Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. Need a short way to disable inbound raids for a nominated number of minutes.
    Proposed use-case: Im streaming and I know I will end in say 10 mins. It benefits no-one if a raid-in occurs during that last10 mins. Being able to issue a short command to temporarily disable Allow raids would be quite utility in nature
    At the end of the time specified the raid settings as per channel settings would be restored

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What if @twitch communities could “Air Drop” Bits, Gift Subs, Donations etc. during a raid?

A Streamer starts a raid & a timer begins & the viewers from the channel raiding “Fill the Air Drop” (A Crate/Giftbox etc.) & AFTER the raid begins but BEFORE the support drops, Twitch sends an alert to the top of the chat of channel being raided indicating ”Air Drop Incoming!” w/ a countdown timer & pic/gif of the Crate/Giftbox w/ a parachute attached to it & when the countdown hits 0, ALL that support drops into the chat of the (small 🥺) channel being…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stream manager / Quick actions / Manage goals / "add bits goal"
    Administrador de stream / Acciones rápidas / Administrar metas / "añadir meta de bits"

Me encanta que se puedan agregar metas, estaría genial que incluyeran esta.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have encountered issues where loyal viewers are unable to participate in a Watch Party because they are unable to view on a browser and only have access to my stream via the Twitch Mobile App. Watch Party compatibility on the Mobile App would be greatly beneficial to the viewers, and also streamers if they would be able to access and control Watch Parties via the Mobile Dashboard!

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Thanks for your suggestion! Mobile support is on our roadmap for Watch Parties, and we hope to have something to share about this later in the year.

5. Teams get little to no attention from Twitch and it's about time we changed this! Twitch teams have been around for many years yet majority of users have no idea what is it. Teams is such an amazing feature with lots of potential, we just need the support we deserve!

• Give us back the ability to edit the team order on the Dashboard and make it easier to move everyone around rather than moving them one at a time.

• A chat badge would allow for better networking and introductions between fellow team members.

• Add a "follow all" button for those…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Anime fans and streamers have long been waiting for the day when a streaming platform allowed this to happen, and seeing how the current partnership with Amazon with Watch Parties is doing, it might not be so far fetched after all. It would be extremely cool, if you one day partnered with Crunchyroll or Funimation for Watch Parties! It would be the coolest thing ever, especially with everyone staying home due to the Covid-19 epidemic! Imagine the viewing experience! Anime nights would finally be possible!

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We’ve recently made the entire Prime Video catalog available in Watch Parties, which includes thousands of movies and television shows (including lots of anime).

We are also looking into partnering with other content providers to add even more content to Watch Parties.

7. So for example: I give a tier 1 sub to a viewer. The streamer should be able to gift 3 subs per month to any viewer they choose but the streamer can not get revenue from it. They get 3 per month and it resets every month

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please make spotify available when streaming from ps4, beacause everytime i start streaming spotify becomoes unavailable. And background music is the only thing i think is missing to make ps4 streams more enjoyeable for the viewers.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Problem: Current Hype Train emotes are rarely updated, unlocked quickly, and seldom used.

Solution: The Community

Every Streamer picks one emote to be available globally in Hype Trains. Hype Train participants unlock one of the million+ emotes at random.

And then you lose access to the emote you unlocked after 30-days to not detract from the value of a direct sub to that streamer's channel.

In that realm of thought, this also works as a discovery feature. People might be curious about the channel whose emote they have unlocked - and go check them out. Perhaps they like the emote…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new /raid feature is great for channel networking as hosting has always been, but both can be problematic for many viewers. It would be convenient for the User Settings page to be updated with a set of opt out settings for both raids and hosts. If a user opts out of raids, they will be considered to automatically click "Leave" at the end of any raid countdown timer. If they opt out of hosts, hosted channels will not load unless the viewer intentionally presses the "Play" button.

Raids and Hosting present problems for:

1) Temporarily AFK viewers during the…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The moments tool is one of the best that Twitch has created for low-cost loyalty in recent years. Unfortunately, the tool, in addition to being little publicized, was not made available to many people. I ask you to reconsider putting an end to it, I am the moderator and editor of a channel that has faithfully used them for almost 2 years(Kett), and a viewer of robcdee, who also uses it frequently. They are successful and many people collect them, bringing the loyalty that this platform seeks so much. I'm sure that with more publicity and availability, people will use…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One of the complaints that I received during one of my recent watch party streams is that a viewers messages were never appearing in chat. This was because they did not have a valid prime subscription. My recommendation would be to treat the watch party like a subscriber only stream and/or like a VOD for the duration of the watch party and lift those restrictions when the watch party isn't happening. It would also be nice if there was something to tell them to connect their prime account or direct them on how to get prime so that they can…

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

We appreciate the feedback! Our team is currently working on various designs to make it easier to onboard new Prime subscribers. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for those new user flows!

13. I run a stream that has a variety of different maturity levels, and it would be fantastic if you could opt-in to a ratings system similar to movie ratings.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an option for recurring events, for example weekly shows.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Take away the 24 hour exclusivity rule for affiliates. It stops growth for many people and hurts everybody in the long run.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi Twitch,

I'm TheDementedRaven & back in April I started a campaign for your company to acknowledge Autistic streamers as it was Autism Awareness month. I launched a successful campaign on Twitter, featuring various sizes of streamers and Autistc's alike to spread the word far and wide. I started this campaign because these events are often met with silence with companies such as yourselves, & we're left without the recognition and awareness that we deserve.

Sadly, I didn't get a response from yourselves.

So I ask, if you are going to acknowledge myself & others with disabilities this month, because…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With the Hype Train being implemented and having such a positive effect on content creator's channels, I think it would be worthwhile to add more rewards. The conductor badges have been HUGE for showing who is genuinely supporting, as well as the emotes that get dispensed. A few ideas I have to give more incentives for donating bits and gifting subs are things such as; Names in chat have more unique traits for those who have been top supporters, such as all gold names, rainbow names, special fonts etc. The ability to add exciting alerts for when new levels have…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be a good addition to Twitch if a Streamer could have two or more streams running on a channel at once while they play with other Streamer(s)

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give us a way to set a list of streams we do or do not wish to receive raids from.

Currently the only options for limiting raids are

Allow all raids,
    Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels,
    & Block all raids.

Occasionally raids from particular communities my prove disruptive for the receiving community, and we may not wish to take the step of banning the streamer outright. Being able to specify specific streams we do or do not wish to receive raids from would allow us a greater deal of control without resorting to the heavier step…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would be nicer if the button could give an reason for the "Raid Stop" button

Like "This channel closed the raid due is ending the stream" because is a bit ankward to raid a person and the answer be the generic "raid settings do not allow you to raid at this time".

The raider could think this channel doesn't want ANY raid at all and never come back ever.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?