Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

825 results found

1. So the new Partner Plus program rolls out, and behold, just another program obviously only for partners to separate the upper echelon of Partners in the Top 1% mentality that we hear happens all the time within twitch and at twitch events..

What's worse is its beneficial to the steamers who literally have no need for it, other than padding their income a bit more... Yet here is the real kicker, Twitch consitantly talks about how they want to help creators succeed, and it feels like so much lip service, and honestly its nothing more than gaslighting..

In the last…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are many affiliate/partner accounts that are left unattended without broadcasting live.
    Terminate the affiliate/partner agreement of streamer accounts that have not streamed for a long time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please create the ability to disable certain directories on Twitch for my account. I'm tired of the hot tub streams being recommended to me and the other directories that Twitch is obviously pushing/exploiting for easy income. I don't want to see that junk.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pourquoi utiliser "Train de la Hype" quand on pourrait plutôt parler de "Train de l'engouement"?

188 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't seem to edit my schedule on twitch to replace a show. Not sure how else to raise this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello Reader, I hope all is well.

So im a streamer on twitch and my name is zwrks (Jaxx) ive been streaming on twitch for almost 7 years now and i have always loved the platform for the support that is given from the support team and how supportive they are,

However.

I have noticed since 2021 there has seemingly been and overall issues in the ability for me to grow on twitch, i stream 50-80 hours a week with an overall interaction of 0 new viewers and only my old viewer returning into the streams or friends that i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently the Auto-resize option only exists for Emotes and is incredibly helpful (where any size image is uploaded and the resulting emote is automatically generated in the three sizes needed for implementation) - however, this does not exist for Channel Point Icons, Custom Reward Icons, Sub Badges & Custom Flairs which must be uploaded three times in exact specifications of width and height.

Since the Auto-resize tool has already been developed and implemented for Emotes, hopefully it's relatively easy to replicate for these four other types of asset uploads (and anywhere else Twitch might add the need for multiple sizes…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automated Stream Director Suggestion:

Streamers, both new and old, are looking to build new audiences, and expand their existing audiences, and would benefit substantially if there was a way that they could auto select 4 or 5 different categories, with a timer, that would automatically switch their live stream from one category to another during their live stream.

If a streamer was able to switch categories either for just one cycle or a continuous loop, this would benefit both the streamer and the streaming platform in a variety of ways.

Streamers could create more variety, to their streams and get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As moderator you're able to delete chat messages but I recently learned that you'll want to delete your own message as well if for example something isn't relevant anymore.

Since this idea has a risk of abuse among regular viewers, it should only be for moderator's OWN messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. dont get rid of watch parties , i have autism it helps relax during streaming games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sans faire exprès j'ai désactiver les Pubs sur ma chaîne en effectuant un réglage justement ... Bien sûre j'ai tout se suite réactiver les publicités , depuis cette instant les téléspectateur non plus de publicités ... Il faut que twitch résolu ce soucis sur ma Chaîne ... Merci Beaucoup ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streamer Programs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Problem: many streamers operate in sporadic irregular schedules, it makes it hard to catch them alive. The notification they just went live might be too late. There is a schedule but in practice it serves only as a hint, especially for streamers that go live very rarely.

As a solution I propose give streamers a way to confirm/set expected stream time anytime in next say 12 hours (exact number up to tweaking). Then give followers notification (either when streamer confirms the stream, or perhaps X hours before the set time). Finally, clearly indicate in UI which of your followed creators…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add options to be able live streaming, edit titles, edit details, etc.. on Nintendo Switch and other Nintendo Switch edition consoles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improvement for Drops and Rewards section (User Interface and Quality of Life).

1. Categorized history (in "Inventory" tab) of all received Twitch Drops (you can sort by date, by game etc). I want to see history of all drops that I had, not only from last 4 months (I don't know exact time frame, but I can see only from last 4 months at the moment).
    2. Some sort of checkmarks for acquired Drops in "All Campaigns" tab. At the moment there are so many campaigns, it's easily to get confused if you're interested in many games and farming items from them.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've been streaming on and off for nearly 4 years (consistent for past 2), and there are so many competing live-streaming platforms, mostly regional ones that have a feature that lets between 2 and 4 streamers engage in a so-called "Battle", which can easily be expanded upon the Stream Together feature. Let's learn about how it can work on Twitch. For purposes of this idea, i'm using the term "Player Knockout" as a codename, rather than reflecting on any forward-facing name should this come to implementation.

-When and if all streamers joining through Stream Together are afffiliate at minimum, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Together  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The only reason I use this website is to support streamers that I care about, and Twitch Prime is an easy way for me to do that. Having my subscription be devalued like this makes me not want to use Twitch at all ,since there's some obvious hierarchy in which Prime subs apparently don't count, and having them added would give Twitch Prime some actual value.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the ability to request an unban after 1 year of the previous request being denied.

I understand that Twitch (Both as a community and as a platform) wants to keep streamers safe from unsavory individuals and keep the platform a safe and welcoming place for all. For this We can all agree the need to ban individuals from chat and streams is important, and the ability to request an unban is a great show of mercy and a hope to the repentant to possibly be forgiven and allowed back in.

However I recently learned that you are only capable…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Chrome is a resource hog and Opera GX (the only other browser that works with Guest Star) isn't much better. One of my guests maxed out her CPU running a game, VTube Studio and Opera GX, and so had to go back to Discord. It would be nice if there was a less resource intensive alternative.

If every streamer was given a stream key the first time they use guest star then they could use OBS or any other existing software which is going to be much lower usage and it makes it easier, and would also allow for things…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

19. I would be nice for artists who make emotes or other art for multiple streamers to have a verified badge to show you make art on a regular base. I think this would help new streamers to easily find artists who take commissions for emotes and help the artist themself to get more recognition.
    You can use certain goals before you can apply for this badge, just like the partner program. Goals like : make x amount of emote attributions , get artist badge with x amount of streamers, etc

Extra : it would be nice if artists have an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch Stream Together doesn't seem to be working right. My guest's cam feed is showing black/not sharing their video. It was working - and then it went black.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?