Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1277 results found

1. The category suggestions do not display the entire text on the PC. In the suggestions, the "estimated average position" is not visible, nor is it possible to scroll in these small tabs, so that you could read the full text. Maybe you should change the design a little so that there is really everything visible, otherwise the category is quite useless

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am having an issue with my achievements not updating properly. My path to affiliate and build a community are saying i have 19/50 followers but I actually have 37/50. Does anyone know how to correct this or if its a common problem?

1,338 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The TwitchCon Get achievement is broken for those attending the Amsterdam / San Diego TwitchCon this year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why is there no primary ingest for Twitch Live? You just have the stream key. I posted it up in obs studio but it quit working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The current Partner requirements are very hard to accomplish. Perhaps lowering the average viewer from 75 to something more achievable, such as 15, would be a benefit to Content Creators. Other streaming services have already incorporated easier requirements that are causing Streamers to try another platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I mod for a vtuber here on twitch. She has tried to apply to Partner and was denied because her views were low. The email said that Twitch needed to see 75 viewers or more, which she had BUT was still denied. Upon asking another vtuber, they said Twitch needs to see at least 100. THIS IS NOT FAIR NOR DID IT STATE THAT IT NEEDED TO BE 100. Twitch needs to be more consistent and clear about the qualification requirements so other Vtubers don't get that false hope when they reach 75. This is lying to users by saying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I Just noticed that I did not receice Payment from Twitch since August 2022 because Paypal did reject the payment.
    I got told that I should have gotten an email about this but I can't remember that such an email arrived. I fear it went into spam.
    To avoid something like this I would suggest that such crucial notifications should show up in the dashboard and inform the creator talent to check the informations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to suggest a Shoutout role for the purpose of only doing shoutouts. The reason is that if the broadcaster asks for a shoutout on someone, either they will do it or the mods will. But there are some cases where the broadcaster is occupied or the mods are inactive to do it. And also there are some who would be willing to do the shoutout, with the risk of improper moderation.

My suggestion for the level of moderation is similar to the VIP Role, with the same benefits of it as well.

As for the Shoutout Role Badge,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi everyone. I try to upload a vide right now. I do my editing from my phone and I noticed the twitch app doesn't have a upload button. I went to the webpage. I follow the steps to get my video uploaded and the upload button is not there. Please if is a bug need to be fix. And if is not we beed that feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Editors should be able to delete clips from the link, not just the clip manager, just like the broadcaster can.

If you are an editor for a streamer who gets several thousand clips per stream, deleting old clips becomes a very painful experience scrolling in a list that only displays a small amount of clips at a time with no search option.

Deleting a clip that is several months old would take hours scrolling in one list making it unfeasible and the streamer themselves have to delete the clip from the link, because only they can do it easily.

I…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Channel editors already have the ability to edit nearly all stream info, such as title, category, and tags, but they cannot edit the Go Live Notification. When editors are preparing a channel before a stream, they should be able to customize this part of the stream info as well.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Grammatical error on:
    https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/wrectoss/guest-star

Where?
    Description

Quote:
    ".. bringing guests on stream. Guest Star beta ->is available all creators<- and allows you to bring up to 5 guests onto your stream. Your guests .."

Fix: ..is available to all creators..

That is all. aha, does nothing negative at all yet still caught my eye~
    Awesome.

All the best!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  Ana responded

Hey Wrectoss,

Thanks for reporting this and for all the detail you put into clarifying where we can find this typo. It is much appreciated. We'll look into getting this fixed. Thank you again!

14. I think it would be nice to have the ability to edit your upcoming week or so's schedule. Bring in what is on the normal schedule, but have the ability to override for next week only.

For instance, there is an event coming up for 12/5-12/7. I would like my schedule to reflect that I will be postponing my standard schedule to participate. To do that currently, I would need to unschedule what I have, schedule the event, then come back and unschedule the event to revert my schedule.

Doable, but a hassle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Whenever i edit and attempt to post a highlight, it gets stuck for eternity "processing highlight" and then i find myself trying again only for it to repeat the same instance again! Really frustrating, especially when you scrub through a lot of content and it takes hours at a time to do!!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The point of the summary is to recap the stream. Not having any information about how much money was made is baffling to me. Many times I have had to go back and scroll through my OBS with a calculator tallying up a ton of tiny bit donos because I am trying to figure out how much income was brought in during the stream. This is currently my only job, so it is important to me, and I am sure many, many others. Please help us get a clearer view of our income. Bits earned, extensions bits earned, sub tier…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello everyone, I'm playing 2 games on my broadcast. After exiting the 1st game, when entering the 2nd game from OBS, I change the category and make the 2nd game, but it seems to have changed only in the live broadcast, but after the broadcast is closed, I seem to have played only one game, so the 2nd game seems unplayed, the sections part does not come out. I would be grateful if you could.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've had this issue for over 500 days where I've apply for partner and get the "review complete" status but no email! I've done everything thinkable, every-time I contact support they hit me with "We do not handle partnership applications". This is my 9th go around with the same problem and I have no way of accessing partnership support. I hope we can find a fix to this for creators that work hard for that badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi,

Many channels have a trusted moderator that manage more than the chat (others mods,vips, channel points, extensions, ...).

Some channels belongs to two or more streamers.

But actually, there is no other way than sharing an account to give owner rights (which is not a good thing to do).

Please create an admin role with the same rights as the channel owner except access to payment info (bank account) and kick/ban/delete the owner.

Or, but it's more work, the ability to create custom roles with all the different parameters (it's a bonus, admin role will be enough to fill…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?