Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

782 results found

1. En la categoría de ASMR se podria poner que automáticamente el sistema realice una busqueda de los streams que tienen puesto ASMR en descripción de su stream para bajar el volumen de los anuncios

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Lately, Twitch has been "What channel do I want to be given ads for Simulator". It's impossible to switch streams without being bombarded. When attempting to watch one specific stream, good luck.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When comes to this idea, I do love Stream Display ads BUT there are some things I feel are really needed to improve this.
    I know it's in testing but I feel we should have some more control over them compared to current testing.

Some small things that could work by giving streamers more control, and a basic idea of what I mean that could really improve Stream Display Ads;

1) Make an option so that the only ads that show up on your stream are Stream Display Ads. (people can pick between the two systems?) Ads that don't disrupt…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd like to have a setting that allows us to display "how many seconds later the ad will run" for an ad that's being streamed.

If the ad plays the moment I send a chat, it makes it very difficult for me to hear what the streamer has to say to me in real time.

Also, if you could turn that setting on by default on Twitch, it would make it easier for viewers to know when to send a chat, and would allow for smooth communication.

配信中の広告について、「何秒後に広告が流れるか」を表示できる設定が欲しいです。

チャットを送った瞬間に広告が流れると、ストリーマーが私に対して何かを言ってくれた場合、リアルタイムで聞き取れないため、とても困ります。

また、Twitchではデフォルトでその設定をONにしていただけると、視聴者もチャットを送るタイミングがわかりやすくなり、スムーズにコミュニケーションが取れるようになると思います。

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently the max you can run with one button press is three minutes (one hour of no pre-rolls). Allow us to increase that to whatever we want, for example I would like 6 minutes of ads (2 hours of no pre-rolls).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a sub, I like to support my streamer, or atleast have the option to, so I would like it to be optional, on the user side, to toggle whether I want to see ads or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I missed so many very important moments while watching bc of 2-3 min long unskippable ads that covered the whole screen. I rarely watch twitch anymore bc the ads are super annoying and block content so that I miss important moments in peoples streams. I think it would be nice if there was a skip button of some sort so people can continue to enjoy the streams and not like a min in jus like 5-10 sec ads PLEASE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey, I’d rather have muted ads than audio ads because you can play it as long as you like but can it be able to hear the stream but not the ads please is that possible Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have seen many unengaged creators using artificial mechanisms to earn money with ads. In addition to being an unfair way, this can cause problems for Twitch by taking money from ads without having the audience to do so. Today there are many mechanisms that appear to be authentic public but are not. With Moss.gg for example. Lives by creators who are part of this type of "networking" often have dozens or even hundreds of people watching them, but they do not represent a real community. This is easy to see when you see that there is no engagement in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BASTA YA DE METER 1000 ANUNCIOS CADA 2 MINUTOS Y EN LOS MOMENTOS DEL STREAM QUE MAS OS INTERESA. ES ABUSIVO Y DENOTA QUE TENES ALGUNA MANERA DE COMPROBAR QUE HACEMOS LOS USUSARIOS, SI ESTO SIGUE ASI VOYA DENUNCIARLO

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What is this? because this is happening on my channel, and in my lives, it is not generating any revenue, what is the intention of this? and why is this showing up? what's the use of doing 12 hours of live, 18 hours of live not having any income, being an affiliate, how am I going to grow, working for free... could you tell me something, I don't know what the communication channels are for, why no one answers, or gives an opinion, or solves something, they seem to do it on purpose...

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Too much advertisement when watching stream, especially 3 min long.I have encountered it three times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently, a new form of advertisement has appeared on all viewable streams. An irremovable banner centered at the bottom of streams ruins the individual viewing experience.

Please consider an option to exit the advertisement at a minimum. Complete abolishment of this type of ad is highly preferred. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
    - A Concerned Viewer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pfizer vaccines have killed or maimed millions, including some of my family. The ads are false marketing, dangerous, and offensive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Much like with radio or spotify ads, the new audio only ads Ive experienced are much louder than the content I'm watching. It may technically be made to match the sound level of the content, but often these types of ads are compressed to seem much louder. Hopefully ads content is reviewed ahead of time before they are published and can catch this type of artificially boosted loudness. Ive not experienced the same problem with regular ads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not sure if this will ever be fixed or maybe i just need to make a new twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some of the ads I'm getting now are so unfathomably annoying that I will be taking measures to avoid them. How about twitch take note when someone never watch an add? Is that even possible. Cuz I watch the "normally annoying" ads, but there's three ads right now that I would tear my ears off rather than listen to them one more time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Watching a stream, which at a point it was very quiet, immediately a short "Skulls & Bones" ad plays & it was uncomfortably loud, I could hear it 2 rooms away. Ads love to have loud volume to catch the viewer's attention, but people who have sensitive hearing could get very anxious, or panicky. other ads are nowhere near as loud as skulls & bones. it was extremely obnoxious.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Guys stop sending me the google pixel 8 ad im not gonna buy it nor i can afford it, ffs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?