Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1164 results found

1. prevent joining raids to streamers viewers have blocked.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It is not fair that you can appeal only once every 6 months. If you are not a partner on Twitch they will not care and reject your appeal plan to reinstate your account on twitch. It would be better if you could appeal once a week to try to get your account back for Twitch.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ever since the new guideline changes have been announced, a flood of streamers drawing and watching hentai on twitch has emerged. some of them not even using labels. this can be VERY harmful to minors to log onto a site with a new account only to see *. while i do agree that artists deserve more freedom to do things like anatomy and actual artistic nudity, its not a great idea to have * full of minors. much like myself. Ive also seen people playing hentai games and using sex mods (like the jenny mod for Minecraft) while on…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Its nice to see the new policies regarding nudity and sexual content but you might want to add a few things:

When you go into the art category, the preview of those streams that showcase nudity are not blurred and you don't even have to log-in in order to watch them

For this i suggest that you blur all nudity streams, add a filter for the people who don't want to see that type of content and force people to log-in in order to watch +18 streams

I have also seen nudity showcasing paraphilias like "loli" and "feral" animals, it…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give an option to remove Together with Pride from recommendations completely and block associated streams instead of manually having to click not interested on each stream, the same way you can with game categories

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give an option to remove Together with Pride from recommendations completely and block associated streams instead of manually having to click not interested on each stream, the same way you can with game categories.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think that the minimum age requirement to create an account should be 18 yrs old. If you are going to start allowing women who are naked on stream, but have the camera cut off at their ****, to be able to dance provocatively. Then the minimum age to create/have an account on your site should be 18! You also need a better way to confirm someone is 18, other than just clicking a button to confirm they want to see mature content. Nothing is stopping/preventing minors from coming across this kind of content. Adult content, like nudity, shouldn't be…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I as well as a large handful of other Halo players are targeted by a clique of felonious deviants that DDoS us as much as they can get away with. It is bad for us, it is bad for Twitch, and I have submitted two requests for development of an ALL VIEWER EMAIL & PHONE VERIFICATION, regardless of whether they have an account. We do not want anyone without an account and without unverified email & phone to even SEE our channels.

The DDoS'ing is getting out of hand, it's costing myself and roommates thousands, and the trolls will not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey, I was streaming today 29/May/2024 at 10:00 am Pacific Time and I received 22 bots, I would like them to be eliminated so that it does not affect my channel, please. I am elteachee

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. One of our moderators accidentally banned the wrong person with a misclick. He immediately corrected this mistake, but the user remains banned in all channels that use the Shared Ban feature, which is a lot of manual cleanup (plus the user is marked as Suspicious now, because he is banned in a lot of other channels).

It would be nice to have a way to undo sharing a ban.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 我想知道我該如何有效的向Twitch反應這些機器人,機器人的數量多到檢舉、封禁困難,我無法即時且有效地阻止他們,想請問這樣我是不是有被官方封禁的疑慮?也想知道如何能有效地清理這些機器人。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The streamer I moderate the chat for is a nice guy who is always in a good mood

Sometimes we are visited by people who are full of hate and insult the streamer because of his appearance. He is tall and maybe has 2-3 kg too much on his hips for various reasons.

I have already made one or two attempts and forwarded these people to Twitch via the "report" form. Unfortunately, despite attaching screenshots and/or copying the chat messages, I get the answer "That no misconduct could be detected"

Calling someone a "fat toddler" or "fat pig" should not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Account icon dropdown menu link for the Safety Center goes to appeals.twitch.tv instead of the Safety Center. I found my way here through the sidebar link in the Creator Dashboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Twitch,

Firstly, let me clarify to you that I enjoy artistic nudity and am not a puritanical person. I also want to clarify that some people who didn't deserve to get banned got banned today who didn't draw any genitalia and who abided by the new TOS, and that you need to fix your accounting.

However, this is regarding the "opening of Pandora's Box" that you have willed over the course of a singular day.

Whether I like their art or not, the "sexual content" warning isn't sufficient, there absolutely needs to be (1) a censored thumbnail for 18+ streams…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With the Art category going nuts with full nudity right now, the thumbnail system, which pulls a screencapture every 5 minutes, is displaying full nudity with zero age verification. You're running perilously close to some serious legal problems if you don't find a solution to that pretty quickly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use half a dozen of websites with 2FA and I would use that for twitch too if I didn't have to reveal my phone number. Twitch is the only website that I know of which requires it and it is a huge STOP sign for me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. All creators must follow all guidelines, and rules while on the platform. And should be permanently ban for any sexual and suggestive content to try and make a quick buck. Children watch this platform, and this is something that needs to get control over. There is already a lot of **** sites that people can throw there money at but Twitch definitely does not have to become one or be one.

This is the main thing that needs to be taken care of it shouldn't be about the streamer, it should be about what's best for Twitch as a whole.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flag/Report a stream team for review.

Recently my community has come under attack by members representing a stream team. While these individual accounts can be blocked/banned. The stream team they are representing seems to continue to harass a specific target group/class of streamers. They are attempting to use bully/harassment methods in an attempt to force this group/class of streamers to join their stream team. I would Like an option to report groups like this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Take action on streamers who show off their body intentionally on stream while the report says that there is not a violation, though it is fully intentsional from the streamer to show off their body such *** their *** or ****.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. im offline and i tried to raid myself and my mod in to a friends stream but instead of just raiding the 2 it was raiding 70 non persons so when it arrived at the external stream it says they where being raided by 70 please contact

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?