Anonymous Sub Cancellation Reasons would be very helpful data for streamers
It is exceptionally helpful to know if people are unsubscribing due to factors outside of our control (such as a viewer's finances or schedule changing) or within our control, such as a streamer schedule change or experimentation with new content. This would help alleviate the stress of wondering if unsubscriptions are something we can affect as streamers or if it is primarily beyond our control, which would greatly decrease some of the mental burden and worry of never knowing for sure why people unsubscribe. This data, collected via an anonymous dropdown menu, would be incredibly helpful so streamers can best navigate future decisions.
Anonymous Sub Cancellation Dropdown Ideas:
- My finances changed.
- I subscribed with Prime, and I periodically switch up who I use it on.
- I received a gifted sub and chose not to continue it.
- I choose to support this streamer financially in other ways.
- My schedule changed, and I can no longer watch as often.
- This streamer's schedule changed, and I can no longer watch as often.
- This streamer doesn't stream often enough.
- This streamer's content changed and/or no longer fits my interests.
- I had a bad interaction or have a personal issue with this streamer.
- I have an issue with Twitch.
I completely agree with ToriFloop, this is not okay to have, and in fact will end up hurting smaller streamers and turning them away from the platform
no this... this is just a bad idea, especially for a streamer's mental health. period.
set up a feedback form on google docs or something if you really want to know.