Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

186 results found

1. Contacting Twitch should be WAY simpler. As of now it's a whole job - and if it isn't and there is a quick way, I don't know it so it's shown clearly anywhere.
    2. Contact page should have an option for dark mode, and follow the setting used for the main Twitch site.
    3. This Forum should have dark mode option too (though being a separate company from twitch i would understand if that's not an option)
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. I've been trying to find this one person to block them due to them gifting me a sub to a channel I personally don't approve of. I can't find them and I was hoping to be able to get in contact with someone from Twitch.tv HQ to remove the gifted subscription and to help me block the person.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When you become a twitch partner, they will only help you with 1 name change. After that, they will tell you you're basically out of luck, even if the name you want is under an account with 0 followers doing nothing. I would think being a partner on a website of any kind would help you with something like this, and it would be nice if partner help would assist with more than 1 name change.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. tem que contratar mais pessoas para trabalhar no suporte, tive um problema em uma conta da twitch em setembro de 2022 e até hoje o suporte não me respondeu. já fiz um recurso la mas não responde nunca suporte está bem precário.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I contacted email support over an issue regarding 2FA that wasn’t working for me. My phone number was almost instantly contacted with a new log-in to enable 2FA directly and the issue was resolved immediately. I couldn’t be more pleased with their timely response to an initially frustrating experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Okay, 1) I don't like how the "suggested channels" show up on the desktop website. It's usually the "more popular" channels and channels I'VE ALREADY WATCHED. Don't say "We might think you'd like this channel." If I"VE ALREADY WATCHED IT. I like how the mobile app is set for it.
    2)Where is the feedback button? I shouldn't have to look in "Settings" or check other menus, click on "Help" and then search for Feedback. Good or bad, let US TELL YOU WTF IS GOING ON.
    3) The amount of ads you've tossed in is cancerous
    4) F Amazon
    5) It'd…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I feel like when users are dealing with a suspension or ban twitch takes forever to notify users of updates on their suspension appeal or ban appeal. I feel like if twitch created a contact number that was only for suspension appeal updates then that will help the user get clarity better, instead of waiting a very long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lots of spam comments in uservoice as of late I have reported, some with links that could damage people's computers if clicked on. More needs to be done to insure that safety of users with regards to this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Anısı olur, saklarım, çerçeveletir asarım diye ödeme yöntemi olarak ÇEK belirledim. Belirlemez olaydım. Zaten alacağım $50 bi para. Check'i güya Wells Fargo adlı bankaya ödemişler, onlar da bana göndermiş. bir kaç numara yazıp ödeme geçmişime koymuşlar. ancak ne Wells Fargo tarafından, ne Twitch tarafından ne de yerel postacımız PTT tarafından hiçbir türlü bilgiye belgeye ulaşamıyorum. Bir de bana dediler ki eğer isterseniz $25 karşılığında CHECK'i iptal edelim. hesabınıza geri gönderelim paranızı. Yahu zaten zar zor $50 yapmışım bakiyemi yarısını operasyonu iyi kuramadığınız için sizlere iade etmiş oldum. Şimdi bakiyem gerekli limitin altında olduğu için aylarca biriktirmek için bekleyeceğim. Üstelik bütün…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This post was marked as acknowledged and comments closed. Let me explain how your response doesnt address the concerns I rose.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/46087618-stop-merging-ideas-without-first-confirming-with-t

The issue of being silenced is not based on a misconception you imply I have. I understand the topics are technically not lost, but you remove our ability to respond and call out what has not been addressed by your response, and bury information beneath comments on related but distinct issues. One issue with this is that it strips our statements of their specific context, and in some cases completely change the understood meaning of a comment. Taking…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I took part in the WoW/Twitch Drake drop and neither business followed through with what was promised or advertised. Where's my mount?! I'll ask you like I asked Blizzard, why would I want to continue this "service" or pass it on to my friends and family? Again, where's my mount? I watch Nagurra until she went off the air and then I watch Swift do until 1am my time I believe. Even if it was until midnight, I began the streams between 4:30pm - 6pm and ended between 12am and 1am.

Where's my mount?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How about fixing your help page so that when someone is trying to submit a ticket for an issue that you don't have options for in the drop down menus they can do so without being forced to select from the drop down which then takes them out of the ticket page and to some bs help page for that topic. Bogus nonexistent support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You are not giving ad-free experience as promised. Customer service department is lazy. Rather than investigating why your program isn't working, you make customer do all the work in finding out why they are getting ads on subscriptions they paid for! And not only do your "solutions"/instructions NOT WORK, they messed up my computer!!! Now I'll have to pay someone else to fix what got screwed up because of your instructions. I am beyond disgusted with my Twitch experience and will most likely be deleting my Twitch account once my current subs expire.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When creating a new account, there is not very good documentation for today's tech standards. You should have a step-by-step walkthrough with frames guiding you through. This is a website largely for video games, the tutorial for using this system should be up to the standards of video games. That's the standard your customer base is used to.

(Also, Open Source this and let us make it better ourselves)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The bot you have for twitter support doesn't work and replies with unrelated information to the issue.

I have reopened this for the following reasons,

1) This is true
    2) Your bot is not working correctly and gives incorrect info
    3) You are stopping people from upvoting who also has this issue
    4) You never commented
    5) Closing unresolved issues is just wrong and rude!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You replied with incorrect info (see link below) so I made a reply on user voice but you never got back to me which is just plain rude! Also I would use the contact support to let you know but your bot is too stupid to understand me.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/45784861-report-admins-closing-ideas-bug-reports-when-they

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've never encountered a customer service system like this one. If you go to the contact page and try to fill out an email, the moment you choose a secondary category (which is required) you are redirected away from the contact page. It's insulting and annoying.

This User Voice system is a sadly inadequate alternative. It essentially allows you to ignore customer service questions for as long as you see fit. There are over 1100 outstanding suggestions and zero indication when any will addressed. I contacted IGDB by email and had an answer within 24 hours redirecting me to this…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch's help page used to list my current and past support cases, including case text, category and status (open, closed). I am not sure why Twitch disabled it. I thought it worked great. Can you enable this feature again?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A few pointers:
    - When a ticket comes in force support people to actually read it before responding. If a copy paste answer applies, that's fine. If not, then receiving one A, Adds an extra step of communication for the staff as they'll hear back from the customer repeating their issue and B, will infuriate the customer.
    - Enforce an attitude of the customer's problem being the problem, not the customer themselves.
    - Ban support staff from one sidedly shutting off a discussion in the middle of it. It's not just infuriating and beyond rude, but also counterproductive as if…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just ran in to a problem giving bits to a streamer I support in England. Took me 45 minutes to figure out it was your test with Direct Giving. Since he's participating I couldn't give him bits ... or play his Sound items for bits. It was frustrating ... on top of that I don't like the idea ... He didn't even know why it wasn't working for me!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?