Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. It is surprisingly hard to find creators in the LGBT community and other specific communities on Twitch. It is also extremely hard to find this page to submit any ideas.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As an avid user of Twitch.tv, I've seen firsthand the disparity in treatment between large and small streamers. When a small streamer gets suspended, it often feels like they're left to fend for themselves with little to no support from the platform. On the contrary, some big Twitch.tv users have been suspended up to seven times with seemingly no significant consequences. This is not only unfair but discourages smaller content creators who are trying their best to grow their channels.

Everyone deserves a second chance - or even a third - much like YouTube's three-strike rule. It's disheartening to see…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have literally proved Twitch support wrong - I had properly met all of the requisites required to receive the Crunchyroll drops "60 Days free", yet never received the drop. After a couple of tickets, Twitch was NOT supportive at all, nor willing to perform their due diligence in investigating whether or not this was true. In fact, it was INCREDIBLY difficult to get any reply to my submissions, may entries were purposefully ignored and STILL are.

I have provided their twitch staff proof with timestamps where they could determine yes these do match with the requirements to receive the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I do understand that Twitch needs the ads that run during the streams for revenue but I find the unpredictable timing of the ads to be very problematic.

I very much wish that I could schedule the ads to run at a regular time. My preference would be at a predetermined number of minutes before the bottom of the hour. If I knew that they were coming every hour at that time then I could plan accordingly. (I so dislike the pre-roll ads as I think they quite often discourage potential viewers from watching my stream and will do whatever…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Everything I use the twitch app for ( Live followed channels and followed channels) keeps getting pushed further and further down on the page and it’s getting ridiculous. I understand the advert at the top but can it be shrunk down to a reasonable size? It takes up half the page itself. And we truly need an option to opt out of “stories” and “recently featured clips”.
    If we want to see these extra clips, we go to that streamers page. Options for the user is always better and the app is simply just too cluttered in its current state.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Latest microsoft edge version 119.0.2151.58 (Official build) (64-bit) is not supported with twitch, am unable to login after the update :(
    Using Opera GX as a substitute until the issue is fixed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whenever I land on Twitch the landing page contains many female streamers with their breasts mostly exposed or them clearly showing off their rear ends.
    I come to twitch to watch people stream video games, while I understand that you as a platform support other types of IRL streaming it is a shock to never click on this content and you keep pushing it over and over again. To be quite frank it looks like *********** and has me weary to open Twitch anywhere outside of my home if people might be looking over my shoulder.
    Please add an option…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [ES] Buenas, Somos Alejandro y Carolina.
    Analizamos Twitch para una tarea universitaria y nos gustaria que pudieran darle un Vistazo.
    Muchas Gracias.

[EN] Hello, We are Alejandro and Carolina.
    We analyzed Twitch for a college assignment and we would like you to take a look.
    Thank you so much.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fwWgTAaEOjBKgZQ2Un0P_L1NHapLYzaTivv17_Cn0rE/edit?usp=sharing

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFrklnGcuQ/DHaktwUbtosnW48czjS_4A/edit?utm_content=DAFrklnGcuQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would give a better experience to lots of people who are clearly not ok with how twitch is working over the past years. Also people could openly eleborate why Twitch is seen as bad now instead of poeple discussing this on other platforms. Twitch needs to answer all those accusations instead of just ignoring them!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Viewer goes to Streamer X's channel and checks their schedule. They can tap the specific stream and have it added to a viewer custom calendar. This would also send a push notification to their phone when the streamer is live or a reminder at a specified time. As streamers add a show to their schedule an option for the viewer to say "remind me of all streams" or "remind me of this stream only"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My name is Andy Champlin. I run the Acme_Studios account on your platform. I was excited to hear that you guys are now allowing simulcasting in an attempt to remove exclusivity and that seems to be where you stopped as I read a few of your new rules concerning this that you didn't exactly remove exclusivity because I am not allowed to relay chat from other platforms, and I am not allowed to advertise my other channels. One, my brother and I want engagement from our viewers, and we don't believe that they should be restricted to just the one…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have been looping with Twitch support over and over and over again on this issue being shown ads on a channel I am subscribed to, and over and over twitch support is utterly failing to fix my problem.

One of the issues that repeatedly comes up with Twitch support is you don't use the tools in front of you to solve our problems.

I am absolutely sick and tired of being told "well, maybe the person you're talking about has it set to show ads to subscribers". Like, I know that's not true, but why is Twitch support even…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I know that Black, Latin and Women guild are early beta but I feel AAPI streamers should be included in that. We are a large community and I feel like we are under represented to some aspects.

I am not sure if everyone agrees with me but I do want to propose it after speaking with the Black Guild leader. I know its early in development but being represented would be huge. :] Thank you !

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I had attended Twitch Con in Las Vegas,Nevada and i had scheduled a Meet & Greet with AlexZedra that was scheduled to be at Twitch Con on Sunday, October 22 from 11am to 12pm. upon my arrival at the meet aand greet station i had informed the staff member that i was here to attend the meet and greet for alexzedra and i was not informed via the Twitch Con app or there were no signs that stated that attendees going to the alex_zedra meet and greet that she did not show up to twitch con and that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since every email support thread includes a reference number, it would be great to have a way to search that reference number and see its basic status - closed or open, any pertinent information, etc. and ideally contest any conclusions or closures due to poor or inadequate support.

Basically after days of not getting responses to my email support thread, and having never been told it was closed, I am suspicious my ticket got closed and my ability to email the reference case is gone, but I am still emailing that case # assuming it's open. Situations like this really…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ana the Twitch Admin shut down my suggestion with a response that did not address it, and in doing so proved exactly why it's totally wrong that users cannot report Admin accounts or Admin posts, or reply to Admins that have replied to us with bad information.

We should always have the option to report Administrator posts. Administrators are people and they are fallible and the software should never, ever, ever assume an admin, mod, or employee is beyond reproach. Frankly that attitude is a big part of why Twitch support is so bad.

In my experience the majority of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Customer Experience subsection of the UserVoice forum has some of the clearest consensus about ideas that Twitch needs to implement to make Twitch better and...tumbleweeds. There are no admins responding to posts with 100+ upvotes, no desire to actually improve the customer experience. Shame on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. volevo proporre un maggiore aiuto per gli streamer piccoli come me a crescere, uno degli aiuti potrebbe essere avere più visibilità nella pagina iniziale come i partner visto che ci sono sempre loro in prima pagina e per noi piccoli risulta difficile crescere perchè molti utenti che guardano preferiscono guardare loro anche perchè nella lista risultano solo loro mentre noi piccoli siamo infondo alle pagine di ricerca e quindi con molta difficoltà ad essere notati.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Web browser experience > Whale browser (made by NAVER) is one of the active browsers used in Korea and the users are mostly 10s to 30s (which means this browser's target is very young) , but Twitch is not working on Whale browser. Please add Whale browser as a working browser so more Korean users can access and enjoy Twitch! Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The introduction of sub-drops on Twitch seems like a good idea on paper but the way Twitch has handled it is terrible. A page where a bunch of requirements in a list is all they offer and the rest is up to you leaving for vague situations and misrepresenting users to exploit the system for then Twitch support to tell you "We can't do anything" and send you the same list again.

I think Twitch needs a dedicated drops filter system where Twitch shows you channels that guarantee to work with drops and sub-drops. If them streaming the game is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?