Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In my channel's stats i can see more than 200 followers added during the last 3 days, but i stay locked to 14, 6 news on today stream resume but always 14 on the channel, pls fix it !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Eu vou tentar dar sub mas não consigo aparece que vocês estão tentando resolver o problema

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I feel like being gifted a sub as a mod takes away from the community involvement. I would rather have someone in chat get the sub and not me. Make an option so the streamer can turn off gifted subs for moderators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No me carga la suscripción y me dice k no me puedo hacer suscrito pork no me deja pagar con PayPal y tengo mucha pasta en el banco

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hola buenas, las ultimas suscripciones de mi cuenta son a cuentas que no quiero estar suscrito, por lo cual no me puedo aprovechar de la suscripción prime ya que pago amazon prime con los creadores de contenido a los que me quiero suscribir. Espero que me deis un arregló rápido. Gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. TO GIVE ME THE SUBSCRIBE TO continue my career in TWITCH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. mi sono abbonato a un canale twitch e non mi da lo stemma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i Can't realize the subscription again in the same streamer with prime, for the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It could be cheaply buy pack of 5/10/20 channels subscriptions tier 1,2 or 3 with the chance to renew it montly, quarterly, biannual or yearly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i have a total of 3 subs and only registers payment for 3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Eu utilizo o meu prime pra apoiar o meu criador de conteúdo favorito, porém por alguma razão esse mês eu fui inscrito em um canal que eu nunca vi na vida, e eu tenho certeza que eu nunca cliquei em dar sub prime naquele canal, o que eu posso fazer quanto a isso?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. its less about the subs and more the emotes people get from subbing, its the k pop ones, please remove them from my account, i hate them with a passion, thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Many people are having to create different accounts and putting prime in order to be able to sub in different stream channels. Why don't you put a more expensive package with, for example, double value and that can give 2 sub prime per month, triple value and that can give 3 sub prime per month, and so on in a single account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I use Twitch nearly 95% of the time on my phone. Having to use my PC (and only the PC at this point) to resub to my favorite channel is a hassle. If Amazon can't just add a button that says "Use my Twitch Prime Sub" than maybe I can exchange my Prime Sub for a token? If this isn't possible, please let me load the desktop version of Twitch on my mobile device. It hasn't been able to do so for a few months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add a renew subscription button for Twitch Turbo. Right now if you cancel Twitch Turbo at any point it is canceled until it runs out then you have to pay for it again instead of being able to just reenable the sub like you can for channel subs. I think this is important especially now with the new Ads in place people will be using turbo more often.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What i honestly could only come to in addressing possible issues involving the subsctription system is perhaps the overwhelming or unrealistic feeling one may have when indeed the community they have sewn together truly works to financially support them by buying a subscription, typically voluntarily, for to see a streamers work. I suspect that perhaps giving 1 free sub for making affiliate or partner, 1 gift sub for the chat to use in the very next stream, and have both be given and financially valid from twitch, as it would make a person say to themselves "Alright, its not too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?