164,16 USD
    Kyrgyzstan = 157,32 USD
    Moldova = 424,08 USD
    Tajikistan = 123,12 USD
    Uzbekistan = 150,48 USD
    Turkmenistan = 119,02 USD

Ukraine = 372.90 USD…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I just had 17 ads in the last 15 minutes. I can understand an ad here and there but when Im missing half the stream because of ads why even bother. My idea is care a little bit about your viewers experience instead of being greedy and making ad revenue or eventually you wont have any viewers and the streamers wont have careers which is sad honestly. Not everyone has money for subscriptions like turbo to every platform or to sub to all the streamers they wanna support but chasing them off with ads helps no one. At least make…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make it easier to withdraw support for streamers who stream anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemetic games such as Hogwarts Legacy. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If there was a way for the affiliate/partner streamers to get a custom link (like the amazon affiliate program,) and for each user sign up you get a one-time (slightly higher than a regular sub) bonus, and a small monthly resub bonus. I think users would go for it, but only if you get the emotes set up for TURBO users.

The one thing that prevents all the heavy twitch viewers that I know in MST3K, RIFFTRAX and other small 24/7 channels is the lack of channel emotes.

I think adding an additional TURBO emotes section so that Streamers can…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whenever I used to subscribe to a streamer offline I’d used to be able to announce in the chat that I had subscribed to that particular streamer the next time they streamed again but now that feature seems to be gone which makes them unaware that I had even subbed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A system, where a user can gift subs to the community, which the community can claim, and creators and mods can create a sub pool to collect subs, that can be claimed.

The creators can activate these under "Creator Dashboard > Affiliate / Partner > Subscriptions > Receive claimable Subscriptions"

The user, who gifts subscriptions to the community, can click on "Claimable Subscription". A panel opens up, that looks like this: https://panels.twitch.tv/panel-484294793-image-b03745c6-8228-4d17-9016-7213abf1a58b (sorry for the poor quality, but the compression really hit).
    In there, the user can title the claimable sub, like asking a question. To the question, the user…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the option to sub for a shorter period than a month, such as a few hours or a day. That way you can watch a streamer's content without being disturbed by ads, but you may not watch the streamer often so no desire or need to sub for a month or more.
    Also some streamers stream very infrequently or on a random schedule so being able to sub for a single stream would be useful.
    Obviously have it priced lower than a monthly subscription, such as 50 cents per 24 hour period.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am a regular Twitch consumer. I watch Twitch mostly on my PlayStation 5. The experience on the app is however, not as satisfying and flawless as in other devices, such as PC or mobile. There’s so many ads that play throughout streams, and there is zero way to subscribe to the channel you’re watching. It is not the most convenient thing to log into your PC or mobile just to subscribe.

Overall, I think you should be able to access these things on the Twitch PlayStation app: Subscribe to a channel in all tiers, subscribe to Twitch Turbo, collect…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This suggestion is to create a Gift Pool function. The streamer sets a date in the future for the "party" and people can submit gifted subs to the party for a slight discount. As an example, a streamer sets a party date two weeks out. The channel followers can donate gifted subs for two weeks. During the party stream, when the streamer hits the button, the gifted subs are pushed out, giving a preference to those in the chat first, maybe even adding to their current subscription.

This would allow streamers to host a party event that encourages everyone to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you just please add the ability to see the turbo subscription inside the app ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So people will often "gift a sub to the community" that all fine and dandy. but I go to other streamers, and maybe i'm a bit short one month and skip my re-sub... and i'm sure other people do too, or discover a stream they like and want to support them in a financial way.... and maybe they don't want to gift a sub to someone else... this is where i think my approach will be great... when you go to the screen to do these actions [buy yourself a sub, or gift a sub] there should be an option…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A few months ago I paid my monthly subscription in my girldfriend's channel, everything fine at this point, but two days later the subscription was removed from me, and this is not the only case, in other channel I tried to give a subscription but i couldn't, I was pretty sure my bank acount was not empty, and a message said to me "Actually this user can not receive gift subscriptions". This error is not happening just to me, and it's very important to fix this bug, because I need to pay again the sub and i didn't get a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here