Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

767 results found

1. Que los afiliados también podamos optar a el programa de incentivos por anuncios.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can I just turn them off forever?? I'm a small streamer and its stunting growth when non-subs can't just chill in the channel. Let me turn ads off, its not like its making you or me any money. It's not a big deal

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I was trying to watch a VOD of someone’s channel and got a Dove ad(yes, dove soap!) and it showed a topless female lathering herself with soap. Probably the worst ad I’ve ever seen and something I’m EXTREMELY uncomfortable with seeing—not even sure how to report it since it disappeared right after finishing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Die Adidas "Family Reuinion" Werbung wurde mir in jedem Werbeblock seit Wochen angezeigt, teilweise doppelt hintereinander. Ich entspreche meiner Auffassung nach nicht der Zielgruppe und würde mir wünschen in Zukunft die Möglichkeit zu haben Ads zu bewerten und aktiv Ads zu blocken, dafür selbstverständlich andere Ads angezeigt zu bekommen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ads keep interrupting stream and making stream unwatchable. I have been reporting this issue via the cog but this issue is not being addressed!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. lower you ads volume. people with headphones should be considered and not deafened by a random ad

banner ads are more appealing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There seems to be an issue with ads. When I'm watching a stream Twitch shows way too many ads, like it's way too many more than shown on tv, way more ads than any marketing expert would advice you to show, way too many ads than any person with common sense would want too see. Not only there are too many, they are long af. I will change platform before you force me to pay because the streams are unwatchable for how many ads you put. Jesus!! chill with the f ads!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop pausing ads when we tab out, you have too many already and now insisting we sit there and watch the pointless ad is too much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My viewers let me know that my stream was being interrupted by empty ads. It was 4-6 back to back15 sec video bumper that said "the streamer is taking an ad break."
    Seems to me that Twitch did not have an ad for me to play at that moment and played that bumper instead, but it would have been infinitely better to not have had the ad break at all if there is no ad to play to begin with. It interrupts the stream and it's annoying to my viewers. Please, fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. as it is now, adds are force fed to us. they come up unexpected, and loud. its worse than TV, and i am THIS close to installing an addblocker. ive seen many folks online for years talking about addblocker. i never took one, to support my fav streamers. but you now implemented adds, beyond the streamers choice. the viewing expierence has dropped, and i will not take it much longer. be rude to us, i draw the line and install addblocker so i can enjoy my expierence.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just because I live in Canada, does not mean I speak that language. I heavily dislike that you guys force these horrible ads on us.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why are we FORCED to play ads??? Small streamer like myself only get stunted by them and forcing people to sub to not see them is just BULLKAKA. Why noy give the affiliates and Partners the right to turn them off? After all the only one losing on not showing ads ate the stream. But when you think about it the viewer will win by not being forced to watch! Not to mention that Advertisers will get better placement of there ads and twitch might make a few coins more! Either way FORCED ADS have forced me to not care…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello my name is Termitesrgood,

Would like to request a feature for us streamers I run ads on my channel were I have no issue in running these ads or my Community seeing them!!

What bugs me in the middle of a Slaughter fest AD… there’s no Notification saying when a ad will start…
    Can you put something in chat where the Stream will know a Ad is about to start Example “YOUR Ad STARTING IN 30 secs after that “AD STARTED”

After the AD HAS FINISHED “PUT THIS IN CHAT STREAMER SIDE ONLY”

WE ARE BACK LIVE…
    This let’s…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, can you add popup little ads in the corner from xsplit or OBS not from site when twitch show ad on live we want just turn off stream or turn on adblock but twitch can do ads inside the video stream, yes that's ads be unskippable but this ads don't block stream and show the product. Sorry but this is better, obs or twitch can do ads market where all companies can sell ads directly to the streamer with a small commission for twitch or obs and this ads be 100% better cuz streamer can turn it off or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've had Turbo since it's been a thing but I just randomly started getting ads in the middle of streams in the last two days. It's totally random. Sometimes I don't see ads when the streamer runs them, sometimes I do. One of the channels it happened in I was also subbed to. This has happened on both iOS (iPhone 12 Mini) and Microsoft 10 desktop (using Chrome) now. I only have 2 Chrome extensions: Google Docs Offline and FFZ.
    This has NEVER happened before the last 24-36 hours.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. advertisements are not working properly as they shoould no one in my channel is getting the correct amount of ads i have them turned on for 1.5min every 30 min and they are only getting 10 seconds ads every 30 min and when i activate my ads they dont work even tho in my activity it shows i ran it ... explain please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Não há nada mais frustrante para um viewer do que o streamer estar encerrando uma transmissão ou enviando uma raid e a Twitch exibir uma quantidade enorme de anúncios enquanto o streamer se despede do chat, e então, quando a transmissão é de fato encerrada, a exibição dos anúncios é interrompida, e há casos em que, quando isso acontece, o viewer não é levado para o canal que recebeu a raid. Isso é uma falha gravíssima de usabilidade da plataforma, e que não deveria ser tão difícil assim de ser consertada, até porque seria uma melhoria de qualidade de vida…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give us more autonomy in the Ads manager beyond the sliders. Right now in the ads manager we’re confined to sliders however I would love the ability to manually place ad blocks in the ad manger for more precise control on the timing of ads.

Example: I would love to run my ads automatically at the top of every hour on my stream so that I can schedule my breaks then and chat won’t miss out on any action while ads are running but the way the sliders are set up currently doesn’t make this possible. Having the ability to…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, Twitch themselves control when and where the ads appear in VOD's. The issue with that is that Twitch doesn't know where is the appropriate place to place said ads. It should be left to the user, as they can more appropriately place them, as to not disrupt the flow. Just tell the user how many ads and they can place them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think streamers should be making more for ads that are run. 3.50 isn’t enough for 1,000 views most ppl are just starting out and it’s not fair to them to not even get 1000 views.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?