Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop the ****** Gen Z gamer ads in order to watch a streamer. You make enough money without them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Like on TV, every 45-60 minutes or so, streamers should have the opportunity to break into video commercials. The stream shouldn't never be interrupted suddenly though. Streamers shall receive a notification when they are able to send another commercial (if they want to), and it is up to them to evaluate the best time to do so, not to ruin the streaming experience for viewers, eg. in-between two matches of a game. Once the commercial is over, the stream shall resume automatically.
    This would allow you more money for extra commercials and extra monetization for the streamer breaking to commercials.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Your Voice Ads is Very Very Noisy pls reduct voice ads. I don't hate ads but I hate Noisy ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1. Does streamers get ad revenue on highlights?

2. Does streamers get ad revenue on highlights even if highlights are embedded on a website owned by channel owner?

3. If YES then write/ provide this info on affiliate ad revenue program page.
      Thanks,
      Reason for this request is that I could not find this info on twitch ,also could not get relevant info even after reaching out to twitch support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I’ve heard feedback from people from other counties saying that they didn’t even knew about ads in twitch, and I also heard content creators say that they barely put ads in their streams; and it’s extremely annoying the amount of ads that I get, for every 10-15 minutes of stream that I watch the third part of it it’s ads, and I get that I get to see ads, but not that absurd amount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Too many ads. You've made this mistake before and reversed it. You cannot show 2 minutes of ads every 15 minutes during a live broadcast it destroys the whole platform. Also it makes me hate every product being advertised.

I will never buy a subway again specifically because of these ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Every ad I see is a Tampax ad. I'm a 30+ y/o, male. I watch twitch on my lunch break and am not as interested as you might think in period blood while I eat my sandwich. It isn't a one off ad. Every ad is the same Tampax commercial. If this ad is run to bring awareness to women having periods, it is unnecessary. I learned this in junior high.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The option to turn off ads for alcoholic products for people with addiction/substance abuse problems that sill want to enjoy twitch channels. With the understanding this may cause some loss of ad revenue, I would hope that twitch would put the welfare of its community before profits from advertisers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm a viewer who greatly enjoys SaltyBet, which requires the use of its own site and embedded Twitch stream to function properly. SaltyBet may not be the largest stream on Twitch, but it does regularly pull 500 - 700 viewers. The ads that periodically pop up encouraging users to watch on Twitch itself are not only tedious and force me to miss the action, or sometimes even the betting phase, but also fall on deaf ears, as for me to enjoy SaltyBet to its fullest, I have to watch on a site that isn't Twitch. If the Twitch ads were…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi!

A few weeks ago, I was introducted to bits for ads. Since I didn't have any money to buy bits, I wanted to try this feature on twitch. I waited a very long time, but the ads button was always greyed out, no matter when it was.

I was looking forward to be able to support my favorite small streamers with a few bits, and help them out a bit, but I was very disappointed when I found out it was no longer working.

Please make it work again.

I also have some suggestions to provide more people with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits for Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When a streamer triggers an ad break, a timer begins, indicating the amount of time pre-roll ads are disabled for new viewers. This timer currently begins at the start of the ad. For example, let's say you run a 90-second ad, and the Pre-Roll Disabled Timer begins at 40 minutes. You actually lose 90 seconds of that perk while your community is watching the ad break, and anyone who comes in during the ad break still sees the ad you're playing. Sure, you're not exactly getting a "pre-roll" but the whole point is to earn time where viewers don't have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pre-Rolls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Twitch Alexa skill on the Echo Show has pre-roll and mid-roll ad breaks, but they're just a placeholder screen. If ads aren't going to work, then there's no good reason to interrupt the stream. This feels like a bug from the user's side.

I'm also a Turbo member, so I shouldn't be getting commercial breaks anyway!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I think it's time to be transparent about why someone can or cannot earn bits through ads.

Spurred by my own account's inability to earn bits from ads since 2019, I had tested with a friend of mine in an attempt to determine the reason why she could earn bits and why I couldn't. We tested this by running the following at the exact same time:
    1. Using the same computer
    2. Using the same browser to log in (one window in incognito mode, and we swapped to check)
    3. Watching the same stream at the exact same time
    4.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits for Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. like on lower like if they have 26 followers then give them ads for streaming like go to mods view then they press ads on streams

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PLEASE GET RID OF THE TEXTING WHILE DRIVING AD! I EXPERIENCED A TRAUMATIC CAR ACCIDENT AS A CHILD AND I DO NOT NEED NOR DO I WANT TO BE FORCED TO SEE ONE HAPPEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOG ON TO TWITCH TO WATCH A VIDEO!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. me gustaría incluir emisiones en mis directos como debería hacerlo, gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ads before the stream AND ads every 10 minutes make me want to turn the stream off completely. I cant count how many times something pog happens during a stream and I get view blocked by an ad. There are way too many ads. I don't even want to switch streams because I know ill have to seat though another ad.

I'm already paying for amazon prime, That should be enough to get around ads. I will gladly sit though ads if the STREAMER wants me to. Just like Hasan does it. one round of ads every hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I don't think people should have their ears blown out if they are watching a stream that is a little quieter, and then get their ears blown out when an ad starts to play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?