Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

833 results found

1. Can we get Official Music Artist Channels on Twitch, This will open Twitch's doors to lots to great Music artists around the world.

It's a apply for Official Music Artist (OMA) (Have to be uploading to platforms like Spotify or amazon music)

This gives you a Global Official Music Artist Badge.

and lets you see who has used your music on Twitch from a Music Artist Dashboard.

This would be great to give Official Music Artists a Global face with Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be amazing if they included LATAM again in Twitch Rivals TFT events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think it would be wise to remove partnership from low performing streamers and offer those partnerships to people with over 100 viewers working hard to grow there channels as opposed to those stagnant channels with constant under 50 viewers who for some reason keep there status as a Twitch partner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Problem:
    Streamers split audio to separate their music so they can not be DMCA'd. This means on videos the streams can be very silent where as during the live stream there was music playing. While the feature improved livestreams by allowing for streamers to not have to worry about DMCA with the music they play, but it hurt those that watch videos.

The Solution:
    I believe a good fix to this solution is to allow for integration of Spotify such that while the streamer is streaming, if they are using Spotify to play songs they can integrate their songs…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Something like this https://imgur.com/XMKg1Kt

Think everyone's probably tired of seeing titles being used primarily to advertise drops, when a simple little design element on the video thumbnail could indicate drops have been enabled and thus declutter titles..

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My Idea is to Let Streamers have multiple goals in the twitch goals area So basically currently you can only have one goal a sub-goal or a follower goal but I think twitch should let us be able to have a sub-goal and a follower goal at the same time instead of having us to debate witch goal to use Like for an example if someone is trying to reach 1000 Followers and trying to reach a sub-goal they can use the goals feature to try to reach both goals instead of only being able to choose the goal to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streamers and moderators can create daily, weekly, and monthly community/streamer events. A viewer poll decides which event will be active.

Community Event example: "Buying Gifts for Viewers!"

Streamer Event example: "Competing in (Game) for $100,000 Cash Prize"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, the main (All Campaigns) tab shows current running campaigns and recently closed ones. However, there doesn't seem to be a way for devs to add future campaigns. I propose a section between the Open and Closed campaign sections that shows Upcoming Campaigns that we can follow and get reminders when they begin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On Twitch you have the option to follow the game you want, it would be nice to use this option together with the drops to create a notice in the notifications tab each time a game you follow opens a new drops campaign. Taking into account that many times people do not find out that the games they like activate the drop options, losing the opportunity to obtain exclusive content.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Seeing how raiding is slowly becoming more prevalent than hosting, I would like to see a Raid button added to each creator's channel, much like there is a Host button in place. Currently, if a streamer wants to start a Raid on another channel, that streamer has to do it from his/her own channel/dashboard page, and there's no way to know what the recipient is actively doing unless the streamer pulls up the recipient's page. It would be nice to be able to pull up the recipient's page and click a single button to start the raid countdown (clicking twice,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I donated Bits while watching the streamer... after that we got a hype train event but after the hype train was reached I didn't get the hype train badge on that channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Le concept est plutôt simpliste, ce serais de proposer aux streamers la possibilité de faire un raid ou un host à une personne aléatoire ( exemple /raid [nationalité]Random ) .

Imaginons, un streamer français fini sont live et veut faire un raid, il ne sait pas qui raid et pour ne pas faire de jaloux en choisissant parmi ses viewer , il lance la commande " /raid FR RANDOM " et cela va choisir un streamer français parmi toutes les catégorie.

Cela permettrai de découvrir parfois des pépites que l'on aurait surement jamais rencontrer en cherchant par sois même.

je…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think this happens because the viewer is say 5 seconds behind the live stream, but when the streamer starts the raid, it switches channel immediately, before their stream finishes.

The result is: The viewer doesn't hear what the original streamer says at the end of their stream. It jumps to the raid before they have finished saying goodbye!

For a smoother viewing experience, I suggest delaying the viewer's switch to the raided channel, to account for their delay, so they get to see the end of the original stream.

(This won't really affect the arrival, since raided channels don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Request a feature of setting streaming quality. There is no way to save default streaming quality. I always change streaming quality Auto to Origin on PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use subtitles while broadcasting, this way I can communicate with deaf friends, I think a plug-in should be added for broadcasters who use these programs in my filter section and add a plug-in in twitch.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i would like to set up things where if my chat does enough chatting it gives everyone an emote

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As some people dont want to see someones face while they watch the stream etc. as it changes the energy of the experience. Some people just watch for the gameplay. Need a way to toggle it on and off. If a obs feature isnt possible, we at least need a way to be able to block part of the stream while we are in fullscreen, up to 8 blocks that can be edited or something, while in edit mode, you can free transform them. Personally i cant stand when people show on stream the chat, that also changes the energy/vibe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to see the amount of time I watched Streams and how long I watched certain streamers like in the past twitch recaps, it was fun to see.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If a stream is running in Squad Mode, it is impossible to access VODs for that channel - clicking the "Videos" button after exiting squad mode auto-redirects to the squad stream, as does directly accessing the URL of an archived video on that channel.

This definitely does not feel like intended behavior - if the URL contains /videos, it shouldn't redirect to the live squad stream.

As a demonstration of this bug, try accessing any VODs on the ESAMarathon channel right now - they're running a squad stream with their secondary channel, and every VOD link redirects to the squad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let us pick colours, font, text, and ideally displayed language as well!
    We want to make it match our streams style!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?