Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. We are mostly aware that twitch ignores viewers with a volume that is set to less than 10%, marking them as not a viewer and excluding them from drops. We cant always mute the site if we are watching multiple streams and viewers need to be able to control their experience.

It would be MUCH more usable if there was a visual indication on the volume control to show when it is set to below 10%.. like make it red or something.

It is not fair to force viewers to have audio set to a volume that TWITCH determines, unless…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The completed Hype Train levels should boost the % of payout to the streamer for subs/gifted subs received during the Hype Train event. There needs to be more reward for the streamer when their audience triggers a Hype Train.

For Example:
    Level 1 - No Change in %
    Level 2 - Additional 2 %
    Level 3 - Increased to 5%
    Level 4 - Increased to 8%
    Level 5 - Increased to 15%

Perhaps the % increases differently based on the difficulty of the Hype Train the streamer has set up. The harder the levels, the higher the %.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As a streamer, I'd like more support for creators who collaborate across channels. While I may only stream once a week on my main channel, this isn't an accurate reflection of the content I produce on Twitch, as I'm also creating and appearing regularly on other channels as part of TTRPG streams (which are not co-streamed or squad streamed).

As a channel hosting content headed by or featuring other creators (not channel hosting/raiding)
    - I'd like the ability to list those creators as collaborators for a stream.
    - For streams with multiple creators (not-costreamed) such as Tabletop Roleplaying Games or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love that the banner at the top of chat can show one or the other, but I can never fully decide which to display. It would be great if it could slowly transition between the two every couple of minutes or so. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Users who have participated in a lot of Drops campaigns over the years have accumulated hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of Drops, and these all have to load when you navigate to your Drops inventory at https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
    This can make the page load slowly and perform worse than expected. Adding pagination would limit the amount of claimed drops a user would be presented with at a time, thus cutting down on loading time and improving page performance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When looking for people to raid, it's hard to tell who uses exclusive chats like Sub-only or Follower-only. I think this could easily be fixed by adding a little icon or label that marks ALL streams that are follower-only, sub-only, or open to everyone.

166 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A Twitch Partner can open 2 teams, once they are created, even if ownership of a Team is transferred or a Team is Deleted, a slot does not get reinstated to the user.

This suggestion is not to increase the amount of Teams to open, but to allow a Team's URL to be changed once every "x" amount of days*, which currently cannot be done.

There are Partners who have a 2nd slots empty not wanting to potentially waste them or Inactive Teams that were created Years ago no longer used because of these restrictions currently in place.

Twitch offers…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why do you punish large streamers with over 10k viewers that they can't raid? If it's a concern of overloading the viewer hosted, they can opt out if they don't want raids. If it's to avoid bots, maybe add a bot filter to weed out the bots so they get removed from the raid. If it's because the system can't handle that large of a raid, then perhaps upgrade the site's ability to handle it. In any case there are valid solutions that don't involve forcing a large streamer to tell their viewers who want to support the next stream…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This would basically be a way for a content creator on twitch to pause the ability for other accounts to follow their channel for a given period of time. It would mostly be a good solution to follow bot raids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ben yayınlardaki müzik ile diğer seslerin ses seçeneği olmasını istiyorum yani discord botlarında olduğu gibi izleyicilerin yayındaki müzik ses seviyesini kendilerine göre ayarlayabilmesi gelirse mükemmel olur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When i try to leave my current twitch team it says *unable to remove team membership. Very confused and would like some insight.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i would love to be able to display more than one stream team ♡

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Creators to limit their number of viewers. Perhaps a VIP stream that only allows the first 100 viewers (or whatever number Creator prefers) access to the stream. Additionally there could be a "reserve spot now" or "RSVP" option for a set $ amount that could be split between twitch and Creator (in Affiliate case) and Partners would claim the full amount. People do not like to be denied access to anything it seems - so I think this would be a great way to promote channels and increase viewership. FOMO is real. Thank you for considering a great way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just trying out the new follower goal feature. However, it would be so much better if you made it possible to customize the colorscheme of it. I managed to do this with quite a bit of workarounds in OBS, but it should not be that difficult to implement. Have one value for the background, one value for the frame, one value for the text, one value for the hearts, and one value for the progressbar that we can change to better fit whatever makes the most sense for our personal overlay and make transparent one of those options.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you are a game streamer, one problem that you face is stream snipers. They watch the stream and then try to find your server, interact with you and / or try sabotage the gameplay. This is a large problem and should be minimized as far as possible.

At this moment of time you can link certain accounts to Twitch. One of the accounts you can link is Steam, so that viewers can earn twitch drops.

Since in some games, for example Rust, you can easily find out the steamID of the stream ******, I think it would be a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give an option to flag your twitch that you're ending soon and wish not to be the target of a raid. Often times I see streamers get raided close to when they would be ending and are put in a position to have to either a) stream longer than they wanted to or b) be overly apologetic out of guilt, especially if it was a sizable raid. I think it would make a nice feature for the creator dashboard quick actions.

358 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So, perhaps a stream category to start off with a little ham radio emoji, I think the perfect loophole that is not a translator and is a pretty decent resume to "onboard" certain choice broadcasts is to backseat a LIVE RADIO online stream, or broadcast.. I'd say acquire those copyrights, but I don't know that there is any language ever written about it. So how it would help the community is that, there's a wall missing with live radio broadcasts; you don't see anybody... There can be 100s of thousands listening at a time, and your viewer count doesn't translate.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crunchyroll Watch Party is now one of the most popular options. There are over 1,200 series and a variety of simulcast broadcasts available.
    Visit here: https://bit.ly/3KrzA4I

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello! My question is, since Twitch have a Spotify integration/extension, why have it if we are going to get DMCA. We pay for the licence to stream music and pay the artists for their work buy buying a subscription. Why don't you work with labels and spotify to have it so if you like your spotify to twitch, any music played via the app is free from demonetisation and copyright free if we are showing that we have paid for said music to be streamed? Twitch soundtrack doesn't always work because sometimes streams need music on them in certain scenarios…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please Fix your Mission Drops. I've been watching Sea of Thieves TV for the Gauntlet for drops and when they give out gold to chat, everyone doesn't get it. Only a few people are able to get it. I tried on desktop and mobile and I haven't been able to claim as it never gives me a prompt to claim and I tried refreshing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?