Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. No me adjudicaron el drop que reclame el dia lunes 7 de noviembre de 2023.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Streamers should only be able to raid other Streamers with fewer followers.

This should help boost smaller streamers, allow them a chance to gain more attention and the possibility to get new followers.

Discoverability on Twitch is terrible, I think this feature would certainly help smaller streamers.

I always see really small streamers who raid a streamer thats much larger than them and it doesn't help the large streamer, or the small streamer grow their channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This launch of Creator Goals is just the beginning by giving creators a way to set goals and show them to their community. However, we know there’s so much more to build. We see opportunities to enable deeper customization, advanced settings, and more community interaction. You can find more information at our help article here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals

We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve Creator Goals on Twitch.

Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Looking for Feedback  ·  Ana responded

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We have launched a few improvements to Creator Goals, based on the insights you have provided:

1. Customize your Creator Goals' color to better reflect your channel's branding.
    2. Viewers using the mobile app (iOS & Android) are now able to follow and contribute to your Creator Goal progress in real time!
    3. Sub Goals can be toggled to be based on Sub Count rather than Sub Points.

Thank you again, for your feedback - we hope you continue to share it, so we can continue to improve this feature for our community!

4. I want to see the title list of my broadcasts that have been held up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A lot of chatbots have the ability to have partial hyperlink blocking in chat - either allow all links except certain blacklisted sites, or allow no links except certain whitelisted sites. Would be great to have this feature native to Twitch.

Examples:
    A streamer could allow links to be posted, but have unwanted sites blocked.
    Another streamer could have all links blocked, except for links to Twitch Clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need a short way to disable inbound raids for a nominated number of minutes.
    Proposed use-case: Im streaming and I know I will end in say 10 mins. It benefits no-one if a raid-in occurs during that last10 mins. Being able to issue a short command to temporarily disable Allow raids would be quite utility in nature
    At the end of the time specified the raid settings as per channel settings would be restored

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Much like resubbing to a channel, I would think a follower versary would be a cool to see every year with the ability to write a message in there. (example: Username has been following for 12 months. Hype. Share your message.) It dont have to be over the top kind of thing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be good and useful if you could set it up so that you get a notification for certain drops or for drops that are already connected to your account. As an example: When I have connected Ubisoft to my Twitch account and whenever a game from Ubisoft has drops I get an email. Or if you follow a game category you will automatically get a notification if there are drops for this game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have seen this idea included in some of the other ideas about teams. But never by itself. If you go to your team page you get a very simplistic list, of all the members. But you have no idea what any of them are streaming or what is going on, without clicking through the list. It would be very nice to integrate teams with the normal twitch frontpage experience. So just like you searched for a keyword or category or game. It would be nice to see preview thumbnails of your team members and what they are currently playing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow streamer to fast forward the movie. We were 1 hour into the movie online 20 minute left and lost OBS connection for 5 seconds. This caused the watch party to end and on resuming the movie started back at the beginning and we couldn't fast forward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. the extension consists in being able to see and be able to control the music which passes in the stream. a special special channel for music that all content creators can use, and which allows them to put Spotify links to be able to play their favorite music, the improvements compared to the current system is the possibility for viewers to change the volume on their side and to be able to see without going through commands like "!song" the music playing. To push the extension further, I thought of an option similar to that on Discord, in one click…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When clicking the name of a stream team, there used to be a popup and the channel watching didn't disappear. Now when clicking a stream team the stream you are watching ends and you exit chat and the webpage. Please fix and fire whichever dev changed this without thinking - joshmdmd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a plugin, that will allow a user hear the music the streamer is playing via their own Service, Spotify/YouTube/Amazon/Bandcamp etc
    (linking a currently playing song to a database on each service)
    so that the viewer is hearing music through a license they already paid for, and the streamer won't get in trouble for playing infringing music. and if a user doesn't have a paid service linked, use that spot to advertise a service such as amazon music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This really bugs me. If you do a Watch Party (twitch, amazon linked thing), and pull up something on Amazon to stream, you can get hit with TOS violations even though you're doing it with Stream Manager and the content is searchable via Twitch. If Amazon owns Twitch, and you Watch Party Amazon content the right way, I see this almost as a trap. Amazon/Twitch need to figure out what content on Amazon would trigger a TOS on Twitch and make sure it's NOT AVAILABLE to stream in a Amazon/Twitch sponsored watch party. Either that or any content that's available…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The request is to give Twitch viewers an account option (intended for Broadcasters and their moderators to use while browsing) which allows you to see/Display and Filter your searches for other streams on "Channel raidability" information from the regular Directory pages on Twitch while browsing and searching for streams based on various combinations of Tags and Game category.

Also expand the /streams API endpoint to indicate whether Live streams' allow raids by the specified broadcaster, And if so.. what the minimum and maximum number of viewers are and what their restriction options are in order to raid.

Basically provide a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Teams on Twitch have not been touched or otherwise given support since first launched on Twitch. Teams are a great way to watch or support a group of broadcasters, whether for esports, charity events, or collaboration. There isn't even a way to search for a team on Twitch unless you know specifically where to look (i.e., the broadcaster on said team).

This would be a perfect time to update the format, provide different ways of viewing (i.e., multiple viewing windows from the team page), and make teams easier to find and discover on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the stream automatically end when the raid moves to the next channel. Or at least make it a setting where the default is the stream ends after the raid. End awkward AFK streams of streamers who don't realize the stream is still running.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've had this idea lingering in my mind for a while, so figure I might as well toss it out to you guys! I think it would be supremely cool if there were such a thing as Streamer Theaters, in which communities could gather to watch their favorite games play out on a big screen. I know the Smash Bros community would be a huge fan of that at the very least, especially if the venue could accommodate their own setups so they can play while it's happening (definitely wouldn't recommend a fully traditional theater setup for this). It's the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create an option on the dashboard to hide the number of spectators.

I talked to some streamers and most think that a low number of viewers discourages people from joining the channel because people like lively and lively chats. I myself only access channels with many people. So I think whether or not to show the number of viewers should be an option for the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you please explain your reasoning for the choice to make raiders not count as true viewership and how you suggest smaller facets of streaming like small art categories such as the miniature painting streams, who make up a large portion of streams but do not draw massive viewership because of the niche market, yet we struggle to meet your hidden criteria for partnership. What does it actually take to get partnership and how can you help those of us in smaller communities to reach partnership? Also, when the select few of us in smaller communities reach the 75 concurrent…

195 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?