Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

788 results found

1. 1 min Werbung mitten im stream ganz ehrlich ihr könnt mich mal Twitch es macht kb mehr bei also vorm stream okay 1-2 von mir aus 3 werbungen sind okay bzw vertretbar aber wenn ich manchmal mitten im stream 11 kurz werbungen habe wo grade der streamer genau was am erzählen/machen ist macht es null Bock… meine zeit kann ich auch anders verbringen in dem ich auf YT bin oder auf prime netflix etc
    Ich hoffe ihr arbeitet mal an dem mist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I recently got an ad for the cringiest this I've seen in years. The "gayming awards" I would appreciate it if twitch stopped trying to force this propaganda down my throat and went back to being politically neutral.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Didnt appear any ads after i set up schedule run ads during the broadcast, but its was noting ads run on my stream for a week!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I try to access the Ads Manager for a channel I'm an "Editor" in, I receive "Access Denied". I also do not see the "Ads Manager" panel in the Stream Manager (I can however run regular ads).

I am able to access my own Ads Manager.
    I am able to access the other channel's "Stream Manager" dashboard.

The other channel owner confirmed my "Editor" level access.

Is this a known issue? Are "Editor" permissions being rolled out for this feature? Are there any additional steps required to grant "Editors" access?

Thank you!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. stop showing me nickelodeon ads, im not 12 years old ffs

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not sure why but I keep getting ads in Spanish. My language is set to English and I am located in the US, so a bit confused.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a streamer, it is incredibly frustrating to be in the dark about when ads are being run. Please add a feature to the stream manager that includes a countdown when the ads are running so that streamers can see both when they are being run and how much time left until they are finished. As it is, I have to rely either on my chat or have an incognito window up (which takes up valuable monitor space) just to be aware of when ads are running because they are not perfectly consistent with the schedule set in the ad…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a serious issue with the ad I have been getting for the last several days for the game "DNF Duel." I intentionally try to watch streams that have a little flashing lights as possible due to photosensitivity. However, my streams constantly get interrupted by the ad for this game, and it flashes white on my screen repeatedly. PLEASE TURN OFF THIS AD. I have to block everything until its fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch Ad duration is literally Fking with my Twitch experience to the point where I never want to use Twitch ever again.

I know Ad is a huge revenue channel for you guys, but the duration of Ad is fking with the user experience.

Can Twitch come out with a cool solution to this annoying problem?

Cheers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm sure everyone is aware of the ads that randomly pop up everytime when your streamer is saying something important or whenever something crazy happens. I have 2 ideas to fix this: #1 you would get a 10 second window before an the ad block would appear and in the 10 second window you could choose to postpone the ads by let's say 1 minute. #2 the stream could pause for the entire duration of the ad block and then would resume after the ads where it left off with a button at the bottom of the stream that would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Oi, sou streamer a mais de um ano e não sou afiliado ainda, embora não tenha obtido essa conquista ainda, um espectador meu falou que pegou vários ADs na minha transmissão, e como fica eu sem ganhar nada com isso e atrapalhando o meu conteúdo ? Quero uma resposta por favor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I live in Belgium and yes we have 3 oficial languages but I only speak Dutch(65%) not French(34,9%) or German(0,1%). so I want to choose to only see ads in Dutch and English no French no German

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This feature request that I'm sharing is that Twitch should make a program for Twitch streamers to promote their channel. Instead of regular ads on the time, you get Twitch streamers. To order to get an ad, the streamer has to pay once a month to order to get their introduction ads out there. This feature should be open for every streamer, affiliate, or partner. Big or small. This Twitch streamer could be used ad banners or a normal 15-30 sec ad. The Twitch streamer has to introduce themselves, what type of content they do, show quick glimpses of their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ads are intrusive, annoying and serve no real value to a viewer or creator in a live streaming platform. But if they must exist, why not make them not so intrusive to the experience?

Currently the PIP solution does nothing good for either party. It still essentially shuts off the stream on a whim and if people don't know where to look, it's all but gone for the time the ad is running. Why not put the Ad window where the stream window goes now, and let the stream keep running as normal, so we continue our engagement with the…

169 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. People should get a reward for a set number of adds viewed fully on twitch say 2 free subs for a gold member who views a target amount in a time period
    Would get your add revenue up loads

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just for background, I predominantly watch Twitch on Apple TV so bear the brunt of all the incessant advertising which has recently become near unbearable when watching streams. (i.e. no ad block style of apps of any kind)

Pre-rolls are now 2 ads when entering a stream and it seems a lot of streams are opting for between 6 - 9 random ad breaks at a time. What is worse is that it's becoming more frequent that I'll go into a stream, get the 2 pre-roll ads and then after around 2 minutes, another ad block of 6 ads appears.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add manager is not working correctly. I have been streaming after setting it up and the ad revenue has not increased and the buttons for ads no longer work on the side panel. Additionally, it says ads have been run but watching the stream from another device or through team page or incognito shows no ad running at the allotted time frame in the ad manger settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ¿ De verdad estáis tan molestos por ver uno o dos anuncios antes de un stream en el que vas a ver tu contenido favorito , apoyar al streamer e interactuar con amigos y streamers ? Queréis todo gratis que ni dos anuncios soportáis ? Lo veo muy poco ético con que es un negocio/trabajo/servicio y en todos sitios ponen anuncios amigos , pero yo vengo a decir que a google no le interesa Twitch y manipula los resultados de sus búsquedas para desprestigiar a la plataforma de Twitch , toda una injusticia .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why give me ads 30 seconds before the end of forsen stream?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?