There was an error during translation

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm 14 turning 15, and no adult wants to watch a kid stream, ive been streaming the past 11 months and im barely growing.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. That you should give mods a chance to speak toghter about bans, and stuff in a mod/streamer only chat, which would be cool to add in the new modview

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anyone is currently able to access deleted Clips and VODs via a Twitch database that is open and accessible via the stream ID. This is incredibly dangerous, as personal information such as addresses, names, employment, etc., may have been accidentally disclosed on stream, and is now permanently saved for the public to access at anytime, even if the VOD or Clip is quickly deleted.

PLEASE close this server access to the public for our safety!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Twitch should offer a more in-depth mental health section that not only focuses on streamer health (i.e. suicide prevention/depression) but also the streamer/follower relationship. Offering resources for those who do not understand that the streamer cannot always respond/ may not share the same feelings as the viewer. Essentially, we need a "how to use Twitch in a healthy, responsible manner" section, to educate all parties involved.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi there! Recently with TLOU2 trolling being a huge issue on Twitch, many troll accounts are spamming channel point redeems with trolly usernames in order to avoid having their messages deleted and getting themselves timed out immediately as you would be able to with normal chat messages. Someone could for example say something offensive using the "highlight my message" redeemable and mods would not be able to act as fast. The shortcut buttons for ban, timeout and delete should also be available next to channel point redeems so action can be taken faster if the user's username or message is…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would love to see Twitch implement a feature that allows Streamers to set up a hard block for users with XX (configurable by streamer) amount of currently active bans.

This feature alone would greatly reduce the serial trollers that do nothing but jump from stream to stream trolling and getting banned.

It would also be great to have a feature that allows Mods and Streamers alike to see how many active bans a viewer has.

Thank you for your consideration.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. While someone has already suggested a channel admin role, it would be nice if the proposed admin has more powers than just adding and removing mods.
    I am the head mod, editor, and essentially personal streaming assistant for a streamer that streams for fun and has a very busy and important life when not streaming. Even though he cares very much about his community and his stream, minor tweaks to things like info panels, adding VIPs, curating the autohost list, adding and removing extensions, telling me how many sub points he has, and editing channel points rewards often fall to…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having the ability to easily and quickly permit links from users would be a great help. Most of us use bots like Nightbot, Moobot, Streamlabs/Elemets to deal with links in chat we don't want and auto block them but with BTTV we were able to click on a user name and clikc !permit for that user.

My idea is that either add that feature to Mod View when we clikc a name or better yet, force Auto Mod to grab the links first and then allow mods to permit it if we so desire. This then give the user who…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The permitted terms that are added do not end up permitting the word to be used in chat. For example, blocking the word "sex" prevents the chat from using the pride emotes that have the words "sex" in it due to the wildcard. It would be nice if Twitch found a way to sort the Permitted Words list and allow it so the permitted words actually allow the viewers to say the word in chat without it still being blocked.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you please clarify what term(s) you’re adding to the Permitted Terms list in this example? Are you saying you’ve added “sex” as a Blocked Term, “pansexual” as a Permitted Term, and you still can’t use the Pansexual Pride emote?

10. I think that allowing mods to sort the list of users beyond alphabetical would allow us to easily see the problematic accounts, check their chat history and easily filter out problem users. It won't solve the issue of long standing accounts being possibly problematic. That said, those who cause issues are generally using burner accounts.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would love to have a toggle-able chat badge or flag we mods could use to mark people that warrant extra watching. New chatters who set our troll senses tingling, or folks who have said problematic but not ban-worthy things, for example. Like the negative equivalent of a VIP badge. The badges would need to be removable, for people who turn out to be okay after all.
    Some problem users disappear when timed out, then show up later after we've forgotten about them or when different mods are around. A chat badge would let them stand out instantly. And paired…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. So currently moderating on mobile you cannot purge a message. I would like to be able to purge a message by selecting it vs doing a 1 second time out like the mods and work with and myself are currently doing.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The new harassment policy sounds lovely. But, how can we be sure Twitch will actually enforce it? Many of us have experienced harassment from viewers as well as creators (hateful raids, etc) and nothing has ever been done. How can we trust you’re going to do something now?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be very useful if mod logs showed timeout and banned messages under the 'bans' and 'timeouts' tabs so mods don't have to scroll forever though their messages trying to find why a user had a past ban or timeout. Since mods can't put a reason why someone is banned or timed out for every user they moderate. Especially in a high traffic stream.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be nice to be able to see a redemption history for each channel point redemption, as there are certain channels that only want people to redeem certain rewards once, and a history can be a way to check if a user has redeemed it before. (also add the ability to clear the history per reward)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When a channel that I moderate for goes live, there's two main ways that I load their stream; the pop-up notification at the top right, or clicking their name in the left-side panel. It's a bit inconvenient loading the channel, then having to click another button to redirect to a different page again (/moderator/<channel>).

I think it would be convenient to have an option, maybe a toggle option in Mod Settings in chat, to automatically load the /moderator/<channel> page when you load a channel that you're a moderator for. That way, Mod View isn't forced onto anyone unless they enable…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm one of a few hundred people on Twitch who really doesn't want younger kids viewing my streams. The games I play may not be violent, but my language is salty. It is great we have a warning screen, "You know you have to be 18..blahblahblah" happening, but I want to ensure that those who have signed up for an account aren't clicking OK anyhow. I live a PG13 life, and I prefer to have my streams reflect that.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This DMCA crap is getting out of hand!

Now they are going to strike people for the music that was made to be played in video games?!

Absolutely unacceptable.

We are not going to start muting games, on top of muting music that we play in between games or downtime or AFK screens.
    Streamers don’t want awkward Dead air!

Music has always been nice to play in the background since day one.
    And I have never seen any streamer ever take credit for the music that they were playing.
    We know who’s singing a song most of the time. What…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The list of users in chat is really helpful while also being able to see the chat open at the same time, but people come in, watch, talk, leave, and sometimes their name never appears in the viewer list. Sometimes it does appear but after they've been chatting about 10 minutes. This is not helpful if trolls are returning to make your life difficult. The list becomes invalid.

Please increase the refresh rate of this list.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow creators to play music on stream even if not created by the user or having rights to it but are required to keep it a very low volume. I feel removing the ability for streamer to have background music of their, or viewers choice is taking away the personality of the streamer. For me the music I listen to describes the person I am the mood I am feeling and an over all setting for new and old viewers.I just don't want to have to play a game and not listen to my favorite songs as I hang out…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?