Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1297 results found

1. Head mod - has many similar abilities as the streamer to help out like mod and unmod people, being able to also put mods in emote only and everything else and will be able to punish everyone including assistant mod except the streamer also able to choose to make someone assistant mod or even take it away and it will come with the golden mod badge or anything suitable

Assistant head mod - same thing but cant punish the streamer or the head mod and it comes with a silver mod badge or anything suitable

whether they are a big…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Game (Directory) needs to be a stat type for the analytics graph in Statistics Overview.

I made a simple example from a screenshot to illustrate how it could look like.

Analytics Overview: Games streamed

Example: https://i.imgur.com/ajtvjKF.png

Stackbar columns with segments relative to count of games.
    Label as game cover with frame and stackbar color from prominent game cover color.

A fundamental insight

With Twitch Analytics we get en insight in how our stream is performing but not as much insight about why.

For many streamers, what game we stream plays a major part in areas like viewer count, chatmessages, new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Can you give a little more context into what kind of information you'd like to see within this widget? Thanks.

4. I can't enable mature content. I did literally everything I can, but I get audio only for it. I hate it. I just want to watch Warfare but all the streams are under mature content. This is freaking annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Twitch team.
    This is Jake Song from the PRISM Live Studio team.
    * https://prismlive.com/
    * https://medium.com/prismlivestudio/

The PRISM Live Studio app is an active application for live streaming to Twitch. Thousands of Twitch live streams are already being created every day through the PRISM apps.

Our app is available on Android, iOS and Windows platforms. In particular, our mobile app is one of the three most used applications in the world.

In addition, it provides various functions for IRL and gaming live streaming, which is favored by many streamers. Needless to say, new features are constantly being added.

Unfortunately,…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 70/30 should just include all types of subscriptions instead of just recurring

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current Discovery Metric is views/stream averaged which is the least helpful number metric in deciding when or what to stream. Saturation doesn't help smaller channels grow as click-through usually happens near the top of the list.

The Metrics we need to see are Searches, Browse click-through for the category, and impressions for channels with average viewership near our own.

These are metrics that are available after you have streamed the category, however their data seems to be tossed aside. Scrape that data and give us metrics that are useful for navigating and deciding when to stream a game.

Ex.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I click the React button on a live stream, a large modal dialog covers the video, disrupting my viewing. I would prefer a smaller menu on the side of the video or on the chat instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Idea to see what tags were used in past broadcasts:

As someone who is trying to use Twitch Tags to my advantage and see which tags will work, it would be nice to see tags in VODs. Last month on a certain day, I peaked avg viewers higher than normal. But I cannot see what tags I used back then as it is not available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Intento buscar cuántos días llevo, cuántos suscriptores tengo, cuántos renuevan, cuántos no..., cuándo empecé...
    Y no es fácil, incluso en algunos casos no he sido capaz de ver el dato.

Estaría bien que esto apareciera mucho más claro, sin tener que dar mil vueltas o no encontrarlo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I wish that the Viewers number and the Users In Chat number were more accurate. I've already saw the thing that says something along the lines of "Users in chat could include bots and users in chat only mode" but i believe it should be filtered a bit more so when you pull up the drop menu it shows You, Viewers, Viewers in chat only, and bots. I wish i could see the viewers and my users in chat and get an accurate representation on who's actually viewing my stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't suggest slots as a game to stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be fantastic if we could copy/paste variants to allow for quicker setup an better uniformity between them.

As an example, let's focus on subscriptions. There's going to generally be at three variants in use: Prime sub, First time sub, Resub.

I can't speak for us all, but I would think that most people would want generally the same experience between all three with the only change really being the wording "for the first time!" "for x months!" "with a prime sub!"for example.

As it currently stands (as best I can tell) we have to create each variant from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A restriction for suspicious users to make clips in a specific channel would be helpful for moderation.

I'm co-stream with a female streamer there is a problem in our channel with a user clipping anytime she leans over or turns around. I can see him doing it because the clips appear in the content section in my dashboard. It makes us feel unsafe and extremely uncomfortable.

It would be great if I could flag him as a suspicious user and it would make him unable to clip on my channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Regional Payout

Right now payiut threshold is 50 dollars for everyone but if my country has regional prices of subs and bits is it not a heavy load to get to 50 when the prices are lowered compared to USA?
    For example if I get a sub for 1.5 dollars and the cut I make will be even lower than 50 dollars is too much to achieve and that has to be changed imo to atleast make it 50 dollar equivalent in the regional pricing. Payouts will be more fun

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quise hacer raid mucha veces y me ha dicho No podemos iniciar el raid en este momento y lo hacia muchas veces y no me ha dejado

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Title says it. If I have a different Alert for first time Tier-3 and recurring Tier-3, I can't set that up because I can't choose the Alert to be "At least 2 months" AND "Tier-3"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Noticed with Partner Anniversary got had adequate engagement.

I belive we can have similar options for:
    - Streamer Birthday
    - 1ST Stream Birthday

So we can share in a similar way as partner our own birthday as streamer and even the channel birthday.

These events are always covered in a unique way by a large majority of streamers, and being a special date can exponentially help monetize these unique days to celebrate with the community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Nao aparece gerenciamento de transmição para mim, sou mod e nao consigo configurar nada na live.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As of this week, highlights can no longer be created. Neither with another browser nor with a fresh cache. Seems to be a server side error, new API version? It would be good if that were corrected. Otherwise, active participation in Twitch is no longer worthwhile for me, since the stream videos will be deleted and the highlights can no longer be created as a possible option for a history.

Highlights können seit dieser Woche nicht mehr erstellt werden. Weder mit einem anderen Browser, noch mit frischem Cache. Scheint ein serverseitiger Fehler zu sein, neue API-Version? Wäre gut wenn das…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?