Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. Play the ******* stream. Also why do I have to login 3+ times to give you useless wastes feedback on your broken ******* site?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I need to understand why you would ban someone for their religious beliefs? Melonie Mac Go Boom was recently banned for hate speech. Well that does not sit well with me. It is a SIN. It is a mental illness. It is simply a disgusting behavior. I hope you understand when Free speech and religious prosecution become the norm and EVIL people are the only ones left to speak. We will end as a society. And what comes next is then end for all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enormément de monde est actuellement sur mobile et je ne comprends pas pourquoi cela n'est pas prit en compte dans les statistques. Il faut se mettre à la page, quand la majorité des personne est sur téléphone et suit des lives via mobile. Tout le monde ne peut pas avoir d'ordinateur dans les transports ou chez des amis, par ex. Il faut prendre ces paramètres en compte.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to follow a channel and then set it up so that the Live section of the Following page only shows that channel if they are streaming selected games and/or categories. For example, only show boxbox if playing TFT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. there's an issue with a compressor on twitch, when I switch it on while im listening to music on stream strange noises appear instead of boosted sound

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The NES community would like an NES category to stream to and find streams to view for discoverability (similar to Retro). The Retro category has too far of a reach in content. Here's a 3x4 cover image that can be used, related to the large Best of NES community, although this is unimportant. (https://ibb.co/c1qsxKS) (https://discord.com/invite/gycdSQ2hPs)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Categories are so important to drawing in new viewers. My channel is focused on the classic DOOM game. The DOOM categories need to be cleaned up. The most common one used for classic DOOM is DOOM-2016. Instead, I recommend you consider consolidating the DOOM channels into DOOM-CLASSIC and DOOM-MODERN. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use the video space much more than live, and my default page is "continue watching". I simply want to be able to remove videos from the ones shown that I no longer want to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What's the point of reporting users for "Miscategorized Content" if the users that willfully abuse this have nothing done to them.
    I want to see people streaming that content, not someone streaming nonsense ALL. THE.TIME.
    So ban them, or ban them from streaming to those categories.

Example: See user C0mmanderC00l streaming (copyright) TV shows with dodgy QRs and Suspicious Spy cam footage and "DMCA bypass" music in the Style Savvy categories. (Mostly Styling Star, but has used Trendsetters)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 希望在觀看直播時,可以選擇聽遊戲音樂或直播主聲音或兩者都能聽到,因為有時候非常單純的想看遊戲內容但是直播主會很熱情的跟觀眾聊天,我認為對於只想觀看遊戲內容的觀眾有一定程度的困擾,非常多時候直播主的語言無法與觀眾互通,正因為這樣所以會更困擾。
    總結:
    希望能夠讓觀眾自由選擇能夠聽到的聲音來源,如:僅遊戲、僅直播主、或者兩者都收聽

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Roller Derby Teams from across the globe are moving to twitch for live streaming. It would be nice to have video suggestions and to be able to search for other roller derby content on this platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I understand that there is an Algorithm or something that dictates when smaller streamers have the lower quality options for viewing. This should be default for ALL streamers. I feel like the option for streamers to be able to stream in lower qualities besides just 1080p should be allowed for Smaller streamers as well, not just Partners. A lot of people still don't have internet good enough to stream/watch in 1080p... letting smaller communities have that option as a default would not only help them find/attract more viewers and grow their communities but it would also be a benefit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to not have audio muted when playing the American National Anthem. Each time it is played in our stream it's erroneously tagged as "Goodnite, Dr. Death by My Chemical Romance."

The content skimmer or algorithm or what ever it is needs fixed as it gets annoying having to regularly submit a copyright content dispute for attempting to honor our country. Even if it's just fine tuned for items like legally obtained versions of the National Anthems of different countries.

I could see if it was something like the Jimi Hendrix version that was getting tagged all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to listen to my own music while watching a twitch streamer, but I can't turn down the music from stream - Only the master volume.

With this feature there is more freedom in Twitch streams which makes the customers more likely to stay and enjoy the stream.
    Music taste can vary a lot among us and it would be cool to listen to your favourite music and streamer at the same time!

I love Twitch and let me know what you guys think about this suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When WoW Classic launched, WoW and WoW Classic were separate directories. Today they are one in the same. This merge category causes headaches for users trying to find a streamer playing the version of the game they're interested in watching.

Sure, tags are there - but there aren't many streamers using the tags to deliniate which version they are playing. Currently, 24 streamers have Retail tagged.

My suggestion is to separate the categories, for a few different reasons:

1. User experience. Differentiating between the versions of WoW allow the user an easier path to finding a streamer that is creating content…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Implement a simplified reporting system for obvious cases of copyright infringement, such as movies, series, etc. This system should allow users to report directly to the moderation team without the need for extensive legal documentation.

Reasoning:

1) User-Friendly Approach: A more straightforward reporting system for clear violations would encourage users to actively contribute to maintaining a copyright-compliant environment.

2) Efficiency: Streamlining the reporting process for evident cases can expedite the resolution of copyright issues, ensuring timely action is taken.

3) Privacy Concerns: Current requirements for personal details raise privacy and security concerns. A simplified process would alleviate these concerns for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First Some Context

My ad revenue has been getting cut by twitch !
    pretty sure this is due to someone hate reporting me on repeat so my following disappears. twitch has done nothing about it besides doing investigations and not telling me anything, then after 2 weeks my revenue will return to normal (but still lost 60% of my revenue for those 2 weeks) untill the next hate reports (normally 2 days later), then all of this restarts!

Always the same response! make sure to read the tos etc etc

I am one of the few in the category i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd love to have some control over the recommended channels section in the sidebar. I see the same channels in that section and I don't like them all, I'd not miss anything if this section never existed. I think if users had an ability to exclude channels from this section, it would bring in much better user experience to the platform and more exposure to other streamers.
    My solution would be just a tiny X button on the right, after the streamer's name and viewers count.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A novel simple concept... Have twitch support... read.. the.. tickets people put in instead of asserting with nonsense that had nothing to do with the entire ticket?

I've tried multiple times to report a bug that's blocked me out accessing the subscription button of channels yet every response from support is, "I'm not eligible for a refund".... I never mentioned wanting a refund... even replied with HUGE TEXT saying NOT ABOUT REFUND!!! (guess what their response was.. ) just wanted the bug addressed or help clarifying a cause.... bye bye sub streaks all due to twitch support inability to read/lack…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This is not listed on the Turbo FAQ but is listed on the Affiliate Settings Guide. We've been searching for this answer for months and it's definitely not in the right place.

Turbo subscribers that ALSO have a channel sub do generate adrev for streamers.
    https://i.imgur.com/5QqZ4r1.png

This is not explained anywhere on the Turbo page:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-turbo-guide?language=en_US

It is listed on the Affiliate Settings Guide:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/affiliate-settings-guide?language=en_US

475 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here