Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1130 results found

1. I was follow botted and had nothing to do with it. I did not know who did it. It happen 7:22 into my stream and 10:23pm Uk time thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yea so I will not be watching twitch or making anymore subscriptions I usually watch slots and call of duty but you banned slots due to a Conflict that’s not even related to slots but hey y’all are the providers just know you guys banned slots and a lot of ppl that I watch are not on and have to move somewhere else so I will be too maybe hopefully y’all can keep slots around on twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give streamers the option to have a safe list for having streams embedded on outside sites and give streamers the option to disable sites from embedding them.

This could prevent people from making malicious sites to embed them without the streamers knowledge

this would also help reduce the amount of people broadcasting illegal content and hosting it on illegal sites

you could also then give streamers the option to unlock embedding as a feature after a streamers account is within good standing. (ie. when emotes are edible for instant approval or when a streamer reaches affiliate)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to suggest that there should be an alternative option to blocking users. I feel it should be with the Report button on the About tab. I am aware that there are other ways to block users, I just feel we should also be able to do it on user profiles.

And if they somehow have you blocked already to where you cant block them on their profile, then proceeding to typing /block [username] in your chat would be the next step.

I hope this idea is considered, I'm sure its been considered before but really there are so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 최근 트위치는 아동, 음란물 방지를 위해 한국이 제시한 규제 법인 'n번방 방지법'을 시행하였고, 이에 과거 독일에서도 비슷한 법안 때문에 부담을 느낀 전례가 있던 트위치는 철수하려고 폼을 잡는 상황 입니다.

트위치가 한국 철수 이유 : 이미 독일에서 비슷한 일을 겪어서 그렇답니다.

트위치 독일로 독일연방의회에서 2017년 온라인 플랫폼이 혐오·차별·아동 음란물 콘텐츠가 올라오면 삭제토록 하는 네트워크집행법(Netzwerkdurchgesetz)을 제정 후 2018년부터 신고와 정지를 하면서 해당 국가의 법을 지키려고 노력하다 결국 VOD 서비스를 중단한 예시가 있어 이와 비슷한 수순으로 가는 것

한국은 이와 같은 종류의 법안 N번방 방지법의 시행 때문입니다.
    정부에서는 N번방 방지법에 따른 필터링 시스템 구축 의무화 했으며, 이 부분은 유튜브 같은 영상을 운영하는 서비스에…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Buenas... les comento una situacion que me esta pasando repetidamente en el juego... por lo general hago transmisiones de 3 juegos, CMS 2021, GTA 5 Online y Warframe... el problema que estoy presentando es que me llegan muchas advertencias de silenciado por derechos de autor, por musica incluida en el mismo juego, yo no utilizo musica personal de fondo ya que por obvias razones siempre me silencian el audio por lo ya mencionado. ¿hay alguna manera de poder llegar a solucionar este problema de censura en el audio que viene incluido en el mismo juego que se esta transmitiendo?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Greetings,

Please keep streams that are obviously deliberately sexually provocative out of just chatting.

Like a stream I just saw with someone laying on their bed with their butt as the focus in skin tight legging and legs spread widely. They are not even facing the camera. And writing names on their butt for tips. It is ridiculous.

I am sick of seeing these in Just Chatting. Either force them into a category or don't allow it.

Thanks

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, unfortunately most people don't realize it, but IRL streams in some countries/communities/cultures are offending and illegal. Those streams should be removed from Twitch in those countries, because Community Guidelines say that illegal content is prohibited. Thus I'm asking Twitch to ban IRL streams in countries like: Switzerland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, and pretty much half of the world. Some countries do allow you to publish pictures(videos and pictures are pretty much the same thing in law) without consent of people that are present on the picture, but only if it's for not commercial use. And as we all know, streaming…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just an idea that the person who is banned from a channel should be informed of who banned them from the channel (broadcaster or moderator of the channel) and the reason included (if a reason was given).

This shouldn't just be for the mods and broadcaster of the channel. This wouldn't be shown to those who aren't banned from the channel unless they're also banned from the same channel.

"<User 1>, <User 2>, etc. are banned from <channel name> by <broadcaster/mod's name> because of <applicable reasons>"

This would help the person understand why they're banned and if it was an…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a friend who streams on this platform, she was wrongfully given a strike a few months ago and even though your team acknowledged that it was done in error the strike has still not been removed. She has now received a second strike for inappropriate attire even though she is always very careful to ensure she follows TOS so we are unsure of exactly what the violation was but she is now looking at a possible third strike and banning because she still has a wrongful strike on her account and we don't understand what the second strike…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let me record my Vinyl Records so I can listen to them the collection is like $3,000 and huge and pointless otherwise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey,

Since I couldn't find a category for it in Support, I will put it as a bug/idea.
    When you don't login into twitch you can simply enter names of "mature content" channels and browse freely.

I tested it on Smart TVs, phones, PCs and went to several known "mature content" (18+) channels and watched freely.
    This means any kid can watch freely that content.

I recommend enforcing it that Mature Content requires Age + Mail verification.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 以下為觀眾提出之議題建議:針對法律議題討論及第二性徵表現或未成年色情議題之探討及宣導,或相關法規宣讀、轉發 有人因此被永ban 針對正確之性別觀念、法律基礎觀念,應當予以適當空間進行探討及宣導,以提升用戶公民素養及不同國家之相關議題交流。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to formalize an idea. Recently, there have been multiple instances of a VTuber getting banned for using art on their channel which was created by the artist on stream. I do think that an art that is created on stream for one creator, should be for another creator wearable. That is to say, I think you are full of ***. WTF on nyanners. Kiss my **. One art is all art. And the puppeteer cannot be held suit for the puppet maker. If the puppeteer is at fault for the puppet maker, then the puppet…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 360 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Comments Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey all,

Because of the nature of the comments on this idea, we will be closing comments at this time. Voting and showing support for this idea will still be available while comments are closed. Thank you for your understanding.

16. Channels that are live 24 hours a day. While sitting on a menu screen, or character select screen.

These same channels maintaining hundreds of viewers staying in chat. Mostly for a reward from the game that is being broadcasted.

Why is this even allowed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My streams keep getting audio claims for loading slate songs that I know are copyright free. Do you just let people upload mp3's and claim their contents belong to them? Try actually doing a background check on the claimers instead of just sending out a bot to mute everything. By the way, not every song with sleigh bells is "Emni" by "Khakaks".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use only Songs in the BACKGROUND from Copyright Free Youtube Songs. All Guys on ya list are Thieves. Why do you destroy my Videos and even when u de-mute they are mutet and the data are destroyed. How do u think can I play 6-10 Hours per day in absolute quietness and without a chat community. Why dont u support Newcomers like me? My VOD only 7 days & Imake no Money so pls stop muting me. bye

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why Hong Kong streamers allowed to play Netflix and film in live? Even they play type of bloody violence and "****" film, still nothing happen. Seem like no staff to check them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Note: this idea includes links to where security vulnerabilities were found because having that knowledge is better for tackling the issue heads on.

I am a mod for AshuriiYuki who got hit with a hate raid and bot follow spam pretty early in her stream on April 19th, 2022. Between AshuriiYuki and her mods, we were able to handle the raid without much incident, though AshuriiYuki is upset over the incident.

As a postmortem: the raid was most likely initiated by nottoggl3d who joined stream and said "wow you're bad". Screen shot of their message included. Immediately thereafter there were…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?