Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. Dont Gift Subs to Non Followers it's disappointing when someone who has no intention of watching your stream is gifted a sub, maybe they came by for a minute or two and weren't interested, maybe you beat them in a game and they came by and said something rude then left, maybe they pulled it up on an alt account on their phone before switching to their main account to follow you. Either way it is a waste to gift subs to accounts that have no intention of watching your stream and is an insult to the gifter who's obviously…

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I enjoy subscribing one month at a time when it comes to subscribing to twitch streamers. This is because if something happens where I don't go on twitch as frequently in the following month, or I don't have funds to re-subscribe, I don't need to worry about it charging me. However, there is no option to check to "subscribe for only one month", and it is an inconvenience to have to go into my subscriptions and manually cancel each one of them after I subscribe. I know subscribing for one month already exists with Twitch Prime, and I think it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tier 3 on mobile should be an option, not everyone has access to the browser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Streamer Toggle - Show/Hide Cancellation Reasons

I'm not a large streamer, but hear me out. There's an argument that a streamer shouldn't see the reasons why others cancel subscriptions as it might cause resentment toward their community.. and I see and hear the validation toward mental health and awareness. I think the easiest solution here would be a toggle that would allow the anxiety to be skipped, and for a streamer who identifies that they might develop resentment towards their community to dodge the resentment. Have the toggle to 'hide' the reasons on by default on roll-out, and a streamer…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how about mods should get a unlimited sub to the channel to mod for

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If a user is gifted a sub they should get a $4.99 discount if they decide to upgrade their sub to a tier 2 or 3 sub.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gifted subs are a great idea to in crease engagement in a particular community. However I do not for the life of me understand why a gifted sub can be give to someone who has never seen the channel.

Please implement a control that forced gifted subs to be given to people who have spent a "significant" amount of time in the channel.

For instance, I was recently gifted a sub to a channel I know nothing about, and have no interest in watching based on the content being aired. This to me is a waste of the gifter's time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As I gift subs often, I tend to get gifted subs in return a lot of times as well. Due to certain algorithms I assume, I sometimes get subs to channel I am not interested in and/or have never been to. It would be nice to get priority in gift sub bombs for channels you frequent often, or by means of some sort of wishlist, so that people know which channel(s) you'd like to get a sub gift the most.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I propose to change "sub anniversary" to "sub milestone" (or something similar) since it is being used for a number of months one has subscribed instead of marking the annual recurrence of date when one subscribed. It can sometimes be confusing, especially if a streamer speaks about it and forgets to override the meaning of "anniversary" by stating that it is a monthly one.
    The wording becomes even less accurate if in some months in between one has not subscribed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subscription reminder emails received an update (per https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/43444125-subscription-reminder-emails-lack-critical-informa ) but other types of subscription emails do not display this information directly.

For payment declined notifications this information IS in the attached invoice (at the very bottom) but requires the extra step of accessing the invoice to get the name.

For refund notifications, this information does not appear to be included AT ALL (only an invoice reference for the original transaction, requiring search for the original email.)

As such, in the event of card problems (like card getting blocked for security, etc.) it is difficult to tell quickly and at a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've been monitoring gift-sub dispersal lately. I was just in a stream with 50 viewers and someone dropped a 10 gift-sub bomb. Only 2 users in the channel got a gift sub, the other 8 went to people who werent even in the channel. As usual I got passed over for a gift sub.

I think you should re-think your gift-sub dispersal algorythms.

Another time I was in a not so popular streamer's chat with 5 viewers, a 10 gift-sub bomb goes off and I get passed over. Seems Legit......

People who are actually in the stream where the gift…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 勝手に継続購入されることが不満です、お金をスマホに入れた日の夜、寝ているのに何故かサブスクされてお金が減るのでいつも不便に感じています。
    5日ほど前に切れたサブスクが今日入れたお金で勝手に更新されるので、継続購入をオフにする設定とか一回やられてからじゃ遅いし、これが起こる原理も正直分からないです。
    もし運営でも分からないなら自分が夢遊病なんだと思います、これは何回かありましたがいつも寝ている時なので。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So.. In the email, that small boxy bit where it says i gifted a sub to some streamer's chat, would you show the Unchanged Name of the streamer first? And only then list the name of their custom sub tier names.. This has caused me a lot of confusion and some good chunk of the email replying person's time to clear up it was not a hack, but a person i know i gifted to .w.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Was having a discussion to today with people about gifted subs. One feature many of us agree on would be able to give a gift pack of subs 5-10-20 whatever the number, but be able to pick who we give those subs to.

Allow a drop down menu, or even have bubbles off to the side so we can click their name. 10 gifted, choose 10 names. Could we see this feature in the near future?

Or could we see a feature where it prioritizes those who are currently viewing instead of being random?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been streaming since 2016. At 45 years old I didn't even know if I would be laughed off the platform (and trust me, it was brutal those first few years, but I stayed strong). 7,000 Followers later (which ik is still a small streamer) I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish and all of the viewers that come back and tell me that I was there to help them through tough times. This was all my son's idea when he was 14 and he's off to college soon!
    But to the point, years later and countless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Comencé cobrando 2.50$ la suscripción de los seguidores y me parece genial que se reduzcan los precios de paga siempre que se ayude a los seguidores. Pero esta última suscripción me ha proporcionado exactamente 0.94$, es decir menos de 1$ y esto ya me parece demasiado, a este paso tendremos que pagar nosotros porque se suscriban cuando se supone que estamos generando unos ingresos a la plataforma aunque algunos lo hagan en mayor o menor medida y creo que debería haber un cambio porque me parece abusivo lo que cobramos los afiliados siendo los que además necesitamos más ese dinero.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sub gifts get a digital card customised and based upon the streamer, much like dangheeseling does for his community where a gift sub opens a random card pack, also available in channel points, this would be a great idea if across the whole of twitch you could earn card packs based upon the individual streamers for gifting in those channels or use channel points to obtain a pack, and complete your collection or even trade with others for cards, a great way to encourage gifted subs and engage communities with collectable trading cards from gifted subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After talking to Twitch Support and other Twitch viewers, it turns out I'm part of an experiment that hides the option to gift a custom amount of subs on the initial screen (you have to proceed to checkout to specify a custom amount). It also doesn't show how many subs you've gifted in the channel on the initial screen (you have to click 'Gift a specific viewer' first).
    The fact that an experienced user had to contact support because they thought you outright disabled the option to gift a custom amount should be proof the result of this change isn't…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have asked this inquiry in Twitch support but they are unable to help me.

I got sick with COVID and has not been able to stream for a month and even if I have already recovered, my body has never been the same so I do not stream as much hours as before...

I am unable to get my revenue adjusted just like before since I don't meet my old LIVE HOURS just to get Revenue Adjustment. I don't get the usual monthly payments from Twitch anymore... on worse months, I don't get paid at all since without the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?