Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

192 results found

1. As of this very moment when you go to the New World game section on Twitch, the top 3 livestreams aren't even livestreams. They're vod streams. That isn't what I'm on Twitch for. If I wanted to watch vods of these people, I make a conscious effort to do so and go to their channel and click on a vod of theirs. When I'm browsing the live section it's because I want to see live content. It isn't only annoying and deceptive towards the customer, but it's also unfair towards the livestreamers who are actually live at that very moment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I emailed twitch support about being shown ads to a channel I subscribed to, they took 24 hours to reply once with useless generic advice that didn't help; they replied again 24 hours later with more useless generic advice that didn't help; then they replied 24 hours later saying they couldn't do anything and closed my ticket.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND THIS IS NOT SUPPORT. Furthermore the twitch admin claim that "we only close tickets that are a year old" is a blatant LIE, plenty of users here on UserVoice are having this exact problem and it is totally unacceptable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 트위치에 문의하기위해 많은 정보를 찾아봤었습니다. 그러나 다른 플랫폼이나 다른 기업들에 비해 문의에 대한 접근성이 너무 떨어진다고 생각이 듭니다. 지원팀에 연락하기(https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=ko)에 접속했을때도 사람들이 많이 할만한 질문들을 가이드라인으로 정해놓았을 뿐 그 외의 질문들은 일절 할수 없게 되어있습니다. 또 설명 또한 한글을 지원하지 않습니다. 지금 이 글을 쓰고 있는 페이지도 한국어로 설정했는데도 거의가 다 영문입니다. 전화문의나 이메일 문의, 채팅문의로 직관적인 문의가 가능해 졌으면 좋겠습니다. 중고물품 거래사이트도 전화, 채팅, 이메일 문의가 가능합니다. 그런데 왜 트위치는 이런 까다로운 방법을 고집하는것인지 의문이 듭니다. 이런 접근성이 떨어지는 고객지원이 개선될수 있으면 하는 바람으로 글을 남기게 되었습니다. 만약 제가 찾지 못한 문의 방법이 있다면 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have this revolutionary idea that will make my (our) life so much easier:
    a status page on which you could log every incident that happens with the website, with a description, albeit short, a scope, and a timeframe of the issue happening and the resolution.

Yes, I am being silly, because I know Twitch has the official statuspage status page (sorry, it's confusing, statuspage is the product name, status page its usage).
    I would just love it if we actually had an actual incident list on it.
    So far, nothing is done consistently.

What it means for us (users,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Status Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. so i found out i got shadowbanned yesterday on this account without a proper reason idk maybe i was sending similar messages like a bot trying to be nice to everyone or maybe i accidentally let my demon slip out who might've caused some trouble without my knowledge but anyway i got shadowbanned for something but i don't know what it is arghhh **** anyway im here to do a good deed y'know also if you can hire me for the job and give me a ps4 slim with some psn and a laptop with ryzen 9, rtx 3060 to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The twitch support page is really bad. I can't categorise my problem, I would love a live chat with someone from the support team or maybe even an AI. It is really poor website design, the pages are not findable. It is overall just really bad and I expected much more from Twitch. I still have my problem on twitch and I don't know how to solve it or where I can solve it. 1 out of 10 experience for me. Just dissapointing...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On all pages after the area /p/ contains "© 2022 Twitch Interactive, Inc." in the footer section, I presume 2022 should be 2023.

Example: https://www.twitch.tv/p/en/company/

As you can see it's correct on the dev sub domain: https://dev.twitch.tv/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Uservoice would be a good idea, except it's obviously only here to ignore users and do nothing while making us feel like we're involved. Uservoice/fan feedback/etc. are always wastelands setup by huge heartless corporations to deceive their userbase. Would love for you to prove me wrong. Hope someone at twitch is reading these and making these ideas hit the ground!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch users need a way to reach Twitch support that is not filtered through your support form categories; by making everything so narrow and assuming you have anticipated every single problem users might have, you close the door on anyone having a novel or unanticipated problems, and they fall through the cracks and are not served. Twitch closing their general help@twitch.tv inbox was a huge mistake; a cost-cutting move I'm sure, but to remove such a basic service from your company renders your product hard to use to the point where you're just going to make people leave. Stop pretending…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I respect a channels right to ban users from their chat for any reason, without explanation.

I am just looking for some clarification in the community guidelines or documentation for what a channel can demand from a banned user to facilitate the ban being removed.

• I have seen some channels direct users to their discord or other off-site resource which can be fine in most cases.

• I have seen channels require essays or some other assignment which I have seen be a positive experience that builds communities.

• I have also seen a few instances of the channel demanding a sum…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I needed help asking a question and when attempting to find the category for it to be placed under other for broadcasting issues there is no category for what is related to my question. I'm only given articles for other issues not dealing with my questions as well as not able to email support in the help center doesn't alway work when the issue isn't there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A UserVoice Manager explained to me that in order to connect to the API of the Twitch UV, an API client has to be created by an Admin in the Admin Console. From the documentation that I could find, Idea Collection API would be the one required - not Admin API or Helpdesk API.

If there was an extension made that could be added to the Official Twitch channel, that would be really handy.

Additionally, I would like to be able to add it to my own channel, in order to be able to show the UVs I've created to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. People who already have Twitch Prime should be automatically given verified account status. Amazon already has the information about the viewer through their prime subscription. This should be a simple matter since Twitch is linked to the customers Amazon to give customers Prime inside of Twitch. This would simplify verification for many viewers of Twitch and expose less personal data to potential hacks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At the very least, the first email that is received which assigns a case number, should have a copy of the information that was submitted.

My issue was not able to be resolved, and it was suggested that I try posting
    here (on Uservoice) instead. I already spent time typing things out, and honestly I was hoping that my concerns could've been forwarded to the proper Product team rather than being told to post on Uservoice.

Since a case number was assigned, I was hoping the support team could've at least provided me with the information that I had originally…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi,

Thank you for highlighting this issue. We will use it to consider how we can improve similar instances going forward. I was able to get a copy of the feedback you had submitted through the Help Portal and have created an idea on your behalf which you can find here: https://twitch.uservoice.com/redirect/suggestions/46740493. I'll be sure to pass it to the product team!

15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

What do you mean by re-direction? Please let us know how we could improve this. Our support team is directly available via the Contact Support link when browsing the Help Portal. Thank you!

16. This is probably not a regular issue, but the last email I got from you guys had some error which made it look like complete spam when viewed from the iPhone default email client. There should be someone in the process to look over this since it's such a large mass email.

Here's what I saw: https://i.imgur.com/3zTDHLJ.png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There's a Korean translation error on the Twitch Uservoice webpage's comment section's date. There is always one extra "월" e.g. "1월월" instead of 1월.

And when I were to submit a feedback via Twitch Help inquiry webpage, there were a few things that could be improved.
    1. If I choose Submit Feedback as a category/subcategory it automatically redirects me to this uservoice page. That kinda simple typo/translation error doesn't need any discussion, which is the main role of Uservoice; it just needs fixing. Twitch Help definitely needs a space to accept simlple feedback from users.
    2. And redirecting the page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The fact that we need to use such detailed subcategories in "Twitch Help" and the fact that any type of feed back goes to whatever plane of **** THIS thing is shows that Twitch has zero interest in Customer Support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wanted to contact you to ask why do I see the schedule on all channels only from 9 to 14 and not all the 24 hours of the day and I couldn't contact you because your contact page is useless

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Please provide constructive feedback about how the contact page could be more helpful. Thanks.

20. Make a Tribute channel that plays vod's from reckful and other fallen creators that no longer live on a rotation or random playlist that we can tune in to and enjoy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?