Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. This will mess up US based providers, as their peers in lower cost of living areas will be able to 'charge less' for the same services... It's the problem with globalization overall. Providers in lower cost of living countries will, as a matter of course for being in lower cost of living countries, be able to undercut those providers in higher cost of living countries. Thanks for adding to the anti-globalization wave... the more the little guy get's screwed to make the big 1% more money (aka Amazon Stockholders) the worse the whole world will be....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. maybe it should give some free bits after you subscribe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Music is universally loved by many. Its addition to a stream can set the tone for a community. Amazon/Twitch: please pay for licensing so streamers do not have to worry about DMCA strikes. Let people share and enjoy music!

At the very least, include licensing for Amazon Prime members and/or Twitch Turbo users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There's currently no incentive to actively subscribe to multiple streams.
    People who maintain active subscriptions to 10 or more streamers (excluding gifted subs) should we rewarded with something meaningful like not seeing ads across the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Basically you buy twitchprime but instead of having all the “amazon perks” you get more perks on twitch!

If you want only one prime token you pay 3$ a month and get a special badge.

If you want two prime tokens you get “real subs” that will automatically resub every month
    You pay 8$ a month

Want 5 tokens or more?
    Get a gift sub for free so you can help someone out?!
    You pay 20$ a month

And this way people will be cheaper out with subs but still pay twitch more than if they used amazon prime. They…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since viewers can troll us, (which im sure we have all been there) just to get a shoutout. ALSO since twitch has given the option to refund subscriptions within 10 minutes of purchase.. why not make it on twitches side delay the notifications or confirmations until that 10 minute window has finished.

This way the streamer doesn't look like a fool.. or worse start a "SUB match" day and lose a bunch of money because someone was trolling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i wish me and my friends have been doing youtube for 2 years we started runing out of money we thought we can stream and make money for it being unavailable on my country am in egypt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subscriptions should be changed to be based on hours live or some granular amount.

Currently some streamers say that they are stressed due to the feeling that they must meet the worth of their viewer's subscriptions. If subscriptions were based on hours live, streamers would also have more time to shift focus. Additionally, more people would subscribe as they would feel that they would get its worth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. An incentive to gift more subs would be to "throw in" additional gift subscriptions when purchasing bulk subscriptions.

For example:

5 gift subs gifts 5 subs for $24.95
    10 gift subs gifts 12 subs for $49.90
    20 gifts subs gifts 25 subs for $99.80
    50 gift subs gifts 60 subs for $249.50

and so on. I'm thinking a 20% bonus at each tier, or the bonus could even tier up based on the amount. I believe it would create incentive to gift even more subs as the gifter would be given credit for the gifted amount, rather than the base…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm embedding my stream into my own website, and currently the subscribe button goes to subs.twitch.tv etc - but only gives the tier 1/2/3 options, but not prime. Are you guys able to add this? Saves people having to go back to my own stream, sub, then go back to my website. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recently I've had huge amounts of gifted subs, however sometimes large packages of randomly gifted subs end up going to bots that don't require it e.g. Nightbot, or Lumiathingamabot, bots that I require for my stream. It would be useful to have a blacklist that prevented certain users from being gifted subscriptions, to give gifted subs to people that would actually care and be grateful for a gifted subscription.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be AWESOME to be able to extend the subscription of a current subscriber in addition to gifting a subscription to a non-subscriber. Sometimes you just need to do something nice for a fellow chatter, but options are limited if they are already subbed! Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Very unethical to just keep peoples money when you ban a streamer, and also to keep charging those who subscribe recurringly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let people upgrade their subs freely and refund prorated differences where appropriate. I don't understand why it's not possible to do this. I started a six month subscription to a channel in Subtember, but now I want to upgrade to tier 2 only to find out that I have to pay an additional full price for the tier 2 subscription, even though I'm already on tier 1. I can't give this streamer and Twitch more money even though I voluntarily want to, because doing so means I'm paying almost double price what I should be. Every other service I've ever…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How about reward loyal subscribers who stay subscribed on streaks with a free random (or user can chose) emote from the tier above, each month they stay subscribed with a tier 1 subscription and its a streak above say 6 months they unlock 1 randomly selected (or user can chose) emote from tier above, until they unlock them all after that, if they are still (maybe for x months more) subscribed move up to tier 3 emotes and repeat again. This way it rewards those viewers who support channels over the long term, and better then just a sub badge…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No más anuncios

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a livestreamer and am asking for another catagory be added in Twitch. And that would be called "Trucking Worldwide" their are many livestreamers in various categories but those are not in the same category. For example just chatting to me that is sitting on a desk or by a table and just have a discussion about one topic or etc. World travel is seeing the world by visiting a country. outta every livestreamer doing Real Life Trucking we need our own Category. Granted ATS is a good learning experience but many learn more if we have our own…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?