Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

831 results found

1. How does this Boost Train feature help a small streamer who's never gotten a Hype Train before? This sounds more like a feature to help the rich get richer, and less like a tool to help me, the little guy. Am I wrong?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. primera twitch mete mucho comercial y no paga

segunda no da visualizaciones a canales pequeños

tercera mete mucho comercial y no deja que la audiencia vea tranquilamente el stream

cuarta no me pagaron lo que me correspondía, ya aun quedándose su porcentaje, me quitaron mas de el 50% de mi porcentaje ya ganado

quinta me exige a cada rato problemas con música de copy cuando no la hay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to see a feature or extension that allows for you to sync your Spotify and Amazon Music.

Currently the Amazon Music extension is not 100% you need to login and listen and the problem is you have to listen on another device meaning if you are listening on your PC your viewers will hear the music not only that they need to opt into the extension to hear it.

If there was a better feature for example something under the streamer or to the left of the video quality options much like the soundtrack one we could…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As of right now the companies and Twitch look for high viewership but at times it depends on what you are doing that would cause your numbers to drop. So instead of requiring a streamer to be at 50 or more viewers in a month to participate lower the requirement to join.

Spreading more options for any streamer who wants to try a new bounty but not worrying so much about the amount of viewers they had within the month. Instead show that they can maintain viewership in a normal stream at a certain threshold. For example I have seen…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. il ne faut surtout pas changer le nom du hype train pour la raison des englisimes qui si trouve car derrière il ya un trés longue histoire et un enorme travaille de la par des millers streamers et streameuses provenant de mixer tout comme moi we dont need a hype train name change for no logical reason like the proposed by some streamers ......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be great just to have you guys host upcoming teams new players with interviewing them and also advertising the merch and using that money that you guys get from all the merch and advertising and use it towards cancer cures or helping the world go green using the money to help family that went to a traumatic moment or just having fans be able to talk to some of their players they follow by interview them and asking them about what games are the best games they love and what got them into certain games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is a really simple idea, but I found myself looking for a feature like this multiple times now. The idea is to give streamers an option to link their collab streamer collogues twitch profiles, so the viewers have it easier to find their accounts. The way many streamers are doing it now is with bots (you type a specific command and get the link to the collab partners profiles) but I find that to be a bit confusing sometimes as the available commands are often not listed clearly and a unified way would be much simpler for the user.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, to get on the Bounty Board, you have to find the Bounty Board FAQ, find the correct Google Form, fill it out, hope that you actually ended up on a waitlist, and hope that you eventually get taken off this mysterious waitlist, with no idea as to when you might hear back from Twitch. Having the Bounty Board application on the Creator Dashboard (like the Partner application) will make it easier for Partners to find, apply, and hear back from the Bounty Board program.

Right now, there's no way to know if your application was received, reviewed, or denied.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Picture-in-Picture button does not work if I'm sent from one stream to another (being a raider).

For example:
    If the query ?referrer=raid is included in the URL and I click on the Picture-in-Picture mode nothing happens. If I remove the query, go to the URL, and click on the Picture-in-Picture button everything works as expected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If I am choosing someone to raid at the end of my stream via the Dashboard, I think it should tell me if the stream that I'm about to raid is currently in follower-only or sub-only mode (i.e. in-line in the list as I search for them, or after already selecting them).

It can kill the hype of some raids if I'm already following or subbed to the streamer I'm planning on raiding and then the majority of my community can't type or join in the raid without following/subscribing.

It feels like a minor feature which would have huge impact…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Any thoughts to implementing a level in between Affiliate and Partner. I believe having unlocks like additional emote slots for example would lead to more subscriptions and higher views and an easier path to partner.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently one has to refresh their dashboard over and over and over again to see if a bounty notification pops up around the time they go live.

Why not send an on-site notification additionally?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Non è possibile che nel 2022 non possa vedere i Watch party dal mio iMac su Safari. Scandaloso

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Moderators seem like the unsung heroes of Twitch. Especially for daily IRL streamers, they put in hours upon hours of work sifting through message after message and making sure harmful content does not seep through the cracks. They filter out any flame wars and make sure that the members in chat have an enjoyable experience. Yet very few moderators make compensation for their efforts. And none make anywhere near the amount the streamers they moderate for do. Therefore, why not provide some type of incentive for moderators to keep putting in the work? Why not either provide them with a…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Seeing as you are owned by Amazon, who also own a majority stake in Deliveroo, how about a feature where a streamer can make a food order and chat can pay for it via a goal so one or more people can chip in? Then as soon as the goal is reached the order is placed. A creators Deliveroo account could be linked to keep privacy so users would never see any personal details

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Getting the same skin as every other person watching streams adds value to the gamers experience.
    However, when a gamer gets the RAREST skin while everyone else gets the most COMMON skin you create an addiction even more so. Basically, just turn drops into gambling with time being used as the currency.
    Why not? Right? It'b be nice if you paid me for my idea but I know you won't. So i'm not going to say you're welcome, because you're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The collapse-Chat-Button is not visible on the Squad-Stream page.
    It seems like, you have a Order Problem. The Button:

<div class="Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0 eDtWqr multi-stream-player-layout__chat-toggle">...</div>
    is above the Chat divs, which mean they are displayed over the button, due to all of them having the same z-index. Resulting in a not visible Button.

Browser: Chrome 101.0.4951.67 & Firefox 100.0

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. May we get infinite level Hype Trains? It just keeps going to the next level and uses a mathematical equation to increase its difficulty each time? I feel streamers and Twitch alike would benefit from this, as folks would try to break records.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we get Official Music Artist Channels on Twitch, This will open Twitch's doors to lots to great Music artists around the world.

It's a apply for Official Music Artist (OMA) (Have to be uploading to platforms like Spotify or amazon music)

This gives you a Global Official Music Artist Badge.

and lets you see who has used your music on Twitch from a Music Artist Dashboard.

This would be great to give Official Music Artists a Global face with Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be amazing if they included LATAM again in Twitch Rivals TFT events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?