Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. I know we get 1 Twitch Prime sub with out Amazon Prime. Could we consider doing an incremental Twitch Prime sub for each year we renew our Amazon Prime we add another prime sub to our accounts to show that love to creators. So if I have 1 sub and I renew my Amazon Prime, I gain another Twitch Prime Sub to use.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Gift sub badge should be sub points not sub count

Why does a tier 3 gift sub count the same as a tier 1 for the badge?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I want to gift someone 500 subs, I don't like having to do 5 transactions. It would be nice to have the maximum gifted sub amount removed or at least increased.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amazon/Twitch keeps a fixed percentage of total income.

Prime subs stays the same.
    So doesn't matter if the custom subscription costs 4$ or 100$, is like a fixed price, making the prime an even better option.

If the viewer wants to subscribe for 3,6 months or 1 year, he'll pay the current sub price multiplied by the ammount of months, allowing streamers to make sub promotions by their own.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Getting gifted subs is really nice, but when you get a ton of gifted subs and you can't recognize a single name out of the group that was gifted, and some of those people come in asking "Why did I get a gifted sub, I don't even watch this streamer," it doesn't feel as nice. When you get gifted subs, the streamer's community should take priority over anyone else, and be the first ones to receive gifted subs.

I know that this probably wouldn't be something easy to accomplish, because even checking the box to not receive gifts to streamers…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It's hard for viewers to see how many subscribers a channel currently has. In my opinion, this number should be visible to everyone as well as the number of followers and current viewers. Some of the streamers display numbers (but for the most part they don't). Sometimes new subscribers are counted per stream, sometimes the current month is mentioned and a number and a target value, but it is not clear whether these are absolute values.

In one channel, for example, a different (higher) value was mentioned in the chat than the one displayed in the video window. All in…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Forum/Twitter-Esq 3rd party community integrated with Twitch subscriptions and followers. This will create another exclusivity benefit behind pay wall of subscription besides NO ADS and Sub-Only chat. This will allow smaller streamers to become very close knit with their community, and allow large communities to become close knit with each other. Please do not use this idea without my knowledge and involvement lol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm tired of grabbing my calculator every time an 86 monther resubs. It's time for Twitch to start counting in years!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I have an idea to make a package that contains a certain number of subscriptions, for example, a package with 15 subscriptions or a card to subscribe to any channel and it has to be reduced instead of 40 dollars, the package will be 38 dollars. And make more than one package for more or less subscriptions. I hope it will be a useful idea, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I sometimes see non-chatters or lurkers getting gifted subs. It would be neat if instead of gifted subs being random, they can be given out to normal or dedicated chatter, then go on to lurkers and random viewers. It makes more sense if gifted subs go to people who are more likely to watch the stream, use your emotes, etc. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is another kick in the teeth for smaller creators like me, this is geared to help the large creators/partners yet again.

It's time to review the cut you take from us,many stream sites give far better cuts but us affiliates here are getting a worse and worse deal from this

taking 50% from us and now reducing sub costs will have a huge impact on what we do, please review this asap

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hoy en el directo se me han suscrito 4 personas. (2 via prime, 1 regalada y otra de nivel 1)
    Las tres primeras me las han contabilizado y sin embargo la última, no.
    Aunqie esta personas me aparece en el listado de subs con la antigüedad correcta (en este caso dos meses suscrito, tiempo que llevo con el canal).
    Debería haber un botón de apelación o similar.

Si alguien me puede ayudar... para los peques una sub es oro!!

Gracias!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Me gustaria tener la opcion de enviar subscripciones de regalo a canales aleatorios dentro de una categoria, vease GTA5, puedes comprar subscripciones aleatorias a los viwers concretos de un canal concreto, pero no puedes decidir que no quieres apoyar a un creador especifico, si no que apoyar a la categoria que a ti te interesa mas ver, asi enviarias las subscripciones a los viwers o apoyo directo a los streamers que esten en esa categoria independientemente de si tu les sigues o los estas viendo o inlcuso sin conocerles, dado que para donar en un lugar concreto ya tenemos la…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give Twitch affiliates/partners some kind of affiliate link/incentive, and every Turbo sub that goes through us gets a percentage of the cost.

Lets get your platform more revenue and incentivize both creators for making more money, and you requiring less ads.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I received an email warning me of a subscription renewal AFTER it had occured.

so: 25/8 recieved an email that my subscrition would be renewed on the 24/8.

edit: this obviously makes no sense and it should be changed to occur in advance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Iceland, the sub price shows up as 600 ISK, but it gets converted to USD by Xsolla and charged in USD, resulting in it actually costing 650+ ISK. If Xsolla doesn't support ISK, can we have the price in USD or EUR?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As above...make all sub/bits prices the exact same as USD with the conversion rate and stop shafting people who don't live in "the promised land".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Firstly I'd like to praise Twitch in listening to my previous idea regarding 'Local Sub Pricing' https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/42603280-fair-payments-and-payouts

However there is one element of this that still seems unfair. In almost every aspect/part of the world there is generally an 'adult price' and a 'kids price' so for Twitch I also feel that if an account is verified as that of a person under the age of 18 (maybe you'll need to verify ID or something so this system would not be abused) they should certainly be paying no more than half-price for their subscriptions and gifted subscriptions.

Using the US…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One of my favourite creators stopped streaming recently. Two months ago I opted for a 6 month subscription. I requested a refund for 4 out of the 6 months, taking into account that the second month of the subscription occurred 1 day after the final stream. Twitch refused my request, saying they can only issue refunds for technical problems.

I doubt there are many who chose a 6 month recurring subscription to this particular creator. The best possible scenario is that the creator still gets paid out after those 6 months, the worst is that they don't reach the required…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. De 1,75 dólares foi para 0,51 centavos de dólar, isso da 2,60 reais atualmente, já era meio complicado achar alguem que dava o sub com prime, imagina sub normal, os mais beneficiados (se não únicos) serão streamers grandes, que já eram acostumados a ganharem sub normal e com prime, muito complicado alguem chegar em um streamer pequeno e decidir dar um sub normal, mesmo com esses novos valores. O salto do preço do prime foi RÍDICULO, e não alteraram o valor para saque, continua 100 dólares, a plataforma já não era famosa por ajudar os menores streamers e agora ficou…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?