Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hello. I have no issue about viewing ads, you have to make a living, but I'd like to not be shown ads with ultra-violence, killings and so on. I know there are games like that, I know there are country cultures where violence is predominant and normal, I can accept that, as long as it isn't forced upon me. But in my culture, violence and killing are rather frown upon, and I'd like to have ads which are exempt of these. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please for the love of god allow us to remove specific ads from our viewing. I see multiple ads per day about cancer in family members and as someone who has a mother with terminal cancer, they do not make me feel any better at all. In fact, I feel sick to the stomach everytime I see it, but Twitch forces me to watch these ads multiple times per day. Please allow us to block ads or at least remove ads with sensitive content before they cause serious harm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. remove ads for mods as we can have 100% conversation option if mods are not sub. then they do not have to wait for 4-6 commercials to hear what streamers say

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can Twitch stop playing ads on using the Reset Player button? The importance of real time interactions between the streamer and their audience is such a crucial and defining factor of Twitch live streams. The Reset Player function is there to ensure that important interaction. Playing ads when using the Reset Player function is essentially negating/nulling the very purpose of the button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Estoy suscrito a canales donde me salen anuncios. No me parece bien esto puesto que cada vez que entro a un canal me toca esperar los 30 segundos y es muy molesto. No solamente soy suscriptor, sino que llevo regaladas cientos de suscripciones a otros usuarios en varios canales. Creo que con todo lo que me gasto en Twitch no deberían saltarme tantos anuncios. Me parece fatal que esto funcione así, se supone que si pagas no debería saltar publicidad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is anyone else having there subs get ads when ad-free viewing for subs is on? I have had quite a few subs tell me if they refresh the page they will get an ad even though they are subbed and ad-free view for subs is enabled on the creator dashboard!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am from Ukraine and I don't want to watch Russian ads. We have our own language (Ukrainian) wich is completely different from Russian. Please show ads to Ukrainian users either in Ukrainian or English.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We're not Slavic and we do not speak Russian. We're Northern European people with our own culture and language. Stop forcing us to listen to Russian ads when we understand English more than we understand our own native languages (Lithuanian, Latvian).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sometimes I just want to see what is going on on some streams and I have to wait 30 seconds of and Ad before that happens and that ruins the experience of browsing channels if I just want a preview or a peek.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pre-Rolls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Estou recebendo AD mesmo sendo sub na stream.. alem de todas as streams quando abro a primeira vez já vem um ad na cara sem ter visto um segundo da stream...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. If a person gives a certain amount of money towards streamers on a monthly basis, they should be rewarded with site-wide ad-free viewing. Like, if they give 20€ or whatever (5 Tier 1 subs), then they should no longer see ads anywhere as 5 times twitch's cut off of a T1 sub should be enough to warrant it.

"But why don't you just buy Turbo" Because Twitch exists as a platform to support streamers and I'd rather spend 40€ on streamers to avoid ads than give Twitch 8-10€. I'm here to support people, not at platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When streamers do a sponsor stream, would be nice to see a special sponsor symbol or icon next to the game category. For example, under XYZ streamer, "sponsor symbol" ABC game. I think it will attract more viewers and followers will be able to tell quickly under their followed channels list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I like the idea they have of sound ads

Although if I must suggest something that you may already have in mind, it is that each streamer will do well with one or another type of ads. Someone who is important is his game or what is seen will love the announcements of sounds like the one they are making. But someone whose audio is the important thing, continues to be bothered by the current type of announcements and the sound ones, for these people they will need announcements that cover a part of the screen but do not mute…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am getting advertisements in channels I'm subscribed to, even in channels where I have a tier 3 subscription. I PAY TO NOT HAVE ADS. Either refund me for every subscription I have because you're FALSE ADVERTISING or STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Pre-Rolls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Paying for twitch turbo and getting ads, was fine for a good chunk of time, till today. 4 ads within an hour

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Op het moment zijn er veelste veel ads, ik ervaar dit als onprettig. Het is logisch en begrijpelijk dat je niet geabonneerd bent op een streamer dat je dan ads krijgt maar zoveel is overbodig. Het stimuleert niet om je favoriete streamer te kijken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I been getting ad's in my stream manger as if I am not a sub to my own channel I want to know why?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The idea came up because for some reason people are getting Russian ads in Lithuania (and other near by regions) instead of English. New generation don't speak Russian, so it would be cool to have ads default in English. People could always just switch to Russian if they want to.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop falsely claiming the streamer is "taking an ad break" when they're automated ads that the streamer has no idea are playing. I get that phrasing it that way moves the pressure (and to some, blame) off of Twitch and onto the streamer, but it's a blatant lie that has no business being there.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?