Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. I stream on twitch direct from xbox app. I think it's majorly unfair that pc cam multi stream to youtube at same time yet xbox can't. I am a huge creator who would like the app to allow multi stream which of its unlocked for pc should also be unlocked for phone app plus the all the console apps at once not just pc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We should have a Trans+Nonbinary Twitch Unity Guild
    thats strictly gender and pronoun affirming!

I've previously tried to reach out to twitch about this but I learnt they aren't allowing this since I'm not a partner or ambassador

which seems very phobic that this guild isn't a thing yet! of course we all have our on groups where we feel safe but this really should be a thing (seems outdated that it isn't)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would love a feature where you can change the category of clips that were mistakenly saved. This happens a lot when you start the stream in a certain category and change it as stream continues. Sometimes, if the clips are saved with the previous category. I would to request the broadcaster to be able to change the category of clips to the right one after a clip was taken.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So we know that Partner's get a way to give a lifetime subscription to 2 bot accounts and 3 other users, I was hoping that this could be extended with a role kind of permission that would allow affiliates to be able to gift it to their bots as well. This would make life so much easier for affiliates and let partner's know that this is an option as many don't know about it already and this would make it clear for everyone and less maintenance from the partner management team to let us manage it ourselves.

For implementation, you…

155 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Overview:
    Introduce a pay-per-minute viewing model on Twitch, where viewers can watch a certain amount of content for free but need to pay using Twitch Bits Credits to continue watching beyond the free allowance. This feature aims to address issues of fake engagement, ensure fair reimbursement for streamers, and enhance viewer engagement and interaction.

Key Features:

1.Pay-Per-Minute Viewing: Viewers can access a limited amount of content for free, after which they need to pay using Twitch Bits Credits to continue watching. Example: 5 -15 min Free and Each additional minute beyond the free allowance might cost 1 Twitch Bit, which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a feature and categories on Twitch: Live Streaming for all devices about reading books, book clubs, game books (Playing, news, etc..), audio books, meet behind the scenes and how it works about reading books, information and news/events about books, graphic novels/ comic books, and manga books.

Also to be bale connect with other hobbiest readers and share boom recommendations and meet other readers and authors, art creators of books.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I mean it's pretty self explanatory but currently the Bounty Board system is only available in five countries (US, Canada, UK, Germany and France.)
    We should expand that list to other countries so there is more incentive to stream on Twitch instead of some other platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Right now, if you are not broadcasting and join someone else's Stream Together, you will not show up in your followers' feeds as "live": you show up fine as a +1 for the host of the stream, as well as the other live participants, but your own followers have no idea of your involvement in these streams on their follower feed unless you start your own broadcast (which is bad in certain scenarios, that I will expand upon in a bit).

Hence why I suggest that if you are not "live", but still participating in a Stream Together session, you…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Twitch Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out with an idea that I believe could significantly enhance the user experience on Twitch while also benefiting both streamers and game developers: Game-Specific Drop Notifications.

As an avid Twitch user and gaming enthusiast, I've noticed the excitement generated by drop campaigns within the community. These events not only incentivize viewership but also create a sense of anticipation and engagement among users. However, I believe there is untapped potential to streamline this process and maximize its impact.

My proposal is to introduce a feature that allows users to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm currently amids writing my own stream integration, (a fancy 3d stream overlay written in a game engine), and it would be nice to have a way to test if the alerts for follows, bits, etc.

As far as I'm aware the only way to test these currently is to have someone else do these events, which makes debugging harder, and potentially pricy.

My proposal is to have somewhere in channel settings buttons to send these events to your own account.
    This will make it possible to test out the entire chain from receiving these events, to correctly parsing them,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch needs to work on fixing the bot that identifies what music is being played on stream. 3 Completely separate nights I listened to the same Copyright Free Streamer friendly music and all 3 nights the bot identified different "musicians" that I was playing and muted my audio. The reason I put musician in quotations is because EVERY TIME I go and check on what is listed as the copyrighted material, it is ALWAYS someone that has sampled another ACTUAL artists music and slapped a copyright on this stolen work to make illegitamite claims on music that does not belong…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This tv show was originally paid and now its free with prime. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU add this to the list. Ive been waiting for this to be added FOR MONTHS to be free with prime and now that it is as a big watchparties person, THIS would be WONDERFUL have because I have sevral freinds waiting to watch this via my watch party so if you could add it imideatly that would be great.

Help me Twitch-kanobie, your my only hope

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0CVBKPJLN/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better communication and updates need to happen regarding the Unity Guilds.

It was announced at Las Vegas Twitchcon that the program would be open to partners and affiliates (by invitation), but shortly after the application was pulled from the website.

The twitch blog posts are dated, even the application form for guild leaders has been pulled. and there haven't been any further updates to what is happening in this space.

Some people who previously applied have never heard back, there doesn't seem to be any way to apply now. I understand these are new, but the program should be outlined…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let's users follow as many games they want on twitch because for example when I go to follow a game on twitch it doesn't work I remove 8 games on my follow list and it still doesn't work I unfollow users an still doesn't work on all platforms so. Make follow games and user unlimited

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think it would be great if there was an alert you could choose to create on the twitch alerts so you could create a special on screen notification and sound to thank a clipper when they create a clip, could create a short unintrusive sound like a photo flash noise and a notification (or whatever the streamer chooses) I think this would be a fantastic way to show appreciation for clippers (because you have no live way of knowing really) and encourage more fantastic clippers to clip great moments, and might also help prevent duplicate clipping because the sound…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I need to filter out certain chatbots so I can see user messages better and not miss them. There is a /block feature but that one still shows the messages since I am the moderator of my own chat obviously. A simple /ignore function would be great that just hides the user from chat regardless of moderation status. This would make it much easier to read busy chats and not miss user messages when there is a flood of bot messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have my Twitch Alert Box set to read the chatter's message out using TTS if they cheer at least 50 bits. People love to do this and it makes a good amount of money for the channel but some people abuse it and spam repetitive nonsense into the TTS. This causes viewers to somewhat understandably but rudely announce they are leaving and never coming back because of the tiny TTS voice in the background saying the number "4" 200 times in a row. I hate making this decision of making money through bits because people love the TTS or…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to see everyone who has raided me in the past year, but nobody cares about that apparently because I can't find any information about it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Streamers should be able to restrict raids from recently created accounts (e.g., streamer-specified thresholds of 10 minutes, 1 day, 1 week, etc.)

This is useful to combat repeated harassment from people who create new accounts with inappropriate names to raid into channels (esp. of marginalized communities)

While restricting raids to only channels the streamer follows is a possible band-aid, this substantially hampers growth (i.e., cure is worse than the disease) when this account age restriction would solve the trolls we are currently receiving

154 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i have been streaming in the category of no cam/no mic and upon these 3 years on twitch that though followers have been slow and now that i have reached the goals for the program that each stream featured that i tend to not get enough to fulfill the eligibility requirements and that there seems to be less folks interested into non commentary content on twitch which is the cause of why my channel has failed to be eligible lack of followers,audience and it is very difficult to fulfill these affiliate program goals if there's no one that interests the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?