Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Anime fans and streamers have long been waiting for the day when a streaming platform allowed this to happen, and seeing how the current partnership with Amazon with Watch Parties is doing, it might not be so far fetched after all. It would be extremely cool, if you one day partnered with Crunchyroll or Funimation for Watch Parties! It would be the coolest thing ever, especially with everyone staying home due to the Covid-19 epidemic! Imagine the viewing experience! Anime nights would finally be possible!

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We’ve recently made the entire Prime Video catalog available in Watch Parties, which includes thousands of movies and television shows (including lots of anime).

We are also looking into partnering with other content providers to add even more content to Watch Parties.

2. So for example: I give a tier 1 sub to a viewer. The streamer should be able to gift 3 subs per month to any viewer they choose but the streamer can not get revenue from it. They get 3 per month and it resets every month

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need a short way to disable inbound raids for a nominated number of minutes.
    Proposed use-case: Im streaming and I know I will end in say 10 mins. It benefits no-one if a raid-in occurs during that last10 mins. Being able to issue a short command to temporarily disable Allow raids would be quite utility in nature
    At the end of the time specified the raid settings as per channel settings would be restored

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes we want both badges to appear (founder and subscriber badge). It could be nice if both can appear at the same time and specifically if founder looks like a flair on the main subscriber badge.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of the complaints that I received during one of my recent watch party streams is that a viewers messages were never appearing in chat. This was because they did not have a valid prime subscription. My recommendation would be to treat the watch party like a subscriber only stream and/or like a VOD for the duration of the watch party and lift those restrictions when the watch party isn't happening. It would also be nice if there was something to tell them to connect their prime account or direct them on how to get prime so that they can…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

We appreciate the feedback! Our team is currently working on various designs to make it easier to onboard new Prime subscribers. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for those new user flows!

6. The new /raid feature is great for channel networking as hosting has always been, but both can be problematic for many viewers. It would be convenient for the User Settings page to be updated with a set of opt out settings for both raids and hosts. If a user opts out of raids, they will be considered to automatically click "Leave" at the end of any raid countdown timer. If they opt out of hosts, hosted channels will not load unless the viewer intentionally presses the "Play" button.

Raids and Hosting present problems for:

1) Temporarily AFK viewers during the…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an option for recurring events, for example weekly shows.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am no where close to being a partner, and this happened for me (average 12 viewers). I was so amazed when I got the oppurtunity for this. It was a bit tough to reach the goal, but you have 2 days. When I completed the Boost challenge it made my stream boost to 56 viewers. It only last about 10 mins. I feel like if this is going to be a thing, let the small streamer enjoy the Boost a little longer. I do not feel this option should be for partners.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Boost This Stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Light and Dark mode are native features to Twitch but certain colours or designs don't translate well to both palettes unless you add a stroke, drop shadow or some kind of accenting design around the icon.

At 18x18 pixels that's a lot of real estate to lose at such a small scale..

My proposal is simple. Allow people to upload altered versions of sub icons that display well in Dark Mode.

I currently have a design I like but it can't work in both modes. If I were able to upload one with white portions and the other with black…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On Twitch you have the option to follow the game you want, it would be nice to use this option together with the drops to create a notice in the notifications tab each time a game you follow opens a new drops campaign. Taking into account that many times people do not find out that the games they like activate the drop options, losing the opportunity to obtain exclusive content.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think it would be a good addition to Twitch if a Streamer could have two or more streams running on a channel at once while they play with other Streamer(s)

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At Twitch we’re always trying new things, and our newest experiment is: The Support Activity Feed! This experiment will show a list of recent events in the channel above chat. If you wish to opt out, you can disable this experiment in your Leaderboard settings here: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/settings/revenue/leaderboards

This experiment and your feedback will help us continue to improve Twitch. Please comment any suggestions you have for us below. Thank you!

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all! Given the results of our first experiment, we're now in the second phase. For this part of the experiment, to help us collect specific data, users won't have the ability to opt out of seeing the Support Activity Feed; however, this portion of the experiment should conclude in September. We would still love to hear all of your suggestions, so please continue to comment your feedback below!

13. To better support artists and accredit their talents among the Twitch community, we’ve released two new features: Emote Attribution and the Artist Badge. Emote Attribution lets you credit the artists responsible for creating your emotes so they can feel the love wherever their emotes appear across Twitch. The Artist Badge lets you celebrate those who contributed artwork to your community with a special new chat badge.

You can get all the details on our Help page here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/artist-badge-attribution

We’re excited to share both of these features with the community, but they’re just the first steps to better connect creators and…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I run a stream that has a variety of different maturity levels, and it would be fantastic if you could opt-in to a ratings system similar to movie ratings.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Problem: Current Hype Train emotes are rarely updated, unlocked quickly, and seldom used.

Solution: The Community

Every Streamer picks one emote to be available globally in Hype Trains. Hype Train participants unlock one of the million+ emotes at random.

And then you lose access to the emote you unlocked after 30-days to not detract from the value of a direct sub to that streamer's channel.

In that realm of thought, this also works as a discovery feature. People might be curious about the channel whose emote they have unlocked - and go check them out. Perhaps they like the emote…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Surprised this doesn't seem to be suggested already, but the Founders Badge should be separate from the regular channel badges. A common theme in these suggestions is that the Founders Badge is covering up the regular badges, so it's really weird that Twitch doesn't just display both if they apply.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I wanted to make a suggestion about the menu on the left side of the screen with all the people I follow. If you added my current subscription badge next to the channel name, it would catch peoples attention more and make them more involved in the channels they subscribe to (or got gifted subs). There have been many times that I even forgot that I had a subscription to a certain channel.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto Hosts NEED to be on the "Live" in order for them to work as intended.

Basically auto hosts won't have any effect on viewer count as they are now after the changes. I had a group of underrated streamers on mine that could have really felt the impact of the dozen or so hard lurkers that always have my channel page open. This just makes it even harder to support small streamers, and HURTS discoverability. On the flip-side of this I had a few REALLY big streamers/ YouTubers that had me on their auto host list and literally every…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  3 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Moments is a new way to celebrate channel lore and reward viewers for being part of the hype, live. With the click of a button, you can now turn major moments on stream into a commemorative chat badge that viewers will receive if they were watching live. The more moments a viewer takes part in, the higher badge tiers they unlock. Plus, newcomers can get to know your stream by clicking into these badges and viewing the defining moments of your community.

We look forward to hearing your feedback and if you have any questions please refer to our help…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Moments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?