Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. Imagine being able to buy 10 sub-vouchers in one go, which you can use like the prime sub, by checking a checkbox. This would mean that there would only be one bundled payment instead of having multiple payments.

You could maybe even use the vouchers to gift a sub.

The possible advantage from my point of view is that you can pay for all your subscriptions at the same time, which would make

This could maybe even come with a discount as there should be less money transfer fees.

Going even further: You could have an autobuy option for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Subscribed to Twitch/Amazon prime for few reasons, game content drops and Amazon prime video. Since the drops work only sometimes and for unknown amount of time, I don't see the value there anymore. I've lost the drop content more than I can remember and almost always the connection seemed fine. I've reconnected the game accounts several times for several games and the same issue continues. Your response is always "game provider is in charge of it", which is completely unacceptable.
    And since that part of my subscription reason is gone, only amazon prime video is left, it has to compete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Basically the point here is not to only remove the Tiers, but improve instead and we all know that "Tier 2 and Tier 3" is not for everyone, so the idea is to make this a more comfortable way for the Views to use it and for the Streamer to manage!?

1° Instead of the "Tier" the sub should be a fixed price.

2° Add an option that make viewers choose if they want to pay more for the sub and that extra being like a donate.

3° That would be an way to not have a separate "Donate Button"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A moderator shouldn't have to subscribe to the channel they mod for. Depending on how many channels they mod for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Youtube has this thing that you can CUSTOMIZE the price of the subscriptions + the benefits that the subscriber is going to have. This will offer the opportunity to creators customize their subscriptions based on their community. Not to mention that unfortunately this sub price changes that twitch did may not work for everybody.

Give power to the creators!

Thank you.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dear Twitch,

I think I speak for most of the streaming community when I say we do NOT like your new mid-roll strategy. Ads are among the biggest annoyances on the site and the solution is not to give us more ads. Here are some ideas on making ads on Twitch better for both the creator and the viewer.

1. Give the creators an actual cut of the ad revenue
      Right now, this is absolutely peanuts when you compare it to other video content sites, it’s actually insane. This would make running ads also a bit more attractive for creators and…

351 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If your gifted sub and/or dono from stream labs does not show up on stream, you should be refunded. Why am I spending money for these things if I’d like them to show up on screen for the streamer and chat to see and it does not show?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When someone gifts a sub/subs, they should first be distributed to the people who are in chat at the time the subs are being gifted, if there are more gifts than viewers, or there are no more viewers to gift subscriptions to as they have all been gifted, it then should be given to followers who may not be in chat at the moment. Its a really good idea which would help with viewer retention and appreciation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, I've the account Prime linked with Twitch and during the last month the Prime's sub didn't work. Can you fix it because if this is an your function I don't understand why it doesn't work only for me. Could someone please help me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Guten Tag liebes Twitch-Team,
    mit den neuen Änderungen zur Veranschaulichung der Subscriber-Entscheidungen, würde ich gern eine Möglichkeit für StreamerInnen in Betracht ziehen, womit man genau diese Informationen optional ausblenden kann.

StreamerInnen haben mMn. genug Stress und Druck von vielen Faktoren und viele brauchen einige dieser Informationen eben nicht. Somit wäre eine optionale Einblendung/Ausblendung dieser Informationen nur schlüssig um Probleme und psychischen Druck vorzubeugen.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please show how expired subscriptions were purchased. IE: subbed for 1 month on ?/?/?... or: it was gifted by @user on ?/?/?.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buen día.
    Sería muy bueno que las insignias de fundador, se asignen a personas con sub activa y siempre en orden; porque, a hoy, cuando un creador las depura de usuarios inactivos o por otras razones, aunque siguen dándose en orden de llegada y por antigüedad (de follow quizá), las insignias, se quedan junto a usuarios con muchos meses sin suscribirse y sin escribir siquiera en el chat del creador.
    Agradezco el apoyo en corregir esto para que entre las opciones de reasignación de los nuevos fundadores, el algoritmo escoja usuarios que realmente acumulan horas de visualización, dentro del stream…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Now, this is right after regional prices for Europe came out. Most countries are now set to 3.99 EUR, despite countries in Eastern Europe (especially countries in the Balkans), having 3-6 times less income than nations in western Europe.

Just for a bit of comparison (data is from google)

Bulgaria - Average monthly wage = 595€
    Serbia - Average monthly wage = 562€
    Romania - Average monthly wage = 743€

France - Average monthly wage = 2,225€
    Belgium - Average monthly wage = 2,262€
    The Netherlands - Average monthly wage = 2,240€

I understand it may feel ****** to people…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. QUE LOS PROCESOS DE REEMBOLSO SEAN MAS RAPIDOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love to see SubGifter rewards, Bit Droppers get emotes yet people who gift subs don't get any perks.!
    even if its a couple of emote slots this would be huge.
    this would be another incentive for people to gift a sub or 2.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch in poland is growing really fast and have really big community. Today i wanned to buy subsciption and was disappointed. I could not pick any payment methods by any polish bank. Only option is to pay by credit card and american paymant methods???? Please add polish payment methods and change paymant currency to PLN(zloty).

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After you activate the "Block Receiving Gifts on Channels You don't Follow" setting, if you touch any of the three settings("Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count", "Hide Subscription Status in Chat Viewer Card", "Hide Founder Badge") below it, the "Block Receiving Gifts on Channels You don't Follow" setting is therefore disabled.

I had this experience before, so I made an ticket to the support team, but at this time, I couldn't reproduce it because I didn't know the exact cause, so I just let it go.
    However, this time, I find the cause and report it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Türkiye için düzenlenen ve uygulanmaya başlanan yeni fiyatlandırma sisteminin özellikle orta-küçük yayıncılar için yayıncılığı sürdürülebilir bir iş haline getirmeyi imkansız hale getirdiğini düşünüyorum.
    Yeni abonelik ücretleriyle beraber abone sayılarında meydana gelen artış, vergiler, platform payı düşüldüğünde, yayıncıya ekstra bir gelir olarak yansımıyor ve bunun yanında önceden elde ettiğimiz geliri yakalamak da mümkün değil. Fiyatlarlı tekrar düzenlemeyi planlamıyor olsanız bile yayıncılara gelir elde edebilecekleri farklı alternatifler sunmanız (reklam, bounty, vs.) çok daha iyi olacaktır.

Kendi adıma, uzun vadede, mevcut şartlar altında mesai harcayıp yayınlarımı sürdürebileceğimi düşünmüyorum.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey y'all - Monthly recurring Subscriptions are available on iOS starting today! You can now update your iOS app to version 11.9 or later to reflect this change and begin supporting creators with recurring Subs. If you still have Sub Tokens on iOS, don't worry, you can redeem these until January 10th, 2022. Blog post: http://link.twitch.tv/3ok6CKS

We'd love to hear your feedback on this update!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?