Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. I have been streaming since 2016. At 45 years old I didn't even know if I would be laughed off the platform (and trust me, it was brutal those first few years, but I stayed strong). 7,000 Followers later (which ik is still a small streamer) I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish and all of the viewers that come back and tell me that I was there to help them through tough times. This was all my son's idea when he was 14 and he's off to college soon!
    But to the point, years later and countless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Comencé cobrando 2.50$ la suscripción de los seguidores y me parece genial que se reduzcan los precios de paga siempre que se ayude a los seguidores. Pero esta última suscripción me ha proporcionado exactamente 0.94$, es decir menos de 1$ y esto ya me parece demasiado, a este paso tendremos que pagar nosotros porque se suscriban cuando se supone que estamos generando unos ingresos a la plataforma aunque algunos lo hagan en mayor o menor medida y creo que debería haber un cambio porque me parece abusivo lo que cobramos los afiliados siendo los que además necesitamos más ese dinero.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sub gifts get a digital card customised and based upon the streamer, much like dangheeseling does for his community where a gift sub opens a random card pack, also available in channel points, this would be a great idea if across the whole of twitch you could earn card packs based upon the individual streamers for gifting in those channels or use channel points to obtain a pack, and complete your collection or even trade with others for cards, a great way to encourage gifted subs and engage communities with collectable trading cards from gifted subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After talking to Twitch Support and other Twitch viewers, it turns out I'm part of an experiment that hides the option to gift a custom amount of subs on the initial screen (you have to proceed to checkout to specify a custom amount). It also doesn't show how many subs you've gifted in the channel on the initial screen (you have to click 'Gift a specific viewer' first).
    The fact that an experienced user had to contact support because they thought you outright disabled the option to gift a custom amount should be proof the result of this change isn't…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have asked this inquiry in Twitch support but they are unable to help me.

I got sick with COVID and has not been able to stream for a month and even if I have already recovered, my body has never been the same so I do not stream as much hours as before...

I am unable to get my revenue adjusted just like before since I don't meet my old LIVE HOURS just to get Revenue Adjustment. I don't get the usual monthly payments from Twitch anymore... on worse months, I don't get paid at all since without the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unsubscribing is unreasonably more difficult than subscribing, which is illegal now in many parts of the world and this is very much the case on Android. Make unsubbing as easy as subbing. It's that simple, twitch. I don't want to have to Google search how to unsubscribe on twitch and then follow a list of steps that don't even tell you if you were successful or not at the end. This is so shady at face value. Even the directions are poorly written, missing basic nouns and verbs in multiple steps, so you get easily confused. This is completely unacceptable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So there needs to be a ability to see how many founders badges you personally racked up by subing to a person so example I sub to user 1 I get a founders badge then that runs out I use prime gaming on user 2 I get another founders badge on a certain page you should be able to see all expired sub badges the sub badge you would get if you resub to the channel and the founders badges you personally purchased or used prime gaming for

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I just subbed to someone I have known for years with a prime sub and when I was talking about memories the stream elements bot timed me out indefinately and the friend didnt care so now I have a sub I cant use or cancel to give to a streamer who does care! Twitch prime subs should be allowed to be cancled or transfered to someone who deserves it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I always get a notification "Your subscription to x has expired. Click here to go to the channel and resubscribe." I know you are trying to get me to sign up again, but it makes me not want to. It's annoying, I can keep track on my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow viewers to upgrade to a tier 2 or tier 3 sub for a specified time. For example, upgrade to tier 3 for a single month to celebrate a special occasion, or just as extra thanks to a streamer, even if the viewer isn't able to sustain a more expensive subscription. Allowing a set time lowers the reluctance to try out higher tier subs for the fear of forgetting to lower the tier back again later.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey Twitch Support Team!

I hope you're well! I was wondering - I love to give, and I typically like to try and find folks that have been following a channel for a long time, and reward them with a few months of a gifted subscription. Are there any plans to have an option to gift subscriptions based on a viewer's follow age or their channel points? I personally think this would be a wonderful option, rewarding those long time followers! Thanks for all that you do!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. when trying to change sub tier in my account. after clicking on the creator i wanted to change, there is a drop down menu with the option "change sub tier" so i clicked on it, and it takes me to a page to donate? it asks me what tier i want to donate, and shows my current sub tier but NO OPTION TO CHANGE IT. im about to just cancel the whole account. i hate having to hunt and peck and especially when the option to "change sub tier" is right on the place i think it would be. similar…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please tell me the new gift sub badges redesign is a test and not permeant yet. They look horrible and sharp and see-through and don't fit the aesthetic of literally anything on the site.

I suggest reverting/keeping the original ones as they are perfectly fine, look WAY better, and fit in nicely. I'm not sure why redesigning these perfectly fine badges was even thought about when there a many other much bigger problems that could be fixed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Subscription badges should stay there forever and not disappear since bits already do that. It’s bad for the people who donate 500+ then they go in chat and boom the badge is gone but the kid who donated 5 bits still has his. People like taking breaks from donating and they feel like this concept of having to donate more to keep the badge feels forced and scumy which is one of the many reasons people don’t bother gifting. This has been going on for years now but I’m sure you guys would like making your platform better so this…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have subscriptions that renew all over the month, I would like to bundle them and have them all renew on the same day each month. Currently the only way to do it is canceling auto sub and manually subscribing on the desired date. however, this can be a hassle if you have a lot of subscriptions.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi. I would like to be able to gift subs only to the current viewers.
    I don't want to gift subs to all the followers (to community) because I don't want to gift subs to users that are not active for years.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I did NOT get the choice if I WANTED to stop streaming, I HAD to stop streaming. My computer was dying and thanks to crypto and scalpers it took six months to get a graphics card for a new build. Gee, I wonder why my subscribers didn't renew? Amazon I'm so sorry I wasn't making YOU money, I couldn't even take commissions to keep up on income at all because my hardware failure and the tech market was out of my control. I highly doubt I'm the only streamer who had to pull for the last yearish because of lack…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There would be a lot more subs if every affiliate was able to create more than 3 custom channel emotes from the start. Also, the tier system to unlock them is counter productive. Nobody is going to subscribe more just so they can unlock one more emote. The entirety of the channels emotes should be accessible with just the first sub.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 你好!我建议TWITCH TURBO订阅支付方式支持支付宝和微信,这样给国内那些办不了VISIA信用卡的用户在订阅TURBO付款时带来方便之处,希望更多用户与我有共同的想法向你们反馈同样的建议,感谢你们的支持!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Subs should be able to choose any sub badge they already unlocked, for example a 14 month sub should be able to choose between the 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month badges, there are some people who like a specific sub badge and would like to stick to it, also if this is too confusing for streamers, there should be an option to turn it off

191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?