Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. Something similar to what YouTube uses. An ability for users to show off channels they follow, so that people who would want to could go check those channels out and vice versa. I think it would improve the overall engagement and growth of all Twitch channels. Especially for those smaller channels who are just starting out. Or even go further and allow users to display all channels they follow on their own channel pages, so users who do view their channels can see and if they want to, go check out those specific channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have the dev team add a "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" header to fix the CORS issue that is preventing my player for working. Here is the Javascript console error.

Access to fetch at 'https://video-weaver.ord03.hls.ttvnw.net/v1/playlist/CvcFOP3YiNjIn6-BI1caHBrD1Z1E7LgoOYaRrS56tgJ-0crcu7YLR8iUOD8xhKvQrAzhhyWVjULY8dVHe3SNWSlVk7DHVwGwnQTZcmtOBdhTnf4LlqrQlZ7HSDvwNa3Xml_SeP68xaCYlVfYkpsg5FSp43lF-ax1Kdl7D2VoD38FEVcU5hbqdMu5ckCf6mc7lXfJos8vqNduKQNfoU7oYoi0RFjinHQ8F8NjxqjXRlUn0cePSU6e7owURm2L6EWhXnOSt45aexmlS3tQU43C5TxjWjJl-6M44COuOIutybMKTjzBR83tD49P0tubhQqsQnHX8cGsWf10bNxnq-o8Ztoc8-YJJ5BisBnia58TJXSVqPvwTsA_nxjCtEv8LyCEfkLiPNAHJaB-Uwu7iV3DwIBaHrUNA5Hl3M2y3iBvaT-hPH7GC7ahRwd-e5_de2G2uqJaKJMPrDXu2JXGTFrKdgSqdxcpv12vn46shghHizG6APTND3CxDFXZiyznu4rGkv55xUV_OiJMzo04d_eXef6HSd1R0gJ7LSagsWe8WiQ62znsk5nn3H7lqVKOsDV-H1X0XufpeMM8li74LNJXGiKNZsandcE-TMLN4nVoCbh-msjKOsvywdKFoCp9B89_zIgbF5rKYHICL4kvRHGgV4oceYvWpYG4wn-yyXsHqZyuzJDFOiYqerBcuFv-UCXwugG3aBxcEgBLTdInwtFm_bzRKRcFciykHp0BwppArkSNJo6P2o5lqaG8LnJnvxjaRYQEVj7WGauHO0_5oSZbZiA8lqXhziedzJEqMmp4DqQVjQ0fpzC8VHPa0r4cdUvc81PTwQrrBkBiZL7H53hZATkq9IPbObnWU_Ufob0gr8h5GJTFsqyIpbQXq-y3P6x3ueFTjeWclcEfJxNbMwB6H1nidkBl5A_9gw77rGcM_rzvbwtZDZ53F3ScB9fTLzLnKgOpFvUeYvX0i94-OihiGUjv064Sre6J8TSww_IiUhAZ_V2Sh6BqlWaXGgzMWJVoGD3Sa3_ZMcsgASoJdXMtZWFzdC0yMKMI.m3u8' from origin 'https://www.twitch.tv' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to suggest a category for all VR Games & How to suggest a game to be added / Im thinking BanterVR - Also please have email support in addition to this uservoice and support system, it seems cluttered and confusing.

Also, if I am logged into twitch, I should automatically sign in to twitch support.

Much Love & Best Regards
    JB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The whisper private messaging needs to be overhauled. It’s buggy and not user friendly. Notifications stay unread even when you read the message. Messages disappear from the window. The notifications on the mobile app when you’re watching a channel are annoying. You can’t dismiss them and it covers up the chat window. To me, this is the worst part about Twitch and needs upgrading. I always move to another platform to connect with others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Viewers should be able to block video recommendations by blocking specific tags or catagories. This could also double as a parental control function. This should be able to be changed by the user as desired.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to actually report bugs and problems outside of the narrow predefined categories. For example: I have completed creator camp to remove a strike from my channel. It is not registering. There is literally no place for me to report this bug. It is a time sensitive issue, so this is extremely aggravating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate an AI-driven bot with Twitch's complete information, encompassing TOS, CG, UserVoice, etc. Enable universal access for users to simplify navigation, explain rules, and assist in finding the right channels for specific feedback. Leverage the capabilities of AI to enhance user experience across Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In light of the hideous change to the Twitch policy please allow users to customise preferences to auto-filter out all known channels who can now also stream video highlighting their "breasts, buttocks or pelvic region" or failing that allow Channels to be blocked more easily with a single click when Browsing categories.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Today I caught students at my place of work, a highschool that's responsible for ages 12 and up, watching a stream of a V-tuber with a fully drawn naked model with breasts and genitals out, showcasing a slideshow of *. Not art, *.

My school's network blocks out explicit content, I have been testing this and reaching out to the ICT department to add sites that need blocking.
    Twitch will join this lineup of blocked sites this month, because on any school account with those same restrictions, without logging in or signing up, I was able to find…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I do not agree with the new sexual content policy, as due to people being naked on streams Twitch has allowed it to be ok but when Vtubers show any under boob or are wearing a bodysuit Twitch wants to get mad and ban them and I don’t think that is fair as big corporation VTuber get away with it but y’all wanna go after a streamer with a smaller view range and I don’t find that fair at all as most of Twitch is made of VTuber communities. So if your gonna change the policy you should allow it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Until a couple weeks ago we where able to use twitch on Opera GX, what i loved to use due it was not that heavy for my PC while streaming but now a days we are not able to use it anymore due it is not suportted anymore.

as you may guess my idea is to RE-add it as its in my opinion one of the better browsers and also user friendly at least more then chrome or the other browsers listed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it able to mute video, so sound only, to limit data transfer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. STOP SENDING ME THE KOREAN TWITCH NOTICE EVERY **** DAY!!. i've received the notice every day for the past 3 days. WHY?

am i going to receive this every **** day until the shutdown. PLEASE STOP SENDING IT.

also the notification keeps showing when i go on the twitch site. i know it's important, BUT EVERY SINGLE DAY is excessive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I just have feedback on the customer support. I tried to log into my Twitch account and it wouldn’t work because I couldn’t remember the email. When trying to get help in order to login, the person who was “helping” me would not work with me at all. They required the email that I used to create the account in order to login, however, I didn’t know what the email was in the first place. I had my Twitch token and lots of other resources that I could’ve given in order to prove that the account was mine, but they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As someone who has watched too much Twitch over the years, I have never even thought to come to a page like this until recently. In the hopes that someone actually reads this, I'd like to express my concerns about the overall quality of streams recently on Twitch, and the tactics some streamers are using to try to make more money.

One of the biggest issues that is bothersome as a viewer is streamers that are now "Live" for days on end. They go live for a certain amount of time, and then just loop videos with a message on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recently I've been getting suggestions for streams with the category "Probably Artificial, Hopefully Intelligent: AI powered streams and related discussions" and there is no option to mark as not interested. I'm not sure why AI streams are being allowed to begin with, other than some backwards attempt at farming ad revenue (which is a problem in itself) but twitch shouldn't push AI streams on people over actual streamers who are actively working on making their stream entertaining. If they wanna show off your programming skills there are plenty of other websites they can use, without actively harming a community of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can click the delete button on the prime gaming boxes after i claimed then, but the last one always can not be deleted. I have to refresh the page / the stream to make it disappear, which makes me in some circumstances watch the ads again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I know that Black, Latin and Women guild are early beta but I feel male streamers should be included in that. We are a large community and I feel like we are underrepresented to some aspects.

I am not sure if everyone agrees with me but I do want to propose it after speaking with the AAPI Guild leader. I know its early in development but being represented would be huge. :] Thank you !

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. help portal gets actual people to help the customers instead of saying nothing they can do and live with it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PLEASE read the actual problem instead of sending how-to articles that doesnt even have anything to do with it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?